Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

24.09.2019 10:50
which Alcides Escobar opened with a triple Antworten

65.09 Average partnership between M Vijay and Cheteshwar Pujara - the best among 13 India pairs with 2000 or more runs. They completed 2000 runs together during their 209-run stand in Rajkot, becoming the only such pair for India since 2010.81.45 Vijays average in first Tests of a series since June 2014. He has scored 896 runs in 11 innings in first Tests including one-match series. His average keeps decreasing in the subsequent matches of a series - 52 in the second, 25 in the third and 18.83 in the fourth. He has made nine 50-plus scores in 11 innings in the first (or only) match match of a Test series in that time period.3 Centuries for Pujara in Tests against England - his most against any opposition. Before his 124 in this match, he made 206 not out and 135 in his first two Tests against England in the 2012-13 home series. He averages 93.66 against England at home but only 22.20 in England. 1 Number of bigger second-wicket partnerships for India against England than Vijay and Pujaras here. Rahul Dravid and Gautam Gambhir shared 314 runs in Mohali in 2008-09. This is only the third 200-plus partnership for India versus England in the last 20 years and first since Dravid-Gambhir.2 Number of double-century stands between Pujara and Vijay for the second wicket. Only Dravid and Virender Sehwag have shared more such partnerships for the second wicket for India, with three. Dravid and Gambhir also shared two such stands. Before this match, Pujara and Vijay put on 370 against Australia in Hyderabad in 2012-13.126 Vijays score in this innings, which is his lowest 100-plus score. His lowest score in six previous Test centuries was 139. His strike rate of 41.86 in this innings (126 in 301) is his second-lowest among centuries.6 Instances of five or more centuries being scored in the first two innings of a Test in India. The last such Test, before this one, was at Eden Gardens in 2009-10, where South Africa had two centuries and India four. Harmon Killebrew Twins Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Tom Brunansky Jersey . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. https://www.cheaptwins.com/312t-zack-littell-jersey-twins.html . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Sergio Romo Twins Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Stitched Twins Jerseys . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Manager Ned Yost was unsure what to expect from his starting pitcher.Jarrod Dyson had two hits, scored a run and stole a base in Jason Vargas first start in 14 months, and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago White Sox 3-2 on Saturday night to snap a five-game losing streak.Vargas, who was making his first start in 423 days after having Tommy John surgery on August 5, 2015, gave up a first-inning run on Melky Cabreras RBI single, but retired eight of the last nine batters he faced.He was a little better than I expected, Yost said. Its been 14 months since hes been on a major league mound and his first big league start since coming off Tommy John. I dont know how you have expectations on anything like that. You just want to go out, feel good and get through it and come off of it healthy, on a good note. I think we accomplished all those things tonight.Vargas said his stuff was very similar to his six minor league rehab starts.There were a couple of times where I got behind in some counts, (but) I think thats just part of being back out there, Vargas said. I felt pretty good about where I was able to throw the ball and how it went.Vargas was pulled after 52 pitches and three innings. Dillon Gee (7-8) replaced Vargas and held the White Sox to one run and five hits over 4 1/3 innings.Today is about Vargy coming back from TJ (Tommy John surgery), Gee said. Thats a big deal for him to come back and get a start again and come back healthy from that surgery. He did a great job. I just wanted to come in and hold it there.Dyson, who is 10 for 15 off White Sox starter Miguel Gonzalez (4-7), singled to lead off the first, advanced to second on Whit Merrifields bunt single, stole second and scored on Kendrys Morales sacrifice fly.Dyson, who extended his hitting streak to 10 games, also singled in the Royals two-run fifth. Hunter Dozier, who was making his second major league start, and Eric Hosmer delivered run-producing singles in the inninng, which Alcides Escobar opened with a triple.ddddddddddddHe got in a bind there, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said of Gonzalezs fifth inning. I thought he got out of some trouble. It could have been worse. I thought he pitched his way out of it and they ended up getting two.Avisail Garcias double, which struck the third base bag, scored Jose Abreu in the eighth for the final White Sox run. The White Sox went 2 for 9 with runners in scoring position and stranded eight runners.We had opportunities, Ventura said. We hit the ball pretty good, got some guys on base, just couldnt cash them in.Wade Davis worked a flawless ninth for his 25th save in 28 chances.MILESTONE REACHEDYost picked up his 1,000th career victory as a manager. He is the 62nd manager in big league history to reach that total. Youre 62 years old. I dont want to go home and drop dead of a heart attack at 999, Yost said and laughed. Id like to at least try to get to a thousand and then I can go any time after that.WANG OUTThe Royals designated RHP Chien-Ming Wang, who went 6-0 with a 4.22 ERA in 32 bullpen outings, for assignment. Wang won 19 games in back-to-back seasons, 2006-07 with the Yankees, before injuries derailed his career.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: DH Justin Morneau has not played since Monday, when he hurt his neck swinging against the Indians. Old man neck, Morneau said. I just have to be patient with it. Morneau said if his neck keeps improving he would take some swings Sunday and maybe available Monday would be great. ... IF Tyler Saladino did not play after injuring his left calf Friday. Just a little tweak, so hes getting treatment, Ventura said.UP NEXTWhite Sox: LHP Jose Quintana is 0-2 with a 3.32 ERA in three starts against the Royals this season.Royals: LHP Danny Duffy is 0-1 with three no-decisions since an Aug. 21 victory over Minnesota. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz