Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

19.02.2019 02:35
irritates it is youre walking . Antworten

BOSTON -- Given how the Boston Red Sox bullpen has labored for the past month, getting injured setup man Koji Uehara back by Labor Day would be a welcome development.It just might happen, too.Uehara threw an encouraging 25-pitch session of live batting practice Monday at Fenway Park, his most rigorous workout yet since he went on the disabled list July 19 with a strained right pectoral muscle.According to Red Sox manager John Farrell, Uehara is scheduled for a bullpen session Wednesday in Boston and will throw to hitters again Saturday, one day later than he otherwise would have because the field at Oakland Coliseum wont be available after a Raiders preseason game Thursday night.If all goes well, Uehara could be reinstated to the roster as soon as next Monday for the opener of a three-game interleague series in San Diego.The Red Sox can use Uehara, too. Since he was sidelined, they have lacked a primary eighth-inning setup man. Although submarining right-hander Brad Ziegler hasnt pitched poorly, Farrell prefers not to use him against left-handed hitters. Junichi Tazawa and Matt Barnes have struggled, and lefty Fernando Abad has been a disappointment since being acquired from the Minnesota Twins at the trade deadline.So, although Uehara is 41 years old and has allowed eight home runs in his past 20? innings, he figures to help stabilize a group of relievers that has been searching for more definition to their roles.A healthy Koji certainly adds to our bullpen. And I know that he senses that, Farrell said. But I cant say that hes short-cutting any work or rehab for the sake of just getting back.Regardless of the struggles of the Red Soxs bullpen, Uehara made clear Monday night that he doesnt intend to come back before hes ready.It makes no sense to rush at this point in time, so Ill try to be ready when Im ready, Uehara said through a translator. I think the biggest hurdle is getting over the hurdle mentally. I think Im pretty good where I am physically.Indeed, when Uehara got injured, the Red Sox werent sure he would pitch again this season. Pectoral injuries are less common in pitchers than shoulder issues. Red Sox president of baseball operations Dave Dombrowski recently noted that Detroit Tigers right-hander Anibal Sanchez missed the final month and a half of last season with a pectoral strain.Its been impressive to see how [Uehara] has handled the volume with three times on the mound and the intensity to his bullpens and the BP, Farrell said. To his credit, hes worked his tail off. Hes gone about this fairly rapidly.Uehara has appeared in 39 games this season and has a 4.50 ERA with 51 strikeouts in 36 innings. Air Max In Offerta . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Air Max Saldi Italia . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.airmaxscontateoutlet.it/ . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Air Max Outlet Italia . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Air Max Offerta Online . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. NORTON, Mass. -- The Open champion Henrik Stenson shot the lowest score in the major championship history with a slight cartilage tear in his right knee.Stenson said Thursday that tests revealed the injury that dates to the U.S. Open in June. He had surgery last December, but this tear was in a slightly different spot. He also had cartilage surgery in his left knee in December 2011.The 40-year-old Swede said his knee problems do not affect his shots, though he feels discomfort walking 18 holes, especially on courses with side slopes.Well just have to wait and see how much potential grief it gives us, if I want to do another procedure or if its something I can cope with over time, Stenson said. Given the summer I had, maybe I should have torn it earlier.Stenson won the British Open at Royal Troon by closing with a 63 to hold off Phil Mickelson and set the scoring record at majors with a 264. A month later, he had to settle for the silver medal at the Olympics when Justin Rose birdied the final hole.He is No. 4 in the world and a leading force for Europe when it defends the Ryder Cup on Sept. 30 at Hazeltine. Stenson said he plans to be ready.Stenson withdrew after one round of The Barclays last week because of pain in his right knee and went home to Florida for tests. He is playing the Deutsche Bank Championship and said he felt fine except for a little ppain toward the end of his round.ddddddddddddhe one thing that potentially irritates it is youre walking ... like Bethpage has a lot of side slopes, he said. That gets more force in the knee. Hitting golf shots is the same when I came back from the left one in `11 and the right one this year. I was fine to hit golf shots. Walking is the hard part.Stenson is No. 21 in the FedEx Cup. He does not plan to play next week at the BMW Championship, so he would need a good showing at the TPC Boston to assure being among the top 30 who advance to the Tour Championship at East Lake on Sept. 22.There is a week off between the BMW Championship and the Tour Championship, so Stenson will have either a two- or three-week break.Im going to have some time off before the Ryder Cup, Stenson said. When I looked at the season, a lot was going to be the majors, the Olympics and the Ryder Cup. Something has to give at some point. At this time now, Im running out of steam a little bit and Im paying the price for a very hectic and successful summer.The Ryder Cup is on my mind. Its a big event, he added. I want to be as prepared and rested when we get there because it is one of the most tiring weeks. Coming in there and not being rested is never ideal. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz