Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

24.09.2019 10:50
2008 title win, Dennis returned as CEO in 2014 a Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan believes standing for the national anthem is a way for NFL players and coaches to show respect and give thanks to members of the armed forces.Youve got to look at the gifts that we have, the opportunity that we have to play a great game is through the men and women that serve our country, Ryan said before practice on Sunday. And I think thats an opportunity right there just to show respect.He was asked his opinion a day after San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick said he is refusing to stand for the anthem because he believes the United States oppresses African Americans and other minorities.Without specifically mentioning Kaepernick, Ryan said he can appreciate how some players have personal or religious beliefs that lead them to not stand for the anthem.Any time when I talk to our team about that, if theres personal beliefs or whatever that keeps you from doing it, then I understand, he said.However, Ryan added, he encourages his players to stand for the anthem, and to do so as a team in a straight line along the sideline.Thats kind of our way of giving thanks, Ryan said. Its an important thing for me.Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz said after his teams exhibition victory against the Jets on Saturday night that the American flag deserves respect -- no matter the circumstances in the U.S. or beyond.The flag is the flag, Cruz said. Regardless of how you feel about things that are going on in America today, and the things that are going on across the world with gun violence and things of that nature, youve got to respect the flag, and youve got to stand up with your teammates. Its bigger than just you, in my opinion. I think you go up there, youre with a team, and you go and you know you pledge your allegiance to the flag and sing the national anthem with your team, and then you go about your business, whatever your beliefs are.Colin is his own man, he decided to sit down and that is his prerogative, but on a personal standpoint, I think you have to stand up there with your team and understand and its this game and whats going on around this country is bigger than just you.Without directly addressing Kaepernick, Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio posted on Twitter his appreciation for the armed forces.I Appreciate the sacrifices of the brave who have fought for our freedom. We R Free to choose. I choose to (heart the American flag icons).---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Discount NCAA Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap College Jerseys .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. http://www.cheapcollegejerseys.net/ . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. College Jerseys Outlet . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Stitched NCAA Jerseys . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes.Ron Dennis has stepped down from his role as McLaren chairman and chief executive following a board meeting at the Woking team. As of this afternoon Ron Dennis no longer holds the position of Chief Executive Officer of McLaren Technology Group, the team confirmed.The announcement follows a bitter boardroom row with Mansour Ojjeh, who, like Dennis, owns 25% of McLaren, and Mumtalakat, the Bahraini sovereign wealth fund, who own the remaining 50%. I am disappointed that the representatives of TAG and Mumtalakat, the other main shareholders in McLaren, have forced through this decision to place me on gardening leave, despite the strong warnings from the rest of the management team about the potential consequences of their actions on the business, Dennis said.The grounds they have stated are entirely spurious; my management style is the same as it has always been and is one that has enabled McLaren to become an automotive and technology group that has won 20 Formula One world championships and grown into an £850m a year business.Sky News Report: Ousting Ron Dennis could jeopardise commercial deals worth £160mDennis is a legendary figure in Formula 1 and synonymous with the McLaren outfit he guided to serial success during the 1980s and 1990s. However, the team have fallen on fallow times since the turn of the century and have won just one title, Lewis Hamiltons 2008 Drivers World Championship.Combative, meticulous and hugely respected, Dennis could also be a divisive figure inside the sport. Two years after the Spygate scandal which resulted in McLaren being fined $100m, Dennis stood down as team principal in 2009 but returned in place of Martin Whitmarsh in 2014.Ultimately it has become clear to me through this process that neither AG nor Mumtalakat share my vision for McLaren and its true growth potential, added Dennis.But my first concern is to the business I have built and to its 3,500 employees. The chequered flag for Mr McLaren?Dennis, 69, is the architect of the modern McLaren and during his tenure as team principal, between 1981 and 2009, won 10 Drivers and seven Constructors Championships. He is also credited forr mentoring Lewis Hamiltons arrival in F1.dddddddddddd After handing over the reins to Whitmarsh following Hamiltons 2008 title win, Dennis returned as CEO in 2014 and oversaw a management restructure which resulted in the departure of his successor.He has also overseen the successful launch of a sportscar arm and the diversification of McLaren into a wider technology company.He now plans to launch a new technology investment fund once his departure from McLaren is completed.I intend to launch a new technology investment fund once my contractual commitments with McLaren expire, Dennis statement continued.This will capitalise on my expertise, my financial resources, together with external investment to pursue the many commercial opportunities I have been offered in recent years but have been unable to take up while being so committed to the existing business. Who - and what - now for McLaren?Whitmarsh, Ross Brawn and marketing guru Zak Brown have been touted as potential replacements for Dennis.But the team already have Eric Boullier in position as team principal while Jost Capito, the former director of motorsport at Volkswagen, started work as the teams chief executive officer in September.Prior to joining McLaren two years ago, Boullier was team boss at Renault, then known as Lotus, where he forged a successful working relationship with James Allison. Followings Allison exit from Ferrari earlier this season, speculation has surfaced in recent weeks the pair could be reunited at McLaren.McLaren Technology Group is now in the process of seeking a new Chief Executive Officer, McLaren stated on Tuesday evening. Until such an appointment has been made, the company will be run on an interim basis by an Executive Committee comprising the Groups majority shareholders, in close collaboration with the Board of Directors and the senior management team.The full statement from McLaren on Ron Dennis exitDont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: McLaren reject takeover bid The Formula 1 Gossip column ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz