Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

07.11.2019 06:56
y confirming Raikkonens renewal on Friday morn Antworten

Carlos Brathwaite made himself an instant hero in the Caribbean when he smashed four successive sixes off Ben Stokes to win the 2016 World Twenty20 for West Indies. But who are the burly Barbadians sporting heroes - on both the cricket field and the football pitch?During an interview with Sky Sports IPL reporter Mark Butcher - Brathwaite is currently playing for Delhi Daredevils in the competition - the 27-year-old explained why he looks up to India legend Rahul Dravid and revealed, perhaps surprisingly, that he used to bat like him! Carlos Brathwaite is a big football fan The all-rounder also spoke about which of his West Indies team-mates and which headline-making former England batsman he admires.Plus, Brathwaite, a fan of Manchester United and Fiorentina, discussed his respect for footballers Cristiano Ronaldo, Gabriel Batistuta and Rui Costa. Watch the video above to hear Brathwaite discuss his sporting idols and then catch his Delhi Daredevils side in action against Rising Pune Supergiants at 3pm, Thursday, Sky Sports 2. Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Air Jordan Outlet . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Air Jordan China . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. https://www.jordanchina.us/ . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Fake Jordan .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Jordan China . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Sebastian Vettel is happy with the news Kimi Raikkonen has been signed for another year by Ferrari, saying he and the Finn have the least ego problems in the whole paddock.Ferrari ended speculation about its driver line-up by confirming Raikkonens renewal on Friday morning, tying the Finn down for another season. Raikkonen has a good relationship with Vettel, something both men have spoken about since being paired together in 2015, and Ferrari was wary of upsetting team harmony with a new driver.?Vettel will help the team refocus its efforts on trying to catch Mercedes in 2016.I think its the right thing to do, Vettel said about Raikkonens renewal. I think were both pushing very hard. Our primary target is to catch the leaders, in this case Mercedes, so theres plenty of work ahead of us. Theres been a lot of talk now that all goes to quiet and we can focus on our work.I would say that probably Kimi and myself have the least ego problems in the whole paddock, which I think is good for the team - were working in the same direction. On the track we both try to race hard, as weve shown in the past in the races whhere weve raced for position.dddddddddddd. I think thats normal. Outside the car I think theres no problem.Asked about his good relationship with Raikkonen compared to former teammates, he said: Hes the least complicated, lets put it this way. I think in general I got on well with all the teammates I had, here and there I had some difficulties. But that was all politics. He keeps everything quiet, our own egos are put aside which is good for the team.Raikkonens performances have been criticised since he returned to Ferrari in 2014, though there has been a noticeable improvement in 2016. Vettel rates Raikkonen as one of the best drivers on the current grid regardless of his recent form.Hes a world champion for a reason, he could have been a multiple world champion if McLaren had given him a better car. I think hes one of the most talented drivers we have on the current grid, theres no doubt.Another former world champion, Jenson Button, reacted to Vettels ego quote on social media.? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz