Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.02.2019 06:55
MINNEAPOLIS - In six seasons in Minnesota, Kevin Love witnessed how warmly the fans greeted former Timberwolves star Kevin Garne Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - In six seasons in Minnesota, Kevin Love witnessed how warmly the fans greeted former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett each time he came back to town. Buy Curry Shoes Online .On the eve of Loves first game back at Target Center since he was traded to Cleveland last summer, the second-best player in franchise history isnt expecting the same kind of reception.Truthfully? Boooo, Love said Friday when asked by Cleveland reporters about what kind of environment he expected on Saturday night in Minnesota. Probably more of that than a mix of cheers.Minnesota owner Glen Taylor said he, for one, will welcome Love back with open arms.Id be pleased to give him a hug and wish him the best and hope it goes well and hope he stays healthy, Taylor told The Associated Press. He worked hard and he did well for us and Im appreciative of that.Love came to Minnesota in a draft-night trade in 2008, and eventually supplanted Garnett as the face of the franchise. With a strong work ethic, he turned himself into a three-time All-Star and an Olympic gold medallist . He interacted with fans who had jumped off the bandwagon when Garnett was traded. He also started a successful winter coat drive that provided warm outerwear for thousands of disadvantaged in the Twin Cities.But unlike Garnett, who took the Timberwolves to the playoffs eight times and was named MVP in 2004 while leading them to the Western Conference finals, Love never made it to the post-season.Management failed time and again to surround Love with enough talent to compete in the powerful West. Blunders were committed in the draft (Jonny Flynn over Steph Curry in 2009, Wes Johnson over DeMarcus Cousins in 2010), in trades and free agency (Michael Beasley, Darko Milicic, J.J. Barea) and with coaches (Randy Wittman, Kurt Rambis) and general managers (David Kahn).All of those failures, coupled with injuries to Ricky Rubio and Love, contributed to 323 losses in Loves six seasons with the Wolves.I think it couldve gone better with what we had if we had been a little bit luckier (with injuries), Taylor said. Theres a lot of things. Maybe if we drafted better and did some things, but we did what we did. It isnt Kevins fault. Maybe we shouldnt have made some decisions we made. I dont know what to say about that. I wish we wouldve done better.As much credit as Love deserves for transforming himself from a doughy UCLA freshman to a sculpted offensive force in the NBA, he carries some responsibility for the Wolves failures as well.The relationship soured in 2012, when Kahn refused to give Love a five-year maximum contract extension. Love signed a four-year deal with an opt-out after three seasons and didnt hide his disappointment.He carried the grudge for the next 2 1/2 seasons, turning from a funny, engaging public personality into a sullen figure on the court and in the locker room. He played in only 18 games because of a twice-broken hand in 2012-13, alienated teammates behind the scenes by withdrawing from the group and struggled mightily on the defensive end.Love requested a trade at the end of last season and a tour of Boston early in the summer didnt sit well with fans back in Minnesota.Minnesota people are pretty loyal. You turn on Minnesota, they dont forgive you, president and coach Flip Saunders said in December. So I think people probably appreciated him while he was here. But you leave under the terms that he did, just the way Minnesota people are, theyre not pretty forgiving along those lines.The Cavaliers sent No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett to Minnesota in a three-team deal that also netted the Wolves Thaddeus Young to get Love. The Wolves again were plagued by injuries during an 8-37 start to the season, but Wiggins development has them hopeful they have found a dynamic, two-way player to team with Rubio.We needed a player that we get to the end of the game and we give him the ball and the other team says, Holy cow, hes going to be hard to stop because we dont know what hes going to do, Taylor said. We just havent had that guy. Kevin Love ... he couldnt do that by himself and the other team could guard it pretty well at the end of the game because they knew what he was going to do.Love has gone through expected adjustments in his first year on a team with championship aspirations. He has become the clear No. 3 option behind James and Kyrie Irving, and his numbers have taken a sizeable dip. He didnt make the All-Star team in the Eastern Conference and the Cavaliers have only recently started to mesh.Love is 6 for 26 in his last two games, but the Cavaliers had won eight straight heading into the game Friday night against Sacramento.Maybe shooting at the baskets he filled up for six seasons will get him going. But hes bracing for an unexpectedly foreign feeling in his old home.Im sure once I get there, it will be a little different feeling for me, Love said. Obviously playing on the visitors side, going into the visitors locker room, going to the different bench. But I havent really given it too much thought, and luckily were on a winning streak right now, so thats really whats first and foremost.But, yeah, once the game is over (Friday night) and we get there, it will be a little different, not staying at my apartment in Minneapolis, well be staying at a different hotel. Cheap Curry Shoes . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night. Stephen Curry Shoes Clearance . The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. http://www.discountcurryshoes.com/ . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there.Its not a do-or-die game for the Toronto Argonauts, but its pretty darn close to it. When the Argos kick off against the Alouettes in Montreal Sunday at noon, theyll do so with an opportunity to win the East by going through the front door. A victory would create a three-way tie for first place in the East, but the Argos would hold the advantage in tiebreakers with both Montreal and Hamilton. If they lose, theyll need help. For all intents and purposes, its a playoff game; something thats not lost on head coach Scott Milanovich. Honestly, for us its been like this the last three or four weeks, said the coach. Its a good thing. Its not a new scenario for us. Two weeks ago against Hamilton we had to have (a win). The coach knows it will be a boisterous atmosphere at Molson Stadium from first-hand experience, having coached with the Als for five seasons before taking the head coaching job in Toronto. The fact that its a key game on the road doesnt faze him at all. The good thing is that weve played well here in the past, said Milanovich, certainly with their most recent trip to Montreal in mind, a 31-5 victory in early August. I think our guys feel good about coming here. I know theyre very confident, but so are we. Quarterback Ricky Ray knows how tough the Als defence can be. Theyve held the 12-year veteran to just 388 total passing yards in the two previous meetings this year. Ray will in all likelihood lead the CFL in touchdown passes for the first time in his career this season, but he didnt throw one against the Als two weeks ago. He knows theyll have to clean up two major areas of concern; turnovers and penalties. When you play a good team like Montreal youre not going to get a lot of opportunities to put drives together and sustain them, said Ray. You cant hurt yourself out there. Thats what we have to focus on, cleaning up those mistakes. Thats been something Ray, his teammates and their coaches have been talking about since the season began, but it remains problematic as the team prepares to play its seventeenth game of the campaign. Wholesale Curry Shoes. . It theyre going to be successful - aside from cleaning up the obvious - theyll have to remain patient against a very good defence that tackles exceptionally well. Youre always trying to take your shots, said the quarterback, But with these guys its difficult. They do a good job of covering those deep throws and forcing you to throw it underneath and coming up and making those tackles. So how do you counter that? Were going to have to break some of those tackles, continued Ray. The guys who dont catch the ball are going to have to rally around and try pick up some blocks to hopefully spring somebody and give them a little extra running room. There is some good news on the injury front for Toronto, 310 pounds of it. Offensive right tackle Chris Van Zeyl returns after missing last weeks game with a pretty gruesome thumb injury. I was blocking in the Montreal game and I went to punch, said Van Zeyl. It was one of those fluke accidents. I jammed it right on the top and it actually bent back on itself right at the top joint. The front of it basically blew open and I had to get stitches. Ouch. Hes worn a brace over the thumb this week at practice, but isnt so sure about how it will play out come game time. Im going to put something (different) on during warm up, said the McMaster graduate. Ill try it out and see if I can play with that. If I can play with that it will be something a little less significant than what I was wearing throughout the week in practice. Having Van Zeyl back helps on multiple fronts. The first is thats hes been the Argos best offensive lineman this season. Going a little deeper, it allows the team to start four Canadians on the o-line, something it couldnt do last week. That will free up an import at another position. Montreal is 7-1 in its last eight games. If the Argos are to beat the hottest team in the CFL theyll need Van Zeyl, Ray and everyone else wearing double blue to bring their A game. If not, the offseason may be a lot closer than they expected. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz