Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

09.08.2019 09:08
two of the contenders are the leagues biggest Antworten

BELFORT, France - Vancouvers Rachel McBride battled through challenging weather conditions to win her first career bronze medal on Saturday in the elite race at the International Triathlon Unions long distance world championships. Cold weather forced officials to cancel the three-kilometre swim and reconfigure the format to a duathlon consisting of a 10-kilometre run, followed by an 87-kilometre bike, and another 20-kilometre run. McBride completed the race in four hours 52 minutes two seconds. "That was my first duathlon, and it was an amazing race," said McBride. "My goal was to achieve a podium finish, and I did just that. The plan was to go all out on the bike, and hang on for the run. The last three kilometres were extremely hard. I didnt know the French girl (who finished fourth) was so close. I am so happy with my bronze." Australias Melissa Hauschildt was crowned champion of the womens elite race after clocking a time of 4:42:38. Denmarks Camilla Pedersen won silver at 4:44:14. Pierre-Yves Gigou, of Sherbrooke, Que., was the only Canadian in the mens elite race, placing 13th at 4:35:00. Air Max 720 Uomo . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Air Vapormax 2019 Scontate . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.nikejustdoit.it/ .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Nike Air Force 1 Just Do It Uomo . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Nike Air Max 97 Donne . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Jacob Peterson scored and Benny Feilhaber had an assist to help Sporting Kansas City beat the Portland Timbers 1-0 on Sunday.Peterson flicked a header, off a free kick by Feilhaber, to the bottom-right corner in the 50th minute.Alec Kann made a diving stop of a strike by Darlington Nagbe -- Portlands only shot on goal -- in the 10th.The Timbers (7-8-8) had chances in stoppage time. Jack McInerney blasted a right footer from the left side of the box off the crossbar in the first minute, and Fanendo Adis heeader, off a cross by Vytautas Andriuskevicius, from the right side of the 6-yard box missed wide right about three minutes later.dddddddddddd.Sporting (10-10-4) has won two in a row and five straight at home.Portland has lost two straight after an nine-match unbeaten streak.Kansas Citys Jimmy Medranda earned and fifth yellow card and will be suspended for Sportings next match, Aug. 7 at Portland. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz