Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

21.10.2019 10:01
innings when he was hit on the elbow by a line d Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portlands NBA-record streak of home-opening wins provided the inspiration against the Utah Jazz.The Trail Blazers rallied in the fourth quarter for a 113-104 victory on Tuesday night, extending their record to 16 straight wins in home openers.With a streak that long, longest in the NBA, we wanted to keep it going, said Damian Lillard, who had 39 points. I was proud that we were able to do that tonight.CJ McCollum added 25 points for the Blazers, who trailed 83-77 at the start of the fourth quarter. They were still down 102-99 with under 5 minutes left before McCollum made a pull-up jumper and 3-pointer to give Portland a 104-102 lead.Lillard made a pair of free throws before nailing a 3-pointer that put Portland up 109-102 with 1:02 left and the Jazz couldnt catch up.I wasnt surprised. Were you surprised? McCollum said about Lillards 3. I saw the look in his eyes and I knew what time it was.Joe Johnson scored 29 points in his debut with the Jazz and Rodney Hood added 26, including a rim-rattling dunk in the third quarter.The Jazz were without several key players. Gordon Hayward is out with a broken finger on his left hand, while Derrick Favors played in just one preseason game because of a sore knee. Alec Burks continues to rehab from arthroscopic surgery to his knee and ankle.Where were at now, everybody just needs to come together and do whats needed, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said before the game.Johnson signed a two-year deal with the team in the offseason. Boris Diaw, acquired in a trade with San Antonio, also started in his Jazz debut.I want to do what I can to help this team win, Johnson said. This loss hurts, because we were in a position to win, on the road, against a tough team. This was a tough loss but there are positives in this. We have got to grind and get better.Noah Vonleh gave the Blazers a spark off the bench and his 3-pointer put them ahead 34-28. Portland stretched the lead to as many as 13 points in the first half, paced by Lillard with 16 points.Johnsons short jumper tied the game at 68 midway through the third quarter. Hood hit consecutive jumpers to give the Jazz a 77-71 lead. Hood would go on to split a pair of defenders with his dunk and Utah outscored the Blazers 37-23 in the quarter.Johnson scored 27 of his points in the second half.Allen Crabbes 3-pointer tied the game at 85, but the Blazers couldnt take the lead until Lillards 3 made it 97-96 with 5:50 left. Johnson answered with a 3-pointer on the other end to put the Jazz back in front.There were moments tonight where they had the momentum but I could hear the crowd just itching to get involved, just getting loud and cheering, and thats what we needed, Lillard said. We needed that to pick us up.TIP-INSJazz: Hayward and Favors accounted for an average of 36 points per game for the Jazz last season. ... Trey Lyles hit a buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the first half to narrow the Blazers lead to 54-46. ... Rudy Gobert finished with 12 points and 14 rebounds.Trail Blazers: Portland returns 11 players, and boasts the most returning minutes of any team in the league. The learning curve is easier for those guys, coach Terry Stotts said. ... The Blazers linked arms in unity during the national anthem. ... With his first assist of the night, Lillard passed Jim Paxson for sixth on the franchise career list (2,008).FOR THE RECORD: The previous steak for home-opening wins was 14, set by Boston from 1979-92.UNUSUAL STAT: Neither team missed a free throw in the game. The Blazers went 22 for 22 and the Jazz went 16 for 16.UP NEXTJazz: They host the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Utah was 24-17 at home last season.Trail Blazers: Portland hosts the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday. The Blazers ousted the Clippers in the first round of the playoffs last season. Wholesale Shoes Brands . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Shoes Wholesale China Market . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.wholesaleshoes.us.org/ . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Cheap Shoes China Wholesale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Replica Shoes Wholesale China . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. PHILADELPHIA -- Adam Wainwright and Adam Morgan will be looking to snap slumps of varying degrees on Friday when the St. Louis Cardinals and Philadelphia Phillies open a three-game series at Citizens Bank Park.Wainwright (9-7, 4.72 ERA), the Cardinals 34-year-old right-hander, matched the shortest start of his career in his last time out -- working just two innings in a 13-2 loss to the Chicago Cubs. The three-time All-Star allowed seven runs on six hits and walked three, and afterward called his outing embarrassing, according to Major League Baseballs official web site.Wainwright, who is winless in his last five outings, also surrendered six runs on nine hits over six innings in losing his previous start to Atlanta.Morgans struggles are much more pronounced. Philadelphias second-year left-hander is 1-7 with a 6.62 ERA, and hasnt won since beating the Braves for his lone victory on May 10. In the meantime, he has gone 0-7 with a 7.46 ERA over 12 starts, a drought interrupted by a stint at Triple-A Lehigh Valley in which he went 5-0.Morgan returned to the parent club last weekend but was forced to depart Sundays start against Colorado after three innings when he was hit on the elbow by a line drive off the bat of Nick Hundley. Morgan reported no ill effects.Morgan was saddled with a no-decision in his only start against St. Louis this year, allowing three runs on six hits over four innings. He is 1-0 with a 3.72 ERA in two career starts against the Cardinals.Wainwright, who is 6-2 with a 2.72 ERAA in 13 career outings against Phillies, told reporters after the loss to the Cubs that he was feeling a little under the weather, but did not wish to use that as an excuse.dddddddddddd. He also denied that he was tipping his pitches, as was suspected in his previous outing.Today, the way I was tipping is that when they got in the batters box, they knew I was going to throw something in the middle of the plate, Wainwright said, according to MLB.com. You do that against a good team, and theyre going to hit it really hard.The Cardinals, who hold a one-game lead over Pittsburgh in the race for the National Leagues second wild-card berth, have won four in a row. The Phillies, who beat the Dodgers 5-4 on Thursday night to salvage the finale of a three-game series, have won four of six.Maikel Francos two-run homer off Dodgers reliever Grant Dayton in the seventh inning proved decisive.Fastball, right down the middle, said Franco, who jumped on a 1-1 offering. Put a good contact on it, nothing else. I just go try to put the ball in play, put good contact on it.It was Francos 11th game-winning RBI, which leads the Phillies and is tied for fourth in the National League. It was also his team-leading 19th go-ahead RBI.With all the swings and misses and expanding the strike zone, he comes up big an awful lot, manager Pete Mackanin said. You cant deny the numbers that hes put up. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz