Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

28.09.2019 05:45
midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, w Antworten

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee defensive end Derek Barnett is downplaying the notion that Saturdays game at No. 8 Texas A&M represents an opportunity to show hes the nations top pass rusher.Barnett says he isnt concerned with measuring himself against Texas A&M star defensive end Myles Garrett. The Tennessee junior instead wants to make sure the ninth-ranked Volunteers (5-0, 2-0 SEC) maintain their momentum in this matchup of unbeaten teams.I play against the offense, so Ive just been watching film of the offensive guys, Barnett said. They have a great offense as well. Myles is a great ballplayer. I think it will be a fun game.It will be even more intriguing if Garrett is healthy enough to play for Texas A&M (5-0, 3-0). The 2015 Southeastern Conference sacks leader missed a 24-13 victory at South Carolina last week with a leg injury, and Aggies coach Kevin Sumlin has declined to provide an update on Garretts status.Garrett, also a junior, has 27 career sacks to lead all active Football Bowl Subdivision players. Barnett isnt far behind with 24. Barnett has 41+ tackles for loss, while Garrett has 38+.ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay ranks Garrett second and Barnett 16th among all draft-eligible players regardless of position. Rob Rang, a senior draft analyst for CBS Sports and nfldraftscout.com, ranks Garrett first overall and rates Barnett as a late first-round pick. Rang also lists Texas A&M defensive end Daeshon Hall as a potential second-round pick.(Barnetts) powerful at the point of attack, a very effective run defender as well as a pass rusher, Rang said. Hes a good football player. I just dont know that hes quite as athletic as the other two (Garrett and Hall). His production certainly speaks for itself, and the consistency throughout his career.Tennessee coach Butch Jones praises Garretts relentless approach and calls him a very, very dynamic football player. Tennessee offensive coordinator Mike DeBord adds that Garrett has got every move known to mankind.Sumlin is equally complimentary of Barnett.Hes a tremendous athlete, a tremendous football player, Sumlin said. You play a lot of guys in this league who are high-level pass rushers that have ability, that have talent. But I think what sets him apart, a lot like Myles Garrett, is production. Youve got the top two most productive pass rushers in college football over time in this game with him and Myles.Barnett has been at his best lately.In Tennessees SEC opener, Barnett recorded two sacks as the Volunteers rallied to beat Florida 38-28 . He posted two more sacks and forced an end-zone fumble that resulted in a touchdown in a 34-31 triumph at Georgia last week.Barnett believes he still has room for improvement.After every game, theres always something I can do better, he said. I didnt play my best game against Georgia. I was a little sloppy with my technique.Barnett has carried a defense that is missing three key players , with injuries sidelining linebackers Jalen Reeves-Maybin and Darrin Kirkland Jr. plus cornerback Cam Sutton. For much of his career, Barnett preferred to lead by example, but hes become more vocal this year.Everyone talks about his productivity on the field and being a great football player, and he deserves that, Jones said. But his leadership, I think, is one of the most untold stories or unsung things about this football team.Jones coached Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown at Central Michigan and Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce at Cincinnati. He continually gives examples of how those players work habits in college helped them launch successful NFL careers. Jones says he expects to tell similar stories about Barnett for as long as Im in coaching.Jones calls Barnett a self-made person in every way, shape, form.When you graduate and leave our football program, youre going to want to come back here one day with your wife and your kids, Jones said. When you walk through these hallways, what are they going to say about you? How have you made the program better? Hes one of those individuals who will have an impacting impression on our football program for many years to come.---AP Sports Writer Kristie Rieken in College Station, Texas, contributed to this report.---Online:The APs college football page: http://collegfootball.ap.org Fake Nike Air Max China . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Nike Air Max From China .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. https://www.fakeairmaxwholesale.com/ . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Nike Air Max Sale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Nike Air Max Clearance . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Tim Cahill has guaranteed his stay outside the Melbourne City side will be a short one, vowing to return for the clubs A-League trip to Brisbane next Friday.The Socceroos striker was absent from the City side that beat Adelaide United 2-1 on Friday night as one of four changes from their midweek FFA Cup win over Melbourne Victory.Coach John van t Schip put the 36-year-olds unavailability down to Achilles stiffness and Cahill said it was only a minor setback.One hundred per cent Ill be back, he told Fox Sports after the match.The Socceroos striker confessed to carrying a problem for the last fortnight.It only added to his awe as he watched his teammates re-group to play their third match in eight days.Im so impressed. The boys did so well, he said.I was injured since the first Melbourne Victory game and these guys have been patching themselves up.Ive goot so much admiration for them because theyre troopers.ddddddddddddTheyre warriors.Now the momentum and consistency is first class.Bruno Fornarolis first-half screamer and second-half paneka penalty lifts City back up to second place, with nine points from four matches.Against the Reds, coach John van t Schip opted to make four changes, with Nick Fitzgerald and Anthony Caceres rotated out while Michael Jakobsen missed with soreness.The Dutchman hailed Osama Malik, Connor Chapman and Paulo Retre for coming in from the cold.We have competition in all spots and this evening some players came in and played 90 minutes after not playing for a few weeks, he said.It was a good sign that we showed we are a squad and not only a team. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz