Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

27.08.2019 04:05
am!", he glanced at Antworten

am!", he glanced at me with contempt, and finally buried himself in his noble "learning". The high score is love to learn. After getting up every morning, the high scores always jumped up, sorted out your bed, and then read the words "There is still a problem to think about". Occasionally, the head of the room called him: "Hey, you wipe the window glass." And his mind is estimated to be filled with kinetic energy theorem or something like a triangular prism. This irrelevant discourse can't find a place to hide. Suddenly went out directly from his ears. Only once, the head of the room stopped him in front of him and asked him to wipe the window. He habitually reached out and tried to go, but found that this time he really encountered a "blocking road", so he had to say: "Why should I I am busy doing this." Then he turned and walked into the bathroom and picked up a rag. After a little look, he opened the faucet and damped it. Then he directly wiped the drip of water on the window and tried to go back and forth. Wipe it a bit, then throw the rag on the ground and stride out of the bedroom. In the end, the rest of the room staff had to help him wipe the window twice with a dry cloth. Who asked his parents to "admonish" them to let them learn the baby sons with excellent grades. Anyone who has a high score in the bedroom, if there is a room member playing in the room, he will scream: "What are you arguing, affecting me to read!" (In addition to washing, sleeping time, his only in the bedroom The action is really sitting at the table holding the book. Or someone said a few words after turning off the lights. He will roar like thunderously: "Don't say it, I don't rest well. I can't read the book tomorrow and blame you!" "In the past, his roommates basically didn't go back to the bedroom when they turned off the lights, and he finally had a good learning atmosphere. The high scores were separated from the other students in the class: it seems like two kinds of people. Living in a different world. So suddenly one day he didn't go to school, we didn't care. No one raised her hand until the class, and we habitually squatted at the seat in the corner of the classroom, only to find that it was empty. Someone whispered: "He doesn't come down, the class is quiet, and he is less worried about class." "Why didn't he come?" "Who knows if he is sick or a leave? Go with him." "What the hell?" "Who knows... ..." After the classroom, there was only the voice of the teacher. Later, after another week, by the end of the semester, everyone in the class took the last time and tried to fight for good results. Just as we pulled back the ancient poems, a loud but hoarse voice rang in the ear: "The poem is wrong." I was shocked and looked up at the familiar voice: �ø߷ֱ�The bag is coming. The wrinkles on his face seemed to be deep, and the red sweater was still lined in the clothes; a dark mask was worn on his face, and the brilliance in his eyes seemed dark. I immediately turned my head and said, "Come, and then draw this poem." He scored a few high points and said in a very low voice: "Let me see." "Look what you see, you don't understand." "This time he actually does not argue, "Well... or... there is..." His head is quite unsatisfactory, and his eyes are full of pleading. I then handed the information to him. He didn't know where to come again. After he took it away, he quickly walked back to his seat. Since that day, the high score has disappeared. I remembered something and said, "I haven't returned the information to me." After the test, I said, "I haven't returned it to me for the high score." I didn't say it after the summer vacation. Did not see him when he returned to school. Now I haven't seen him yet - about the high scores are really sick. Postscript: The trip to Shaoxing is short-lived, and the shortest time in this short trip is the short time spent at Lu Xun Memorial Hall. Mr. Lu Xun��s long life and literary works full of criticism and rationality have deeply infected me Online Cigarettes. This novel is inspired by the "Kong Yiji" created in 1919 by Mr. "Scream", but it is not a complete sentence. Imitating, just with my own tender and sloppy brushwork, I made this article quite a bit in the night. The protagonist in the article, "�ø߷�" may not have the same strong contradiction that Kong Yiji is "never owed" and "one-handedly good" and treats children well while being lazy, ridiculous and numb, or perhaps not as good as Kong Yiji. The soul that was destroyed by feudal ethics has become a complete "Kong Yiji tragedy" with social roots. However, I try to present a three-dimensional character to the reader through appearance Newport Cigarettes, posture Marlboro Cigarettes, language, action, etc., and make this character have a little contradiction in learning excellence, being mad, not making friends, and not
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Red

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz