Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

29.07.2019 04:36
I took a call yesterday Antworten

I took a call yesterday, a friend. The days with him, it��s been a small calculation, it��s been three years! Although everyone works together in one place, but because of the disciplines they teach, the grades are different, so there is not much time to communicate with each other. Just when dining, several young people of similar age sit and sit together, then chatterlessly. A few moments, counted to the tired body for a day, to be a relaxed and accountable, my friends know that, like me, life is a person who prefers to be quiet, and there are always some lively factors in the bones. In this city life full of night life, it is inevitable that there will be some indefatigable state (of course, I am still full of occasional small gatherings, wrapped in a few dead parties, young people, drink some wine to talk about gossip, then Since the children complete the three-points on the desktop, the wine is not much, just enjoy it! Ha ha...sayed!) I don��t have the amount of alcohol, I have to admit that only one bottle of beer can make me not so good. The head fainted and turned, and my heart was overwhelming. Listening to it, I couldn��t help but be suspicious of others. Is there any fake component? So every time I drink together, I try my best to make it a rare gathering. Don't let your wine be limited, so as not to lose the elegance and sentiment. For drinking, I can't swear a few more words here Wholesale Cigarettes. For wine, I always have some inexplicable dislikes. In addition, I have a lot of disgusting feelings! To be reasonable Marlboro Gold, after a few days of work, everyone will come together to gather together, entertain the tired body, relax the tension of the whole day, this is understandable, but every time I think of the taste of wine, my heart is always somewhat contradictory, plus There are other chores, and I have to miss out on the regular activities organized by the team three or two times. However, after a few celebrations, I have a few drinks in the team. I know that the storage of my stomach is very easy for me. Every time I see my cheeks red, I am not comforting. When I click on it, this friend is one of the many friends in the team. Like other friends, I am very concerned about my drinking. I know that I am this measure. He is not very talkative, very real, and does not like to endlessly, low-key, kind, is a very good talk, people who can talk! For everyone, this friend... Unlike me, my own state is written clearly and clearly on this face, so that people who misunderstand from time to time, others who have offended, still do not know what the situation. Knowing me, I will not be guilty, I know what I am, and I have to be wronged in my heart. I always have to come up with my own way to protest and remind me, I don��t like it, from the expression, the latitude and longitude clearly show to a certain Things, some people hate and like! In fact, the most authentic monologue in the heart sometimes seems to be a mistake. For others, it is also a kind of respectful injury. Many times, I often reflect on myself. I need more tolerance and understanding in my heart. Although I am ordinary, I can't do it in the prime minister's atmosphere, but I have to hold my breath and keep my breath! On the contrary, in his view, whether you like it or not, it is a fate to know each other. If you come together, why bother to be different, put on an ugly posture, hurt others and hurt yourself. I remember the first year (2010), a weekend, a big sleep until noon, wash, take care of clothes, close the door, prepare to go out, fill the empty stomach, pass his bedroom, he and his girlfriend are cooking, one See me, let me live with this light meal. I also understand the facts, seeing, gratitude, a few pushes, this is not willing to disturb their two worlds Cigarettes For Sale, but did not resist him many times, and the taste of fresh fragrance, stayed on the steps Newport Cigarettes Coupons... now no memory Whatever I had for lunch that day, there was only a taste and a warm invitation in the memory. Speaking of eating, living in school, I went to eat a few chefs, the most frequent is the brothers there, I have three meals twice this holiday, huh, huh... I am not cooking, but not It affects several different delicacies in three years, and it is completely hand-operated by itself, but it has another charm. Of course, except for dining in the restaurant, I would like to thank you. I received a call yesterday and I got the news that he was leaving from the phone. I was surprised and there were some surprises. There should be a better place in the reason, leaving is the choice; unexpectedly, he did not listen to the meaning of leaving at the beginning of the holiday, but there is a chance that he should make a good choice. When he left, he put the key of his bedroom in my door. He knew the situation in my bedroom Parliament Cigarettes. By contrast, it was a few hustle and bustle... The friend is like this, leaving, and leaving the last help, even if it is small. A small one-key action! Goodbye, I believe it will be better and look forward to the next goodbye.
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Cigarettes For Sale

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz