Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

27.08.2019 04:05
exactly is written Antworten

exactly is written, He will never say it.) It leads us to sneak in. Every time the exam comes, he will be a hundred times more powerful. He will go around among those who want to hug and hold the book Wholesale Cigarettes. Pick up this reference book and see this book. Wrong set of questions, then said: "This is a simple question." "This kind of thing will definitely not be tested." ... After any test paper is issued, he will surely hold one hand and hold the other side of the paper. Roll over the paper I made a "beep" sound, then opened the paper, closed it, and then kept whispering on the side of the face. "Oh, this low-level mistake..." He will surely find the teacher with the paper and ask: "My thoughts are correct in this question. I just calculated some questions. How do I lose so much?" "I want to ask you, where is the gap between my answer and the standard answer?"... There is a history test. After the test paper was issued, he asked me in front of my seat: "How many points do you have?" I don't think it is coming to "Yaowu Yangwei", then turned around and ignored him. He waited for a while and said: "It��s not good, you are wrong, and it��s a lot of mistakes.�� I was a little annoyed by him, and I��m back to the sentence. The last two were filled in. "But he was brought up with the spirit, and his right hand clenched his fist against the palm of his left hand. He said with excitement: "Sure enough, many people are wrong here. In fact, the title of this test is still There are a lot of difficult knowledge points that have not been tested, like his queen's identity, his age of enthronement, the age of death.....I will tell you," sitting next to me and picking up the pen. I was even more impatient and got up and left the seat."The donkey self-recommended", we also sent him to the game, and said: "You have to give us a face." The high score is just a hand: "Don't talk." Until the game, the Q&A session Perhaps because there are many topics "super-class", there is no correct rate when answering high-scoring questions. The host asked him: "The poems of the poems that are called "the poems in poetry Marlboro Gold, the peaks of the peaks" What is the name?" He indulged for a while and said: "It was written by Zhang Ruoxu. The first two sentences, 'The Spring River tides and even Haiping, the sea and the moon are full of tides,' are Newport Cigarettes Coupons... oh... the name of the poem... can't remember. "We have a commotion below: There is a time limit in this answering session. You spent so much time on the high scores." The final answer is not a problem, but it is also a waste of time. Isn't this a brainstorm? Then there is another question: ", 'There is no way to re-request the mountains and heavy waters, and the other is the village." Is it a dual sentenocked', 'sucking the knife to break the water and flow more, toasting the cup is even more ambiguous' is the dual! You look at the flatness of the sentence, the part of speech..." until the time of answering the question Got it all. After that, everything is normal, and the high scores are still doing the questions every day. As usual, I walk around the classroom to find someone to talk about, but now no one has taken care of him seriously. At the very least, I have a few words "oh" and "um". If there are class meetings, lectures, or various activities and festivals that must be attended, you will always find a corner to participate in the event with your questions, assignments, and pens. Sometimes I have nothing to do, seeing him in the seat and thinking about the subject, he will also ask him: "Hey high scores, do you want to test a good university?" He put down the pen and turned his head. Come to me and say, "You are a secular person! Have you seen what the pre-Qin dynasties said? You don't want to belittle the knowledge!", I have to say: "Then you can learn what to do in addition to studying every day. "?" "Exam, exam, you know the exliving. It also vaguely reflects the emptiness and lack of his spirit, and the numbness and confusion of most students in the entire high school environment. It is a little thought about how to "set up people" and how to "save children" in the current secondary education mode.
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz