Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

12.08.2019 11:45
prompted McElwain to open things up to Antworten

Already-relegated Bolton are able to welcome Oscar Threlkeld into their squad for Sky Bet Championship leaders Middlesbroughs visit to the Macron Stadium on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 12pm. The midfielder has returned from a loan spell with Plymouth and, with his Bolton deal up in the summer, Wanderers will get a chance to run the rule over him in the final five games before beginning life in Sky Bet League One.Wellington Silva (groin), Dorian Dervite (ankle) and Gary Madine (hip) could all feature again before the end of the season but Max Clayton (hamstring) has his sights set on next term. Oscar Threlkeld is back in the Bolton squad This match will likely be one of the final ones interim boss Jimmy Phillips takes charge of with the new owners nearing the end of their managerial search. Highlights of Boltons 4-1 defeat at Derby in the Sky Bet Championship last weekend Middlesbroughs Cristhian Stuani will miss the trip through suspension.The Uruguayan striker will sit out the second of three games after being found guilty on video evidence of violent conduct in a challenge on Preston defender Greg Cunningham last weekend. Highlights of Middlesbroughs 2-1 win over Reading last time out Head coach Aitor Karanka otherwise has no fresh selection problems as he looks for a sixth successive victory, which would take the club a step closer to the Barclays Premier League.The Spaniard shuffled his pack once again for Tuesday nights dramatic 2-1 win over Reading with Ritchie de Laet, Adam Clayton, Stewart Downing and Jordan Rhodes replacing Stuani, Adam Forshaw, Gaston Ramirez and David Nugent, and he is likely to do so once again.Watch Bolton v Middlesbrough in the Sky Bet Championship live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 12pm on Saturday. Marcel Schmelzer Dortmund Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Marco Reus Jersey .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Jacob-Bruun-Larsen-Jersey/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Jadon Sancho Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Marius Wolf Dortmund Jersey . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Floridas kicking situation was the worst in the Southeastern Conference last season and among the least productive in the country.It was so inadequate that coach Jim McElwain held open tryouts -- in the middle of the season.After two more failed field goal attempts in the regular-season finale against rival Florida State, McElwain declared well get a kicker. And well get a good one.The 25th-ranked Gators may have gotten the best one available.Eddy Pineiro, a sophomore who attended ASA Community College in Miami last season but didnt play football, is expected to dramatically improve Floridas field-goal fortunes this fall. His first opportunity to kick in front of 90,000 will happen Saturday against UMass.Im excited, said Pineiro, who has made a number of 70-yard-plus kicks and put them on YouTube. I think people exaggerate (the pressure). But if you work on the same thing every single day, why cant you do it in a game? ... You should be able to put a blindfold on and kick it because its the same kick every single time. Its muscle memory.Pineiro makes it sound easy: see ball, kick ball.But Florida learned last season just how difficult a task kicking can be.The Gators missed five extra points and 10 field goals in 2015. They made just 7 of 17 field goals, a 41.2 percent success rate that ranked 127th out of 128 teams in the nation. McElwain used three different kickers, including a dental student added to the roster late in the year, but nothing fixed the problem.Seeing them go through those kicking struggles last year was pretty depressing, Pineiro said.McElwain tried just about everything while experienced junior Austin Hardin, who ended up making 5 of 14 attempts, kept struggling. He turned to Jorge Powell, but the walk-on injured a knee trying to make a tackle against LSU and missed the final seven games. That prompted McElwain to open things up to Floridas student body.More than 200 students respoonded to the open call, and dental student Neil MacInnes won the multistage kicking competition.dddddddddddd Still, McElwain stuck with Hardin -- the Gators ended up going for it on fourth down 27 times -- while putting the full recruiting press on Pineiro.Pineiro eventually de-committed from Alabama and enrolled at Florida in January.Hes essentially been Floridas kicker since, even though hes never kicked in a game. Pineiro was a standout soccer player at Miami Sunset High School, so his first real action came in Floridas spring game, where he made all five extra points and three lengthy field goals.I didnt think people were going to scream out my name after an extra point, so that was pretty interesting, said Pineiro, who will wear No. 15, made famous in Gainesville by Tim Tebow.Pineiro wasnt perfect: He hit from 52, 46 and 56 yards, and missed from 53 and 52. He also had nine touchbacks on 10 kickoffs, so McElwain was clearly testing him.The coach hasnt stopped, either.McElwain challenges Pineiro at nearly every practice.Lately hes been putting the whole team around me while Im kicking my field goal, just screaming in my ear, throwing water in my face, trying to get me off-balance and stuff, Pineiro said. So far, Im like 4-for-4 on those, whatever you want to call them, pressure kicks. So hes happy about that.McElwain will be even happier if Pineiro makes them in games, something the Gators rarely did last season.I dont want to sit here and put all these high expectations on him, McElwain said. I mean, the guy hasnt kicked in a game yet, right? And yet all of a sudden, were ready to say this guy is the Golden Toe Award or whatever.At the same time, I do know this: He has the talent to do it, and I love the way he goes about his work.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz