Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

05.11.2019 11:12
reds. Two deliveries later, Ravindra Jadej Antworten

With the NBA season quickly approaching, fantasy players across the country are gearing up for in-person and online drafts. To better prepare you for what to expect come draft day, we gathered some of our top fantasy basketball experts to participate in a mock selection process. How will James Harden play as a point guard under new coach Mike DAntoni? Will Anthony Davis be able to stay healthy all season in New Orleans?The following group helped answer those questions and more in our second mock draft for fantasy hoops: ESPN editors Greg Rosenstein, Chris Ramsay, Austin Tedesco and Tom Carpenter; ESPN writers Eric Karabell, Joe Kaiser, Jeremias Engelmann and Jim McCormick; ESPN fantasy researcher Kyle Soppe; and ESPN NBA Stats & Information analyst Matthew Wittyngham.Note: The scoring system for this particular mock draft is rotisserie, in which teams are ranked from first to last in each statistical category.Wittyngham on Westbrook: Once it was announced that?Kevin Durant was leaving the Thunder, Westbrooks fantasy, MVP and overall basketball stock skyrocketed. Since he entered the league, he has had a usage percentage of 37.3 percent with Durant off the court, which would rank highest among qualified players in any season during that time. He finished with 18 triple-doubles last year, with a majority coming without Durant. Westbrook has an engine that allows him to play 40-42 minutes a game. He might not be efficient in any way, as he turns the ball over more and shoots worse without Durant, but he fills the sheet everywhere else.Rosenstein on Curry: I thought long and hard about going Karl-Anthony Towns here but then decided to not overthink it. This is Steph Curry, after all, the guy who put up absolutely insane fantasy basketball numbers last season en route to being our highest-rated player. Im not as worried as some are about Kevin Durant taking away shots, and Curry could potentially bolster his already strong assist rate with the addition of the 6-foot-9 sharpshooter.Ramsay on Davis: Im really happy with this team. I feel very good about getting all-around fantasy great Anthony Davis at the end of the first round. I expect hell have a strong bounce-back year after sitting with injuries for much of last season. Davis will put up big numbers in a lot of categories: blocks, points, rebounds, field goal percentage.Ramsay on Lillard: Im also happy to get another great player in Damian Lillard at the top of the second round. Its always fun to get an All-Star you really like on your fantasy team. I love Dame, and I love the Blazers, so thats a win-win for me. Lillard is going to get buckets, make a ton of 3s, drain his free throws and drop a Dame D.O.L.L.A worth of dimes.Kyle Soppe on Paul George: Ill spare you the story on going with DeMarcus Cousins in the first round: Ive already fought that fight and continue to believe that is the best way to approach any draft in which you pick fifth or later. PG13 missed nearly the entire 2014 season, but he has played at least 79 games in the other three seasons since 2012, offering elite production in the process. There were four other players who averaged 2.5 3PM last season with 11 assists-plus-rebounds last season: Curry, Harden, Durant and another second-round pick Im a big fan of,?Kyle Lowry.Tedesco on Antetokounmpo: Im all-in on Point Giannis. Even if the Bucks arent very good (barring a big trade, they probably wont be), Antetokounmpo can keep chasing triple-doubles, and thats totally fine with me.Kaiser on Lowry: I love Paul Millsap in fantasy, and with Millsap sitting there at pick No. 17 in Round 2, it was very tempting to take him. But because I passed on a point guard in the first round, I didnt want to get aced out on a top player at that position, so I opted for Kyle Lowry over Millsap. Its worth noting that Kemba Walker and Eric Bledsoe were both available when my next pick rolled around at No. 24. If I could do it over again, I probably would have drafted Millsap and settled for either Bledsoe or Walker in Round 3.Wittyngham on Thomas: As I mentioned in the first mock draft, it is key to get a strong point guard, and I took two elite ones with my first two picks. Thomas first full season with Boston was a career one, as he averaged a career high in PPG, APG and 3PM per game. In addition, he finished with a usage percentage of 29.3, which ranked in the top 20 of the NBA. Brad Stevens has done wonders with this team and will figure out more ways to get IT4 more involved than he already is.Carpenter on Irving: Health questions surrounding Irving are legit -- his history of major injuries, plus the wear and tear of a trip through the NBA finals and then the Olympics -- so his ADP has dropped to 15th. Thats a pretty fair spot for him, so I consider him a real steal at No. 21 in this draft. He doesnt fill any one category freakishly well, but he has the skills to be a top-10 player, which makes him an intriguing upside value pick in the second half of the second round in most formats.Rosenstein on Horford: Boston has been in major need of a star for years, and the Celtics finally got one in 2016 with Al Horford. I like his potential in Brad Stevens offense, where the ball will go through big men a ton. Although his ceiling isnt super high, Horfords floor is, and I like knowing exactly what Ill get from my starting center.Tedesco on Bledsoe: Counting on a (hopefully healthy) Eric Bledsoe to win the Great Phoenix Backcourt Battle, Pt. II. I love Devin Booker, but his rise wont mean Bledsoe cant produce, and if Knight isnt on the move, then it at least looks like hell be the odd man out in this Suns guard triangle.Ramsay on Thompson: Everybody knows what Klay Thompson can do. Hes a heckuva shooter and scorer. Theres some concern that Kevin Durant will take some of Klays shots this season. I get that. But one thing about Klay: He seems to get a lot of early-offense points. He gets down the floor quickly and finds those early-in-the-shot-clock 3s. I think hell still get a lot of those, even with Durant on the floor.McCormick on Gobert: I consider my selections of Andre Drummond and Gobert related, given that I took this portion of the draft to focus on securing elite rebounding assets, as the Detroit big led the NBA in rebounding last season, with Gobert finishing sixth. Gobert specifically nets me a strong blocks commodity, as this is a uniquely scarce stat and one he can help fuel for my roster, given that he has finished third and fourth in blocks per game, respectively, the past two years. I think finding Gobert at this stage of the draft reveals that you can wait to get difference-making bigs and focus on elite guards and wings in the first two rounds.Kaiser on Love: I was already set at center (Karl Anthony-Towns), point guard (Kyle Lowry) and shooting guard (Jimmy Butler) when my pick rolled around in Round 4, and I was happy to land Love, a player who could boost my 3-point abilities from the power forward position while also helping in terms of rebounding and free throw percentage.Wittyngham on Favors: Favors does play in a very slow offense on the Jazz, who rank dead last in pace at 93.3. However, Favors made the most of his opportunities. The Jazz forward finished averaging 16 PPG/8 RPG/1.5 BPG, one of six qualified players to do so last season. Other names on the list? DeMarcus Cousins (eighth pick), Anthony Davis (10th pick) and Karl-Anthony Towns (fourth on the list). Favors also shot above 50 percent from the field, narrowing that list to just KAT. With the 41st pick, that is a lot of value.Carpenter on Jordan: Last season, he averaged 43.0 percent from the free throw line and took 8.0 attempts per game. You dont have to be a math genius to know that is going to wreck your FT% in roto leagues. I usually pass on Jordan, Andre Drummond and Dwight Howard in these formats, because overcoming those numbers can be mighty difficult. However, with charity-stripe masters like Harden, Oladipo, Irving and DeRozan in my pocket already, I actually have a roster that can cover up his free throws pretty well. Plus, Jordans boards and blocks help mitigate my taking four guards to start things off.Kaiser on Fournier: Landing Fournier drew some responses from at least one of my fellow draftees and reinforced the fact that Im not the only one with high hopes for the Orlando swingman in the post-Victor Oladipo era. Fourniers well-rounded game and ability to score, hit the 3, rebound, pass and steal complemented my other four starters very well and solidified my starting five. The only problem I faced at this point of the draft is that Kyle Lowry was my only point guard, and choosing Fournier over the likes of a solid second point guard such as?Dennis Schroder left me very thin at the point by the time the draft was complete. In retrospect, I might have gone for Schroder or Mike Conley and settled for Devin Booker in Round 6.Engelmann on Dragic: With Wade and Bosh gone, the Miami Heat starting lineup lost two important shot-creators. Deng is gone as well and will be replaced by a player who is not yet comfortable with the ball in his hands (Winslow). Thus, theres little doubt that the Heat will look more to Dragic to run their offense, which should lead to higher PPG and APG averages.Soppe on Rondo: I realize Rondo is a man with a unique set of skills, but after missing out on my elite tier of point guards (one that ends with Eric Bledsoe/Isaiah Thomas), Rondo and Ricky Rubio became my next targets, as I knew that I could add big-time assist/steal numbers and focus elsewhere prior to that. Rondos rebounding numbers for a point guard are also top-notch, and lets not completely dismiss the fact that Rondo has shot 36.2 percent from distance the past two seasons. Is he perfect? No. Is he exactly what my team needed? You bet.Ramsay on Conley: Mike Conley is now the highest-paid player in the NBA. Im hoping he goes out and earns every cent of that $153 million deal. Im looking for more steals, assists and points from him this season.Karabell on Teague: Indianas new point guard is one of the safer choices around after the first few rounds. He always scores and hits 3s and stays healthy. With Chris Paul as my first point and plenty of big men, Teague is a perfect fit.McCormick on Crowder: Ranked No. 49 on the Player Rater last season overall and 14th among small forwards in a breakout effort for the Celtics, Crowder offers major help in steals (he finished 14th in steals per game) and enjoyed career production from beyond the arc. The word for Crowder this season is more minutes at the 4, which would add positional diversity to his already intriguing profile.Tedesco on Knight: I didnt like many of the guys available here, so ... maybe Knight gets traded to the Kings or something and puts up big numbers there?Engelmann on Russell: Some say point guards have the steepest learning curve in the NBA. With Russell having been only 19 years old in his first NBA season, I expect improvements across the board. It helps that a certain ball hog, ahem, has retired, which paves the way for Russell to increase his APG and overall usage. Wittyngham on Turner: Turner is a very high risk, high reward pick. The Indiana Rookie had peaks in his debut season, including a game of 31 points against the Warriors and a streak of 10-plus points in nine straight games. But he also disappeared and had games of very poor shooting. His upside? The Pacers went and signed Al Jefferson. Jefferson can become a mentor to turner and teach him post move scoring and effectively grabbing rebounds. His downside? He could very well fall and not be anywhere near his upside.Engelmann on Parker: NBA players often take a big step forward in production from their rookie season to Year 2. With Middleton gone and Dellavedova being more of a pass-first PG, Parker should see a healthy increase in PPG and FG percentage.Soppe on Booker and Dieng: I selected both players in our first mock, and it is no accident that both are joining Team Soppe again. I took them both a round higher this time around: Im investing with confidence in every draft. Build your team around Cousins, Booker and Dieng, and youve got my seal of approval for 2016. If it goes sideways, at least youve got an easy scapegoat, right?Karabell on Nowitzki: Dirk isnt young, so its understandable that he lasts so long in drafts these days. Except it doesnt make sense. He still scores. Great shooter. Some rebounds. Hes a huge value for where I got him. Dont shy away from the grizzled vets in redraft formats!Soppe on Collison: Although my draft strategy for these first two mocks might not bear it out, I am a supporter of going with an elite point guard in the early going ... but Im not forcing it. Leaving the first three rounds without a ball-handler wasnt the game plan, but once my roster took that form, Collison was the first point guard I put in my queue as someone I had to have. The Kings might not be very good, but they led the league in pace of play last season, and that carries significant upside for fantasy owners. Collison had his second-worst season in assists and set new career lows in number of starts and rebounds ... and he still finished ranked as PG16 on our Player Rater. There is no threat to unseat Collison in Sacramento, and I am absolutely loving the value you can get at his current ADP.Wittyngham on Randle: After a slow start in November last season, Julius Randle averaged or nearly averaged a double-double in each month the rest of the season. Under Luke Walton, he could follow his 2015-16 season with a better one. The thing is, for a big, he does not shoot well, nor does he defend the paint. Hell basically get you a 10-10 every night -- or something close.Carpenter on Wade:: Factoring in his lengthy injury history, age (34) and joining a team with a ball-hog point guard (Rajon Rondo) and a potential scoring star (Jimmy Butler), his ADP of 47 is a bit high for my tastes. But how could I possibly pass him up at 82? Even if he is willing to play second (or even third) fiddle for the Bulls, his efficiency will rise enough to make up for any notable dip in scoring or dimes and less pressure on him physically should help keep him healthier. Dont be afraid to grab him if he slides far enough in your drafts.Rosenstein on Hill: This might be a slight reach, but Hill is one of the most versatile guards in fantasy hoops, and he has a ton of young talent around him in Rudy Gobert, Derrick Favors, Gordon Hayward, Trey Lyles and Rodney Hood. I see his scoring remaining consistent and his assist numbers improving this season in Utah.McCormick on Bradley: Sticking with the theme of larceny, Bradley is another steals maven who actually earned First Team All-Defensive honors last season. With Evan Turners high-usage, ball-dominant skill set in Portland, Bradley should see more minutes and enjoy more touches as a key combo guard for the Celtics this season. Like Crowder, Bradley enjoyed a surge in 3-point production last season and merits interest as a low-cost, high-floor guard this year.Kaiser on Embiid: At pick No. 104, I knew I couldnt wait another round and still get Philadelphias talented center with my next pick at No. 117, so I jumped at the chance at the high-upside player. Although risky, these are the types of players I believe you must take a chance on after pick No. 100, and I was very happy to get Embiid, who has a chance to be a stat-stuffing big man in terms of rebounds, blocks, assists and 3s. He looks great this preseason, and if the mock took place this week, I bet hed go higher than No. 104.Tedesco on Matthews:?It might not be rational, but I believe in Wes Matthews. That Achilles injury is awful, but if Wes bounces back, I like his value here.Engelmann on Gordon: With the Rockets announcing theyll have Harden playing points guard, Gordon will probably not have the ball in his hands a lot, but I expect the DAntoni Rockets to play at a significantly faster pace. Gordon will also certainly have the green light to bomb away on 3s. Given that hes a career 38 percent 3-point shooter, the Rockets seem like the perfect match. Air Max Outlet . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Air Max From China . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Replica Air Max . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. First dates are hard, and the one India are having with DRS has thrown up its share of adorable and awkward moments.Batting for the first time in front of his home crowd in a Test match, Cheteshwar Pujara used the system to overturn an lbw decision against him and score a special century in front of his family and friends. That high, however, dissipated in the second innings when he was again caught in front of the stumps again but did not realise the ball had pitched outside leg. His wingman M Vijay was no help, and his coach Anil Kumble gave him an earful for not being brave enough to take the plunge. Poor Pujara.In Visakhapatnam, Indias difficulties in judging when to use the system came out in the span of three balls from Moeen Ali. A ripping offbreak took Wriddhiman Sahas pad and after an eternity Kumar Dharmasena raised his finger. Perhaps the delay encouraged Saha to review, but replays showed it was three reds. Two deliveries later, Ravindra Jadeja went forward to defend the second ball he faced, expecting turn from Moeen bowling around the stumps. Instead he was met by a full delivery that held its line and struck him low on the front pad. Dharmasena upheld the appeal for lbw, and it was time to engage the temptress.Jadeja strode down the pitch to get some advice from R Ashwin, his partner, who wasnt sure it was a good idea. India now had only one review left. But they had just lost one of their best lower-order batsmen. It was probably worth the gambble.dddddddddddd When the replays came on, it confirmed as much, with the ball missing leg stump by a whisker.England and DRS have had a much longer fling, but that doesnt necessarily mean they do not have their own issues. Alastair Cook, in the first morning of the series, was given out lbw after he missed a flick to a delivery from Jadeja that seemed like it would clearly miss leg stump. Here too the non-striker was consulted, but Haseeb Hameed, the 19-year old on Test debut, had enough to worry about without having to calculate the balls trajectory.India managed a happy ending though. Jayant Yadav, on debut, struck Moeen on the pads in the first over after drinks in the final session. The batsman had come down the track, but the offspinner had seen that he hadnt really covered that much distance and more importantly the ball had straightened. Umpire Dharmasena had ruled against the on-field appeal but Jayant knew a debut wicket was only a T sign away and convinced his captain to go for a review.The ball pitched in line, hit the batsman on middle and went on to hit leg stump, three reds when so often in such cases the umpires call comes into play. The Indians celebrations - Virat Kohli, who just about raised his bat on scoring a century earlier, was punching the air in triumph - were indicative of an unfamiliar job very well done. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz