Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

05.11.2019 11:12
Tony Alagna figured Saturdays race Antworten

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. -- Gage Gubrud threw for two touchdowns and ran for another and surpassed 400 yards of total offense for the fourth time in four starts to lead Eastern Washington to a 50-35 win over Northern Arizona on Saturday night.Gubrud completed 35 of 56 passes for 392 yards and ran for 95 yards, scoring on a 21-yard run with 8:53 left that put the Eagles (3-1, 1-0 Big Sky Conference) up 50-28.Antoine Custer and Tamarick Pierce both had two rushing touchdowns for EWU and Shaq Hill and Nic Sblendorio had the receiving touchdowns.Easterns All-American wide receiver Cooper Kupp returned after missing 1 1/2 games with a shoulder injury and had 11 catches for 111 yards, his 25th 100-yard game of his 42-game career. Kendrick Bourne had six receptions for 100 yards.Case Cookus threw for 245 yards and three touchdowns for the Lumberjacks (1-3, 0-1) but left the game with an injured shoulder in the second half.EWU took a 22-21 lead when Roldan Alcobendas kicked a 43-yard field goal with 23 seconds left in the first half. The Eagles then scored on their first two drives of the second half to take command. MLB Jerseys China . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Fake Nike MLB Jerseys . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. CAMPBELLVILLE, Ont. -- Captaintreacherous followed in his famous fathers footsteps Saturday night at the $1-million Pepsi North America Cup. The son of 2008 champion Somebeachsomewhere came from mid-pack to capture a stirring 1 1/2-length victory over longshot Twilight Bonfire in the worlds richest pacing event at Mohawk Racetrack. Captaintreacherous, who went off at 7-5 odds, became the first favourite to win this race since Somebeachsomewhere and earned American Tim Tetrick, North Americas top driver last year, his first North America Cup victory. "Hes such a good horse," Tetrick said. "At times he doesnt always show it but hes always great. "I put a lot of confidence in my colt and when I called on him, he did his job." Captaintreacherous, North Americas 2012 champion two-year-old pacer, finished in one minute 48.3 seconds to earn the $500,000 winners share and push his career earnings over $1.4 million. He also improved to 3-0 this year and has never finished out of the money (11 wins, one second, one third). Twilight Bonfire, a whopping 90-1 longshot, finished ahead of third-place finisher Wake Up Peter. Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne wasnt present for the North America Cup but was in attendance at Mohawk Racetrack earlier Saturday night. The remainder of the field, in order of finish, was: Fool Me Once; Sunshine Beach; Captive Audience; Vegas Vacation; Martini Hanover; Odds on Equuleus; and Apprentice Hanover. Captaintreacherous paid $4.80, $3.30 and $2.70. Twilight Bonfire returned $44 and $15.40 while Wake Up Peter paid $4.80. Captaintreacherous left from the No. 4 hole but was no better than fifth for most of the mile as Captive Audience, a 35-1 longshot driven by Randy Waples of Milton, Ont., stormed to the lead. Waples won last years North America Cup with stakes record-holder Thinking Out Loud. Canadian-owned Fool Me Once, with veteran driver Sylvain Filion of Saint-Andre-DArgenteuil, Que., had the lead over Captive Audience after the final turn. But down the stretch Tetrick took Captaintreacherous out wide and the three-year-old pacer simply found another gear to storm to the decisive win. "Thats the main thing," Tetrick said. "They have to want to do it, they have to want to be champions, they havve to be able to put the moves out in front.dddddddddddd "You know, he doesnt always win by much but he gets the job done and hes good." And it was no small feat considering Fool Me Once posted a career-best effort of 1:48.1 in posting the fastest elimination-winning time last weekend at Mohawk. Captaintreacherous enjoyed a banner 2012 campaign, winning 8-of-10 starts, including the $1 million Metro Pace. And winning trainer Tony Alagna figured Saturdays race would pan out much like the 12 Metro Pace, the countrys top race for two-year-old pacers. "I talked to Timmy before the race and said, The way it looks like its going to unfold out exactly how the Metro did last year," said Alagna, who also conditioned Wake Up Peter. "A couple of horses are going to run from the outside and theyre going to carry you into it. "And thats how the race worked out. Tim worked out a masterful trip and the horse showed up. Every time this horse gets a question mark he comes back and answers with an exclamation mark." Captaintreacherouss performance left part-owner Marvin Katz of Toronto speechless -- sort of. "Its indescribable, its profound, its just hard find to find words to articulate this," Katz said. "He elevated himself to the pantheon of great horses. "This was not easy. This is a great group of horses he defeated and he really raced like the champion he is. He really elevated his stock tonight." David Miller, the driver for Twilight Bonfire, was ecstatic with his second-place finisher. And with good reason. Twilight Bonfire finished fourth in his elimination race last weekend but drew into the Cup field. "I feel like I won the race," he said. "The horse race tremendous. "I was a bit disappointed in him last week but we were lucky to get in this race with the draw and he proved that he belongs." Filion said he knew early something was wrong with Fool Me Once. "When we hit the half he chucked his head, almost like he was looking for air," Filion said. "Right then I thought he wasnt himself and I know we went a good third quarter but he wasnt the same as last week. "Last week he was right on the bit and tonight I had to chase him along." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz