Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
DiMarco Offline

26.08.2019 08:28
Seahawks fined $100K for Wilson concussion violation Antworten

RENTON https://www.seahawksuniformstoreonline.com/Duane_Brown_Jersey-72, Clean. The Seattle Seahawks consist of been fined $100,000 for not adequately after concussion protocol with quarterback Russell Wilson through a match within November. The NFL and NFLPA declared their conclusion upon Thursday soon after an investigate that lasted added than a thirty day period. Together with the economic penalty, Seattle teaching and health-related staffs will be demanded in the direction of show up at remedial working out about the concussion protocol. Seattle is the 1st staff fined for these a violation. The investigate decided that Wilson was permitted again upon the marketplace just before a necessary analysis was done upon the sideline https://www.seahawksuniformstoreonline.com/Wes_Saxton_Jersey-129. The Seahawks stated Thursday that it approved the success of the study and that any missteps within violating the protocol have been not intentional. I bet that what they resolved toward do. I strategy every little thing was performed in just the specifically route, Wilson reported Thursday. There was a great deal of confusion. I didn t exceptionally realize why I was coming out of the video game in any case. I was extensively apparent. My jaw was a minor messed up. Other than that; that what they made a decision. Wilson was strike within the chin through Arizona Karlos Dansby, who was flagged for roughing the passer. Referee Walt Anderson shipped Wilson off the industry. Nevertheless Wilson was within Seattle harm tent for merely a couple periods and he forgotten exactly just one perform in advance of returning towards the business. Inside of this circumstance, all through a collection of conversation breakdowns, the protocol not adopted, NFL spokesman Joe Lockhart stated Thursday Tedric Thompson Jersey. The participant was permitted in direction of return toward the video game with out likely throughout the protocol, a crystal clear violation. The protocol was drastically bolstered more than the postseason, yet we re normally wanting for techniques in the direction of crank out it greater. In just this circumstance, all the healthcare workforce, coaches and referees incorporate been advised moving in advance each time a referee gets rid of a participant, that participant is made up of toward be gained by way of healthcare employees. It can t be in the direction of a teach. The real truth that didn t take place led towards some of the confusion and led in the direction of him returning in the direction of the activity in advance of he experienced acceptable analysis.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz