Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

10.10.2019 10:46
questionable with a groin injury Antworten

Dylan Hartley and George Ford say England still have plenty of room for improvement despite their 58-15 win over Fiji on Saturday. England made it 12 wins in a row and kept their unbeaten record under Eddie Jones with a nine-try victory at Twickenham, adding to their 37-21 triumph over South Africa in their autumn opener last weekend. Highlights of Englands Autumn International clash against Fiji at Twickenham. However, Fiji scored three tries of their own and both Ford and skipper Hartley believe there is plenty for England to work on ahead of next weeks clash with Argentina, live on Sky Sports 2. I thought there was some good stuff, attack-wise, Ford said. There is always stuff to work on. I thought it was a bit loose at the breakdown first-half. We tidied that up a little in the second half and played some good stuff at the end. George Ford admits England can still improve after their win over Fiji We put an emphasis on the first 20 minutes to get a good start, we let ourselves down a little bit there last week so we are happy to make improvements in that area but fair play to Fiji, to be honest, it was a tough game and it took some doing. Dylan Hartley gives his reaction to Englands win over Fiji at Twickenham I thought it was a little bit off defensively. A little bit of urgency in the first half and not where we needed to be anyway, especially for the next two games and Argentina this week so well be hard on ourselves there and look to get better. England vs Argentina November 26, 2016, 1:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Hartley said he was happier with the opening exchanges against Fiji but insists England need to work on maintaining their intensity. Alex Goode of England is tackled by Albert Vulivuli and Sunia Koto of Fiji I think there is plenty to work on, definitely. It can always be better, he said. I think we started the game very well but probably dropped off intensity-wise. Thats something we need to sort out.They are an attacking threat, they are amazing rugby players. The threat with them is they are big, physical guys who can move the ball pretty sharpish, they have got good feet and they offload out of every tackle, so weve got plenty to work on but weve got to respect the threat they posed. Also See: Jones: Wales complacent again Nine-try England thrash Fiji England fixtures WATCH: Reaction from Twickenham Adidas Nmd For Sale Ireland . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Discount Adidas Nmd Ireland . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapnmdsneakersireland.com/adidas-nmd-womens-cheap-ireland.html . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Adidas Store Basketball Shoes . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Adidas Nmd Clearance Womens .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- On the first day of workouts, new Memphis Grizzlies coach David Fizdale approached point guard Mike Conley and told him he wanted him to be more aggressive scoring the ball this season.Thats all Conley needed to hear.The 10-year NBA veteran continued his high level of play Monday night, scoring 31 points as the Memphis Grizzlies got off to a fast start and defeated the Charlotte Hornets 105-90 for their fifth straight win.Conley came in averaging a career-high 18.3 points per game. He had five 3-pointers and shot 11 of 21 from the field, including a long 3 with 4 minutes left that thwarted Charlottes fourth-quarter rally and sent the crowd streaming toward the exits.He wanted me to be much more aggressive, Conley said of Fizdale. I believe Im one of the better point guards in the league and he does, too. Hes given me the opportunity to go out there and show it.Marc Gasol was dominant in the first half and finished with 13 points, nine assists and eight rebounds.The Grizzlies controlled the tempo from the start, jumping out to a 16-4 lead. They pushed their advantage to 24 at halftime, shooting 58 percent from the field, including 10 of 16 from 3-point range.It started with our defense, Fizdale said. Our guys are really taking pride in trying to build a championship defense. We all know the saying. Theyre really digging in and really taking it to heart that we have to get stops. We also said our defense will travel. And it traveled tonight and it led to being unselfish on the offensive end.The Hornets simply had no early answer for Gasol, who controlled the game with his shooting and passing.Gasol had 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting in the first half along with seven assists and six rebounds. He repeatedly got Roy Hibbert off his feet with pump fakes near the top of the key, drove the lane and either scored or set up teammates with easy shots.We didnt have the readiness we need to play against a good team and they jumped on us, Hornets coach Steve Clifford said. Frankly that is two games in a row that we didnt play like the same team that got to 8-3. Thats part of learning annd evolving into the team I think we can be.dddddddddddd Its a long season and everyone is going to have nights like this.TIP-INSGrizzlies: Tony Allen was listed as questionable with a groin injury, but looked just fine and finished with 12 points on 5-of-9 shooting.Hornets: Cody Zeller missed his second straight game with a shoulder injury. Zeller is day to day but is still having trouble lifting his arm. ... Hornets owner Michael Jordan, who will receive the Presidential Medal of Honor on Tuesday, sat courtside.FRANK THE TANK HURTFrank Kaminsky turned in perhaps his best game as a pro for Charlotte, tying a career high with 23 points on 9-of-11 shooting. But his night ended badly when he left with less than 3 minutes to play with a sprained left ankle. Clifford said he wasnt sure the extent of the injury.STREAK IS OVERKemba Walker had 17 points for the Hornets, snapping a string of 11 straight games with 20 or more.NEW ORLEANS HANGOVERCharlottes Nic Batum and Marvin Williams were a combined 2 of 13 from the field, and the Hornets missed 11 of 31 free throws in losing their second straight game. Batum suggested the Hornets were still dwelling on coughing up a double-digit lead in the fourth quarter and losing to New Orleans last weekend.We had no energy, Batum said. We didnt get into this game. It might be a hangover from New Orleans because it was a tough one for us. I think we thought about that game too much tonight.GRITTY GRIZZLIESFizdale wasnt thrilled with his teams defense in the second half -- and he let the players know it.We got casual, Fizdale said. We got cool. I said, `Guys, were from Memphis. Theres nothing cool about us. Were gritty. We couldnt lose that edge. They knew exactly what I meant and we got our bearings back.UP NEXTGrizzlies: They look to make it six straight wins when they visit the 76ers in Philadelphia on Wednesday night.Hornets: Things arent going to get any easier for the Hornets, who host the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz