Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

26.10.2019 04:31
and your career and I Antworten

If life is a dream, there is a shadow in your dream. Missing like a color roll, freezes on the picture of each memory. I like all the feelings with you, and I have fallen into your loved ones without knowing it. I once thought of running away, but when I broke my voice and quietly faced my heart, I knew that I couldn��t delete you from my memory like a computer game. So I decided that you were destined to walk into my life. People in the middle often think of the sweet voice of your speech, which feels like a little girl who is not deeply involved. In my experience, I have never done it for others, but willing to do it for me. I am satisfied and moved. As for other feelings, I think, I will always keep a glimpse of memory, and stay in the memory to look back later! : So, what do I want to leave for you? I want to leave a little love, although I know that love is a luxury thing, as if the rose that represents love, when open, charming and enchanting, but easy to wither in a short time. But I still want to see the moment when the rose is blooming. Love, just a little. So, I want to be a lover who makes you passionate. I want to leave a little affection, because I know that family is the most precious emotion. His value is that as long as you don't pay for it, you will have more sacredness if you have family Newport Cigarettes Coupons. So, I want to be a sister who will always be pampered by you. I want to leave a little friendship. After all, I know that friendship is the most worthy of showing off Cigarettes For Sale. The lover of life has no one to do. The confidant of the world does not want anyone. So, I want to be a confidante who can trust you, is willing to talk to you, and wants to understand you and is willing to solve your troubles. Am I very greedy? I have said that I will not fall in love with anyone else, nor can I be a lover. But if I am going to do it, I must do the best and leave traces on the trajectory of your life. Know that your love and the people you love don't give you a complete feeling of relaxation. In the face of them, in addition to friendship, more is ... there are unclear regrets. And I hope that you are here, I can find a feeling of complete relaxation, in addition to passion, but also warmth. I really want you to lean your head on my chest and listen to my heartbeat quietly. Then tell you that I understand your career and I am willing to give you deep affection, but I will never drag your footsteps. If one day you feel bored, then you can let go of my hand at any time, without even giving me any reason. Because I understand that I am ready to accept everything that you bring to me, good, or bad. The love in my heart only exists for feelings. You know, this life has me, isn't it a lucky one, what else do I want to leave for you? I want to make a cocktail of affection Cheap Cigarettes, a tacit understanding, a free and easy, a care, and a good memory that is still worth remembering in the following year. I am the man who loves you - the night god
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz