Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

21.10.2019 10:01
Victorino is batting sixth and playing Antworten

After seeing Moto GP legend Valentino Rossi copy him on the Misano podium last week, Daniel Ricciardo will reserve his shoey celebration for his next Formula One victory -- something he hopes will be in Singapore this weekend.After securing a podium at Julys German Grand Prix, Ricciardo drank champagne from his shoe, something he made fellow Australian and former Red Bull driver Mark Webber copy after he conducted podium interviews in Belgium. The celebration mimicked Australian rider Jack Miller, who did it after his maiden MotoGP win at Assen earlier this season.Last weekend Rossi did the same celebration after finishing second in Italy, but Ricciardo thinks it is best saved for wins.In Singapores Thursday press conference Ricciardo was asked if we will see the shoey again this weekend in Singapore, where Red Bull is expected to challenge for victory, and replied: If I win, yeah. If its just a second or third, probably not now. If its a victory I expect to see a few people up there doing it with me!Ricciardo also explained the origin of the celebration, which he said came from Australian surfing/fishing group The Mad Hueys.Its just a bit of a laugh. I know Jack Miller knows a few of the guys from The Mad Hueys, so when he got his win in Assen I suspected he was going to do it and he did, so I thought I would keep the Australian tradition going!And now Valentinos got into the mix! I saw he Instagrammed it yesterday, he said everyone loves a shoey and then he said delicious and all that, a few words Ive used for it -- I think its just a bit of fun now, everyones enjoying it.When Valtteri Bottas, who was sat next to him in the press conference, asked him how a shoey tasted, Ricciardo smiled and said: Honestly if the sparkling wine is cold then its good, normally it is on the podium. If its warm then usually you get the sweat and that through it! But the cold taste kills the bad stuff!Laughing again, Ricciardo said: So its delicious, as I said! Sammy Baugh Youth Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Clinton Portis Youth Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. https://www.redskinssportsgoods.com/Womens-Daron-Payne-Inverted-Jersey/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Sean Taylor Womens Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Alex Smith Womens Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Editors note: After a busy first half of the 2016 MLB season, Joe Peta takes a look at both the good and bad for all 30 teams to find overvalued and undervalued clubs from a betting perspective. He also projects each teams second half. This is the entry for the Oakland Athletics.Records are reflective of all games played through Sunday. All statistics are through each teams 81st game. Season-to-date pricing adds the implied win probability from the money line of each teamms first 81 games and converts it to 162 games.ddddddddddddOakland AthleticsVegas projection: 75.5 wins My projection: 84 wins Current record/pace: 38-51 (69-win pace) Season-to-date pricing: 79.8 winsWhats gone right:?Often, one of the needed catalysts to achieve a worst-to-first division flip from one year to the next is an improved bullpen. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz