Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

26.10.2019 04:31
o go forward than Li Bai [url= Antworten

The bright red score on the speechless test paper stabbed my heart like a sharp knife. I cried quietly on the desk. I grabbed the test paper and smashed it into a ball. throw. At this time, I saw an "Ancient Collection of Poems", and I couldn't help but think of your road sings, all the way, you traveled through the great rivers and mountains, and you were unyielding in the officialdom to let Golis take off your boots. Putting the blue cliff between the egrets, offending the Goliath, finally you took off the black silk hat and walked out of the official door. You laughed out loud, laughing at the monarch, laughing at the official darkness, laughing at life, but you No crying, indulging in self, facing all of this, you are optimistic and smiling, and you have begun the journey of your journey. Xiukou spit out half of the Tang Dynasty. Nung, moon and new moon. "This is your optimistic attitude when you are being shackled. In the bright moon, you will be remembered for your family and play the famous sayings. Your thoughts, though in your heart, are not crying quietly, just for the moon. The beggars of the beggars Carton Of Cigarettes, the thoughts of the family, the departure of the wife in the heart of the deep roots of pain. You smile and face the joys and sorrows of this world. I think that there is a warm current in my heart, suddenly, I The heart is open. Frustration is a long-lived thing in the world. When you encounter a little bit of frustration, you will laugh at it. Keep an optimistic attitude and continue to work hard. In the future exams, learn from the previous lessons and try your best. At this time, I stood up, picked up the paper that was messed up by me, unfolded it, put it on the table, smoothed it with a big dictionary, smoothed Li Bai, Su Shi gave me a philosophy of life. At the other end of the long river of history, I look up to you, willing to drink with you all the way; sing all the way; travel through the great rivers and mountains Marlboro Lights. Bloom a confident smile. In the face of setbacks, don't cry, don't give up, no Properly, but to encourage confidence, to take courage. Learn from the previous lessons, try to get a better test than once, strive for each time to go forward than Li Bai Cheap Cigarettes, Su Shi, think of you, I seem to suddenly understand too much Too much. Especially in the face of setbacks, you must bloom and smile to encourage yourself. I will always cherish this micro forever.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz