Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

07.11.2019 06:56
UIS -- Attorneys for the St. Antworten

Lewis Hamilton says he will be proud of his 2016 campaign regardless of what happens at the title decider in Abu Dhabi, where he faces impossible odds to claim a fourth world championship.Hamilton has had a year punctuated by poor starts and engine reliability issues, notably his dramatic failure leading the Malaysian Grand Prix. He trails Rosberg by 12 points heading to the final round and cannot beat his Mercedes teammate to the title if the German finishes on the podium, even if he claims a fourth straight win.Despite the steep odds against him Hamilton is determined to cap 2016 with a dominant victory.Its not been a perfect season and Im faced with pretty impossible odds no matter what I do this weekend, he said. But I cant and wont give up. You never know what might happen - however unlikely it may seem.Ill be proud of myself and what Ive achieved as long as I feel Ive given my all and performed at my best. And, whatever happens, Im proud of everyone whos been a part of the success weve shared over the past few years. Im approaching this weekend the same as I do every race. I want to win and Ill give it everything to finish the season on a high.Hamiltons most recent win in Brazil came in torrential conditions and saw him finally claim a victory at his boyhood hero Ayrton Sennas home race. The three-time world champion admits he is in a good place at the moment and happy to be part of Mercedes current spell of dominance.To finally win in Brazil was a moment Ill never forget. It had been a long time coming. Im in a good place right now. Im feeling super strong in this amazing car that everyone at the factories has worked so hard to give us. Ive had 31 wins in four years with this team so far, which is just crazy. Im so thankful for the great opportunity these guys have given me. Were continuing to make history together. NBA Jerseys Outlet .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Stitched NBA Jerseys .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Cheap NBA Jerseys .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Trevor McCaster scored on a 2-yard run, Youngstown State made two defensive stands in overtime and the Penguins defeated Wofford 30-23 in double overtime on Saturday in the FCS quarterfinals.Wofford turned the ball over on downs on the first overtime possession, failing twice to gain 1 yard from the 2-yard line. The Penguins then missed a 37-yard field goal before McCaster capped their second possession.On the Terriers final possession, the Youngstown defense stuffed two running players before two pass attempts that werent close to being completed. Wofford only attempted three passes in the game.The Penguins (11-3), who finished 8-0 at home, play at second-seeded Eastern Washington (12-1), a 388-0 winner over Richmond, next weekend.ddddddddddddunter Wells threw three touchdown passes for Youngstown and Jody Webb had 213 yards on 34 carries, both career highs, and a school-record 327 all-purpose yards.Joe Newman ran for 125 yards and a touchdown and Lorenzo Long had two touchdown runs for Wofford (10-4).Zak Kennedy made just one of four field goals but it was his 32-yard with 5:04 to play that forced overtime. The Penguins also had a punt blocked and missed an extra point.Wofford, which had won six straight, came up short on a 53-yard field goal on the last play of regulation. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz