Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

07.11.2019 06:57
Hamilton, found particular fault with B Antworten

North Melbourne greats Brent Harvey and Wayne Carey have resolved their spat that threatened to mar Saturdays major AFL milestone.Harvey will play his 427th AFL match this Saturday night, breaking the all-time record that Hawthorn legend Michael Tuck has held since 1991.Extracts from Harveys new book `Boomer were published on the weekend and he was highly critical of Carey.Harvey said on Monday he had apologised to his former captain.In the book, Harvey described Careys extra-marital affair with the wife of their then teammate Anthony Stevens as despicable.The book also alleged North paid hush money to protect Careys reputation.Carey duly hit back on radio, saying it was terribly sad that Harvey had sensationalised allegations that had never happened.He flatly denied North paid any hush money to protect him.Harvey said Carey rang him on Sunday night to sort out their differences.For me, a lot of it was rumour ... it wasnt fact, Harvey said on Monday.In hindsight, I probably shouldnt have put it in the book, but unfortunately I have.He has a lot of rumours in his life and you probably could write a whole book on the (rumours) and Wayne Carey.For me, I just want to put it on the table right now, that was rumour and innuendo and I apologised to him, he accepted that, which is fantastic.Harvey said that there is a plan for Carey to interview him on television after Saturday nights game if North win.Harvey added he would meet with coach Brad Scott in the next couple of weeks to look at whether he keeps playing beyond this season.Absolutely, if the club says yes, I have no doubt the body and the mind would hold up for another pre-season, he said.Hopefully well go deep into September - and even early October - and then another pre-season.Harvey also wants the focus kept on beating St Kilda this week as much as possible.The Kangaroos are eighth and the Saints are the biggest threats to their finals hopes.Obviously Ive spoken to Brad about everything and like my 400th, the whole focus will be about beating the Saints, who are in really good form, he said.Well try to keep it not about me as much as I can and more about the team.When you run out with your kids and your family is there, they present you with your jumper or whatever we decide to go, it gets a little bit emotional.But it wont be over the top. Adidas NMD Black Sale . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Adidas NMD Pharrell Williams Human Race Yellow .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/adidas-nmd-mens-clearance.html .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Adidas NMD R2 Sale . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Adidas NMD Mens Discount . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. In his first television interview since being dismissed as Baylors football coach, Art Briles told ESPN on Wednesday that he is sorry for what happened under his watch at the university and vowed to be better in the future.?I made mistakes. I did wrong, but Im not doing this trying to make myself feel better for apologizing, Briles told ESPNs Tom Rinaldi. I understand I made some mistakes. There was some bad things that went on under my watch. I was the captain of this ship. The captain of the ship goes down with it.So, I understand that I made some mistakes, and for that Im sorry. But Im not trying to plead for peoples sympathy. Im just stating that, Hey, I made some mistakes. I was wrong. Im sorry. Im gonna learn. Im gonna do better.?Baylor announced Briles firing in May, one result of a scathing review of the universitys handling of sexual assault allegations made against students, including several football players.The review, conducted by the?Philadelphia law firm Pepper Hamilton, found particular fault with Briles program, saying, there are significant concerns about the tone and culture within Baylors football program as it relates to accountability for all forms of student-athlete misconduct.?Two Baylor players accused of sexual assault -- Sam Ukwuachu and Shawn Oakman -- were recruited by Briles after they were dismissed from their previous schools for offf-field problems.dddddddddddd?The Pepper Hamilton review led to Briles firing,?Kenneth Starrs removal as Baylor president and athletic director Ian McCaws resignation.?Jim Grobe has since been named interim coach of No. 23 Baylor, which opened its season with a 55-7 win?against Northwestern State of the FCS last Friday.?At the time of his firing, the 60-year-old Briles had eight years remaining on a 10-year contract extension that he signed in November 2013.?The Bears enjoyed significant success during Briles tenure, going from perennial Big 12 doormat to national powerhouse.?Since 2011, Briles had guided Baylor to a 50-15 record, winning 10 games or more in four of the past five seasons.?Briles previously released a statement in response to his firing by the university, saying in June that he would have done certain things differently while expressing sympathy for victims of sexual assault.?Briles has told reporters that he plans to be a head coach again in 2017.?ESPN reported Friday that Briles has hired agent Jimmy Sexton as he attempts to make that return.?The entire interview with Rinaldi will be aired on College GameDay on Saturday at 9 a.m. ET.Information from ESPNs?Mark Schlabach and The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz