Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

12.08.2019 11:45
team was basically my fault, Antworten

Suspended?Baylor?offensive lineman Rami Hammad was arrested Wednesday on two misdemeanor counts of criminal trespassing, two months after he was arrested for stalking a former girlfriend, the Waco Tribune-Herald reported.?Hammad, 21, was arrested on the Baylor campus and booked into McLennan County Jail just before 7 p.m. CT for trespassing of a building, according to the paper.?He is already facing felony stalking charges after his former girlfriend reported several instances from March to July in which he tracked her down, harassed her and twice physically assaulted her, including once at Baylors athletic facilities on campus.Last fall, a different woman reported to Baylors Title IX office that she had been sexually assaulted by Hammad. After Hammad confronted the woman about why he was under investigation by the Title IX office, she requested a no-contact order from the university, according to documents reviewed by Outside the Lines. She received it, but three days later, Hammad allegedly confronted her again. She and two witnesses reported that confrontation to police, but she declined to press charges, believing the Title IX office would pursue the matter, she told Outside the Lines.Baylor suspended Hammad from all football team activities on Aug. 2, a day after his arrest on the stalking charge. The Tribune-Herald reported in September that he was also suspended from the university, pending the outcome of the investigation.?Hes not been allowed to come back until the decision has been made, Baylor coach Jim Grobe told the paper at the time. If it came back he had no involvement or culpability in anything, thats when wed have to consider bringing him back.Information from ESPNs Paula Lavigne and Max Olson was used in this report.? Steve Bartkowski Falcons Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Kaleb McGary Falcons Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Kaleb-Mcgary-Jersey/ . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Kaleb McGary Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Kendall Sheffield Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. H2K Gaming can still reach the 2016 World Championship despite its loss against Splyce in the semifinals. For that to happen, it has to prevail against the Unicorns of Love in the third-place match, and have G2 Esports beat Splyce in the finals. If G2 wins, and if H2K clinch third place, it will go to Worlds with a point differential over Splyce.However, H2K may have to achieve that feat without its starting AD carry, Ales Freeze Knezinek, as he nurses the tendonitis in his right wrist. The timetable for recovery is usually six weeks, but because he aggravated it throughout the season, it may take up to two months or more.Freeze noticed the first warning signs before the summer split started, and booked a series of appointments with a doctor in Berlin. At the first appointment, the doctor told him that the tiredness in his hand was a result of his grueling schedule practicing in front of the computer. The hand was getting tired after playing 10 hours a day, Freeze said. But 10 hours was normal for a professional gamer.Things changed at the second appointment when Freeze started noticing pain, rather than tiredness.The second game [in the EU LCS], I could only play six [or] seven games because the hand started hurting, Freeze recalled. I would have to force myself to play more, which I obviously did because I wanted to practice harder. In the end, [that] wasnt the greatest idea.Freezes doctor ordered an X-ray and MRI to follow up. The X-ray showed nothing, but Freeze had to wait more than a month and a half for the MRI, which meant the pain in his wrist progressively intensified as he continued practicing and playing. In the meantime, he had taken matters in his own hands, visiting a physiotherapist daily at 8 a.m., a time that many players in esports might consider too early (most professional gamers stay up late to practice, which means their schedules can start as late as 1 p.m.).In the end, Freezes hand was overwhelmed by the stress.I did everything I could -- exercises, everything -- but nothing was helping, he said. Nothing was improving the situation. It kept getting worse to the point where I couldnt play anymore. At that point, I had to step down, which was very stressful for me.Freeze also endured stress from his performance slumps, which is customary with injuries. As time went on, he also cut down his practice and playing time drastically. Ten hours of practice, scrimmages and solo queue winded down to fivve, and that meant less time to work on mechanics and widening his champion pool.dddddddddddd. Alas, as is customary with slumping professional players, the vocal minorities on reddit and social media criticized him louder than ever before.It took him five weeks to overcome the noise his detractors made on social media, and it was no easy feat. Everything that happened to the team was basically my fault, which was a very big hit because everyones literally blaming me for everything, so I got to experience how that feels, he stated pensively. In the end, I managed to look for the constructive criticism and not the flaming, so that helped me. It took me four or five weeks, though, to get over it.In the process, he also discerned between fans and haters. When a player plays well, everyone says he plays well, stated Freeze, before thanking his fans. But when he is in a slump and struggle, then he realizes how [many] true fans he has because only true fans will keep supporting him even though he has been slumping.His mental toughness improved, but his hand did not. As the end of the split neared, he abstained from playing solo queue and focused solely on scrims. However unlikely, setbacks can unveil breakthroughs, and Freezes practice habits benefited heavily. Rather than grinding the ladder, he watched games from other regions and noted things he could improve. What made Bae Bang Jun-sik stand out in South Korea? What about Gu imp Seung-bin in China?Its a very different approach of learning and improving if you start watching five different players, [the] best AD carries, Freeze said. Then you start connecting the play styles and take the best from each and try to implement that into your own play.Despite the silver lining, he still ranks this split as his hardest. It was difficult enough that he opted to sideline himself starting in the ninth week of the EU LCS summer split. But it has improved his efficiency as a professional gamer for the long term.You never know when certain things are going to happen to you and youre just going to get over the obstacle and struggle. It definitely made me stronger, he said. Even though Im sad how it went, Im glad for it as well because it made me approach the game differently and made me realize how inefficient I was with my practice and the way I played. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz