Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

21.08.2019 10:35
an interception in the second quarter Antworten

Real Salt Lake will try to remain unbeaten at home when it plays host to the Houston Dynamo on Saturday at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, Utah.Real Salt Lake (12-9-8) is fourth in Major League Soccers Western Conference, two points behind the third-place Colorado Rapids and seven points behind first-place FC Dallas. Six teams from each conference will make the playoffs. Real Salt Lake is 8-0-6 at Rio Tinto Stadium.Houston (5-11-11) is last in the Western Conference and well out of the playoff race with 26 points. The Dynamo are 12 points behind the sixth-place Portland Timbers, who are currently in line for the conferences final playoff berth.Real Salt Lake and Houston have split their last two encounters. The home team prevailed on each occasion. Real Salt Lake beat Houston 2-1 on April 30 in Utah. The Dynamo earned a 1-0 victory on May 15 in Houston after a postponement due to weather.Real Salt Lake midfielder Sunday Stephen will miss the match after drawing a one-game suspension from the MLS Disciplinary Committee, but Real Salt Lake still has formidable weapons. Joao Plata had nine goals and 11 assists. Yura Movsisyan has nine goals and three assists. Juan Martinez has seven goals and three assists.You have to pay very close attention to their attacking three, Houston interim head coach Wade Barrett said. They have Movsisyan that kind of leads the charge up top. Hes a big, strong, powerful player, but hes got a good nose for the goal. Plata is a player that theyve given a lot of freedom to attack, freed him a little from that defensive responsibility. Martinez is a very good player. He can do a lot of good things on the ball.Andrew Wenger leads Houston with five goals. Will Bruin, Alex, Giles Barnes and Ricardo Clark have scored four goals apiece. Boniek Garcia leads the team with eight assists. Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap Authentic . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Yeezy Shoes For Sale Cheap . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.cheapyeezysneakers.com/yeezy-shoes-outlet/yeezy-boost-350-near-me.html . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Ultra Boost 4.0 Sale . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Yeezy Shoes For Sale . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio doesnt act all that surprised these days when the Spartans beat a big-name opponent on the road.Theyve now done it three times in last 12 months -- against rivals Michigan, Ohio State and Notre Dame.Were not going to win every football game, but were competitive. I think we understand what were doing, Dantonio said Tuesday. Were able to sort of lift ourselves up sometimes. Right now weve got a culture which expects success. When you have that culture that expects success, good things tend to happen.The eighth-ranked Spartans may expect to win games like these, but there are still plenty of doubters whenever Michigan State takes on some of the top opponents in its region. Michigan was favored by about a touchdown over the Spartans last year, and Ohio State was favored by around two TDs. Notre Dame was favored by about a touchdown Saturday night, but Michigan State won 36-28.Last weekends victory may look like less of an upset as the season progresses, but the Spartans (2-0) went into the game against Notre Dame with some significant questions. Michigan State hadnt been particularly impressive in its season-opening win over Furman.By the third quarter against the Irish, though, the Spartans had served notice that they should not be overlooked as they try to defend their Big Ten title. Michigan State led 36-7 before a late rally by Notre Dame set up an exciting finish.Next up for the Spartans is their conference opener Saturday, at home against No. 11 Wisconsin.Coach D said it I guess best in meetings: You dont get a ring for beating Notre Dame, quarterback Tyler OConnor said. Nonconference games are great, and obviously in a big atmosphere its great, but it really kicks off -- our motto is `back to back and you cant do that without starting out (Big Ten play) 1-0.This is OConnors first season as Michigan States starterr after he waited his turn behind Connor Cook.dddddddddddd He threw an interception in the second quarter Saturday but finished 19 of 26 for 241 yards and two touchdowns.Michigan State outrushed Notre Dame 260-57, and the receiving corps was solid after the Spartans entered the season with some uncertainty there. Freshman Donnie Corley caught four passes for 88 yards and a TD, and R.J. Shelton had eight catches for 80 yards and a score.He was a recruited tailback. We moved him to wide receiver after we saw him catching the football, Dantonio said of Shelton. He made himself a wide receiver over the course of time. You sort of blossom in that respect. Well continue to do that with all of our players as we go. Were going to always test them and say, `Hey, lets try this guy over here, this guy over there, lets see if he can do this or that.On the other side of the ball, linebacker Jon Reschke stood out with a forced fumble and an interception.Jon had a great game. I think he was the player of the game, no question, Dantonio said. Right now hes hitting his stride. I think last year he played very well, as well. Based on this last game, he stepped up in a big game in a prime-time situation and played extremely well. So were looking for more good things from him.After Cook used up his final season of eligibility last season, the Spartans appeared to have a big challenge ahead if they wanted to repeat last seasons success.Last weekend was their first big test, and they passed in impressive fashion.As far as where were at as a program, we took a big step I think this past weekend, Dantonio said. Now we need to get ourselves back locked in. I think I must say -- how many hundreds of times? -- I think we need to move forward. Thats the basis of who we are. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz