Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.02.2019 06:55
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.scontatescarpe.it/]Scarpe Nike Scontate[/url] .C. -- Unable to get much lift off his sore right an Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Scarpe Nike Scontate .C. -- Unable to get much lift off his sore right ankle, Bobcats centre Al Jefferson figured it was time to make an adjustment. So Jefferson made a conscious decision to try a new technique Tuesday night, jumping off both feet instead of just his right. He never expected the results he got. Jefferson scored a season-high 35 points, Kemba Walker had 12 of his 25 in the fourth quarter and Charlotte snapped the New York Knicks five-game winning streak with a 108-98 victory. "It worked for me tonight -- on my jump shot, on my jump hook. I just decided to try to do something different to get some lift," said Jefferson, who acknowledged for the first time hell likely need surgery on the ankle after the season. It was Jeffersons best game since joining the Bobcats as a free agent this past off-season and more of what he envisioned when he signed a three-year, $41 million contract. When he wasnt dominating in the low post, he was kicking the ball out to the wing and the Bobcats were knocking down shots, hitting 6 of 14 on 3-point attempts. It came at a great time. Coach Steve Clifford said he didnt want any doubt to slip into his players minds after theyd lost three straight and eight of their last 10 games. "Thats a professional win," Clifford said. "Thats a win you can get on a plane and feel good about." Walker was 4 of 4 from the field in the fourth quarter, including 3-pointers on back-to-back possessions. He also finished with seven rebounds and five assists. The Bobcats benefited from the return of Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, who had eight points and seven rebounds after sitting out the last 19 games with a broken left hand. He also brought some needed energy on the defensive end. "You can see value of having a guy like Kidd-Gilchrist," Clifford said. "People dont always understand the energy and intensity and those kinds of things. Those are skills." Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks (15-23) with 20 points and six rebounds. Tyson Chandler returned to the lineup after missing four games with bronchitis, but wasnt much of a factor. Chandler made both shots from the field and finished with five points and four rebounds in 16 1/2 minutes. "I felt decent out there," Chandler said. "I was a little winded the first half but after that I kind of got my lungs together." J.R. Smith was benched for the second time in four games. With Chandler limited, the Knicks had a tough time shutting down Jefferson. "We havent been hitting the bigs," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "Were letting our bigs play guys one-on-one and (Jefferson) got going and by the time we started to double team, he had already felt good about his game and that didnt even help either." The Bobcats led throughout the second half, but the Knicks cut the lead to four with less than 11 minutes remaining. Thats when Walker began to take over. After a timeout, Walker scored a layup on a nice one-handed feed from Jefferson, who had drawn double coverage. Walker then knocked down a pair of 3-pointers, including a 29-footer from the top of the key to beat the shot clock. Jefferson added an inside jumper to push the lead the 13 and the Knicks never challenged again. Jefferson finished 14 of 20 from the field and had eight rebounds. "You could tell from the first time he touched the ball he was on the attack," Clifford said. After giving up 23 second-chance points in a loss to the Chicago Bulls on Saturday, the Bobcats limited the Knicks to just four Tuesday night and led 55-46 at the break. Jefferson had a huge first half, scoring 19 points on 7-of-9 shooting as the Bobcats outscored the Knicks 22-14 in the paint. Kidd-Gilchrist, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2012 draft, returned to the starting lineup for the first time since Dec. 3. He missed a few layups, but provided a needed presence on defence. The Bobcats were 7-12 without Kidd-Gilchrist in the lineup. The Knicks clearly looked fatigued on the second night of a back-to-back. "Im not using that as an excuse but we were a step slow defensively in terms of our rotations," Woodson said. "We scored enough points. 98 points is more than enough points. This team averages 93 points and we gave up 108 points so our defence was non-existent. You just cant do that, especially on the road." NOTES: Mike Tolbert and DeAngelo Williams of the NFLs Carolina Panthers were in the crowd. ... Amare Stoudemire had an embarrassing turnover when he threw a pass to no one in particular and knocked over a womans drink in the front row. ... In the fourth quarter, a portion of Knicks fans on hand for the game began chanting Smiths name, but to no avail. Scarpe Online Uomo Scontate .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Scarpe Nike Italia . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. http://www.scontatescarpe.it/ . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach.When it comes to the most important position on the field, the Toronto Argonauts are in a very good place. Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. He will be the starter, but the backup job is open. Zach Collaros won that battle with Trevor Harris a year ago, getting the call when Ray was injured on two separate occasions. Among the highlights for Collaros was leading the team to four consecutive road wins in as many weeks, something that had never been done before in CFL history. Collaros signed a free-agent deal in Hamilton, so the chance to claim the shotgun seat next to Ray is there for the taking. There are four pivots looking to claim that spot, although Harris may have the best chance of claiming the role. During training camp a year ago, the Argo brain trust could not decide on who should be the number two man to Ray. Collaros and Harris both showed promise, knew the playbook inside and out and had the respect of their teammates. Collaros won the job in 2013, this year head coach Scott Milanovich says its Harris job; at least for now. "Right now Trevor is going to get that first shot," said the coach. "But hes by no means number two. Hes been here for two years and hes earned the right, hes played well when hes played, so hes going to get the first shot there, but hes going to still have to earn it."Harris didnt see much game action last year, but did show potential when he got on the field. What does he have to do to guarantee hell be first off the bench if Ray cant play?"Just the same things hes been doing really," continued Milanovich. "I went back and watched him just a few weeks ago, all his plays, and what Trevor does is hes efficient with the ball, he knows the offence, he takes whats there, he moves better in the pocket than you think he does, and hes a little bit in the mould of Ricky." Excuse me? "Im not going to anoint him Ricky Ray," the coach clarified, "but hes in that mould, thats how he kinda plays the game. Im anxious to see him get a bunch of reps and see if he can take himself to the next level."Harris is also ready to show what he can do. The soon to be 28-year old is a product of Edinboro University in Pennsylvania, where he set every school passing record. He worked hard on getting stronger in the off season. He put on about a dozen pounds and now tips the scale at 220. Mentally, hes same uber-pprepared pivot. Scarpe Scontate Nike. "My mindset hasnt changed since the day I walked in," said Harris. "You prepare to be the starter, they put you where they feel you are (on the depth chart) and if youre told youre not good enough to make it, then so be it." So how did he try to improve himself in the off season? "Just sharpening as a whole," Harris continued. "You watch Ricky and every day hes working on his strengths and hes working harder on his weaknesses. Thats just what you have to do, you just have to continue to get better in all facets. I was trying my butt off all off season to improve my strength. I want to be able to take more hits if I need to do so, I want to work on my touch, my accuracy and my route throwing." Also in the mix to be the backup are returning players Mitchell Gale and Josh Portis, along with newcomer Casey Pachall out of TCU, a player many thought would be selected in the NFL draft. Pachall - pronounced pa-HALL - is up against stiff competition, a game with new rules, a new field, new terminology, and oh yeah, a potential work stoppage. Thats something he doesnt think will be a problem, despite any missed practices or exhibition games giving him less time to impress his potential new bosses. "I dont think its going to affect anybody around here," said the strong-armed Texan. "Of course if it did happen, we would miss a few days of learning, but thats on us to learn ourselves and each of us has to stay in their playbook and do what were asked in order to learn this offence and help this team in any way possible. How many QBs will break camp? Last year the Argos carried five, fearing that they would lose Collaros and Harris to free agency and/or the Ottawa Redblacks expansion draft. Theres no expansion draft next year, so General Manager Jim Barker doesnt have to keep as many bodies around. How many will the Argos keep? "Probably four," Barker told TSN.ca "The plan we have with Ricky is to have a battle to be two and three (on the depth chart) and the fourth guy wed like to develop. Theres four of them here who have been here, so one of those guys wont be unless the new guy (cant get the job done)." "If its close you obviously look at the guy who hasnt been here as long," continued the GM. "The guys who have been here before should be ahead." To surmise; Ray is the obvious starting quarterback. Harris is the man to beat as the backup, while Gale and Portis will each have to outperform Pachall, or one of them will be the odd man out. That leads to a lot of competition for a team without a controversy at the position. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz