Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

13.08.2019 04:13
The fertile yellow m Antworten

The fertile yellow mud forms a solid wall. The erosion of the wind and the infestation of the rain make the yellow mud wall become full of wrinkles like the grandfather's vicissitudes, but it is always as thick and simple as the grandfather, and it is trustworthy. And that tile became a consistent partner of the yellow mud wall, and it has been kept for years. It can not help but linger on the moss and weeds. It was two opposite tiles, separated by a yard. The previous one is smaller, and the top is the balcony for drying clothes. The latter is the living room and kitchen. From the moment I was born, I was crammed with my family in this home. Between the little worlds, weaved memories of every corner of the house, the balcony courtyard, the hall kitchen, all of which set the atmosphere of our family. When I was young, I liked to play marbles. So, before and after school, there will always be a group of children jumping and playing in the courtyard. There was a deep blue mark on the ground of the yard leading to the drain, which was caused by the water flowing from the mother when washing vegetables and washing clothes. Dad returns home every morning and always brings a lot of fish, shrimps and crabs to go home. Mom is slaughtered and washed in the yard, and it flows through the streets. The days are also walking day by day, leaving only the green marks to remember the imprint of the years. There are six people in the house. Grandma lives in the smaller tiled house, and the other is separated from the attic by a wooden board. My mom, dad and brother are crowded there Marlboro Cigarettes. During the Chinese New Year, when the mother's grandmother is busy preparing to worship the ancestors, she always feels that our children are staying downstairs. In this case, the usual whispering dad shows a rare spiritual spirit and takes us to the attic. Close the door and pass the addiction of Mr. Shuo. Heroes, fairies, monks, and heavens in the book, how many childish smiles and hunger. The attic is not airy enough, only two wooden windows. When it was summer, it was particularly stuffy. Summer nights can't stand the heat, just go to the living room to play the floor. Sometimes I go to sleep in the yard. This is subject to the bite of mosquitoes, often without sleep. At this time, in order to let us fall asleep, we will tell us a lot of old and moving stories. When we are fascinated, we will fantasize about the fairy goddess in mythology. When we think about it Newport Cigarettes, it will become a beautiful dream. The most feared summer is the typhoon typhoon, and the broken loess tiles seem to be unable to withstand the erosion of wind and rain. It was raining, and the pots and pans that were usually put in place came in handy. "The bedside is leaking, there is no dry place, and the rainy feet are not cut off." It is a good fit to describe this situation. But I can get tired of my mother, I am connected here, and I have missed it. The sound of rain hitting the roof, the sound of dripping the floor, and the sound of the wind hitting the wooden window, blowing the weeds on the weeds into a thunderstorm, accompanied us through the long summer rainy night. Winter is the cutest season in the family, and all summer inconveniences are gone. Not afraid of the rainstorm, but the sweltering heat of the original has become a kind of warmth. Not only that, but winter is also close to the New Year, and every corner of the house is filled with a festive atmosphere. At that time, what I was most looking forward to in the winter was to have a family around to have a hot pot. In the cold winter, the north wind whistling coldly, infiltrating into the thin yellow mud wall, but there was a family in the wall, and the family was boiling in the pot, and each of us rushed to sandwich each other��s good dishes. Inside, my heart is full of warmth. At this time, I always thought that this home is not enough to shelter the wind and rain, but it surrounds our family and loves each other, tears, loves, and lives a life of hardship and love. The years have passed, and the fragrant fragrance of the past has been dyed in every corner of the house, hiding the incitement of the young and the toughness of the parents. When I used to be in the water, I was surprised by my white skin and my delicate body. Now I am taller than my father��s half head, and the black and thick roots are coming out of my mouth. At first glance, the little boy in the alley seemed to be still tumbling, jumping, smiling so unscrupulous, under the sun, with sweat shining, mixed with innocent, unclear sentences. Everything is so clean and clear, even without the lilac-like girl under the oil-paper umbrella, the alleys are still so desirable and intriguing Cheap Cigarettes. In the increasingly mottled yellow mud wall, the young swallows sang under the eaves, and the mother was still washing the fish and shrimp. It��s just the hard back, and it��s so bad for years. Moss vines on the corner, green and ambiguous, years of life is inevitable to travel far away, travel the world, walk through the ridiculous, walk through the bustling, walk through the love and indifference of others, the home is the ultimate destination.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz