Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

18.02.2019 03:31
done a decent job of defendiing against h Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- Vladimir Tarasenko picked a good time to break his scoring slump.Jay Bouwmeester tied it in early the third period and Tarasenko scored the winner late in overtime to lift the St. Louis Blues to a 2-1 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday night.He looked like he had his skating legs today, Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said of Tarasenko. He was a determined player. He stayed with it. We stayed with it. When your best player stays with it, it forces everybody else to do that.Carter Hutton stopped 20 shots for his second win of the season, helping the Blues improve to 4-1-1 at home this season and give them five wins in the last six meetings with the Blue Jackets at Scottrade Center.Josh Anderson scored for Columbus, which was coming off a 10-0 win against Montreal the previous night and snapped a three-game winning streak. Curtis McElhinney finished with 28 saves.Bouwmeester ripped a shot past McElhinney from the left dot at 2:16 of the third with his first goal since Feb. 22, 2016, against San Jose.It was a good play by (Scottie Upshall), Bouwmeester said. I dont know if they were coming off a change or some sort of transition. The whole side of the ice was kind of open. Its good when you get a chance like that.Tarasenkos wrister with 43 seconds on the clock in overtime broke his seven-game goal-scoring drought.You cant give a guy like that that kind of time to come in, Hutton said. Ive been victimized by him before so it was nice to see it went in and it was a nice win for us.Even though they outshot the Blue Jackets 8-3, the Blues were held scoreless in the first period for the sixth consecutive game. The three shots by Columbus were the fewest by an NHL team this season for the first period.McElhinney came up big for the Blue Jackets with a pair of saves on Tarasenko from the slot early in the second period. McElhinney also got help from his post as Upshall hit iron with a wide-open net on a rebound attempt.Making his first start this season, McElhinney turned away the first 24 shots, before Bouwmeester snapped Columbus team shutout streak at 121 minutes, 49 seconds.I watch Nick Foligno fight (Ryan Reaves), Columbus coach John Tortorella said. I watch Mac play the way he did in net. I watched some other guys do everything they possibly can to try to win the hockey game and then I see a few of our top guys, they did not give enough.Anderson put Columbus up 1-0 with an unassisted goal with 7:05 left in the second period. A turnover by Blues defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk went right to the tape of Andersons stick, who ripped a point-blank shot by Hutton for his third goal in his last two games.Shattenkirk credited the forecheck of Boone Jenner for creating the turnover.I did a good job of getting body positioning on him and I was trying to separate from him and as I went to go get the puck to push it forward he gave me just a nice little touch right on my stick which whacked it right to the net front, Shattenkirk said. I just got to protect it a little bit better and be able to skate that out.Game notes Bouwmeester was honored before the game for playing in his 1,000 career NHL game on Tuesday at New York. ... Blues F Nail Yakupov was a healthy scratch for the first time this season. ... Columbus set a franchise record in goals in a 10-0 victory over Montreal on Friday. In contrast, the Blues scored nine total goals in their previous six games. ... Blues D Robert Bortuzzo (lower body) and Blue Jackets F David Clarkson (lower body) sat with injuries.UP NEXTBlue Jackets: Host Anaheim on Wednesday night.Blues: Host Colorado on Sunday. Air Max Scontate Italia . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Air Max Scontate Online . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.airmaxscontateoutlet.it/ . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Air Max Outlet Italia . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Air Max Scontate Outlet .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Sebastian Giovinco ended his eight-game goalless drought in MLS competition in spectacular fashion last Saturday.He scored three goals, two from free kicks in the first half, in Toronto FCs 4-1 victory over D.C. United.The Atomic Ant has scored 11 times in league competition this season and he appears to be in top form for TFCs match against the Columbus Crew Sunday at BMO Field. He missed training Friday after he participated in the MLS All-Star Game midweek.According to Opta, Giovinco is the league leader in goals from free kicks since the sports data firm began recording them in 2010.The Crew (3-7-10) must play accordingly.It becomes management, Crew coach Gregg Berhalter told The Columbus Dispatch. It becomes, how do we not give up free kicks in dangerous areas? Because hes a guy that, if you give him a couple looks, he can hurt you.The approach this week in preparing for Giovinco has been heavily weighted toward video work, Berhalter said, because if you dont have anyone that can recreate Giovincos free kick, its going to be very difficult to practice that.This is the Italian forwards second season in MLS and the Crew has done a decent job of defendiing against him.dddddddddddd He has one goal and one assist in four games against Columbus.Toronto FCs lineup has been augmented even with the absence of midfielders Will Johnson and Michael Bradley and goalkeeper Clint Irwin, all out with injuries.TFC (7-7-6) signed Canadian international Tosaint Ricketts last week and he made his debut as a second-half substitute last Saturday against D.C. United. He nearly scored soon after his entrance to the game. Forward Jozy Altidore returned from a hamstring injury last Saturday and also was used as a second-half substitute. Altidore is expected to play about 45 minutes.Toronto is 4-1-3 at home this season and Columbus is 0-6-3 on the road.This will be the third and final meeting between the teams this season with the first two games ending in 0-0 and 1-1.Its been a cagey series with them so far, Toronto defender Drew Moor said on Friday. Its important for us to get off to a good start.At stake is The Trillium Cup, a trophy that goes to the winner of the season series between the teams. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz