Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

07.11.2019 07:21
Open the notebook Antworten

Open the notebook, faintly fragrant, open the piece of yellowed brush paper, and it is his kind face. That day, I was cleaning up my bookcase and moving a bunch of books. At the bottom, I accidentally found a brush copybook and a brush that was still scented with ink, and there was a bottle of ink many years ago. bottle. These, evoke my long-standing memory. At that time, when I was in kindergarten, my mother would pick me up. The wall was full of ink paintings on the wall. The table was still full of rice paper. The first time I saw calligraphy, I was like a grandfather. I was wearing a vintage cotton gown, wearing a dark brown trousers, two thick eyebrows, and a pair of deep pool eyes. You have been here for a long time, and finally come!" His strong and powerful voice came to my ears. "It��s late to go to school today, so it��s late, I��ve been waiting for you.�� Listening to her mother, he is a good friend of his grandfather. He not only writes well in calligraphy, but also ink painting! So let me learn calligraphy with my grandfather before school. Also let me call him a grandfather. My heart is that the grandfather of wine may be that he usually loves to drink a bar. The grandfather took out a large piece of paper with a few red lines separated. Then I took out a seemingly moon-shaped ink disk, a slender brush. The grandfather sat down beside me and showed me the posture of holding the brush. I learned it. Grandpa first wrote a word in a big grid: people mokingusacigarettes.com. The pen is strong and powerful, and the end is light and a bit wonderful. He pointed to the word and said to me: "This character, you don't look at it very simple, although there are only two strokes, but this one-in-one, it is also very good to combine! The pen is like a canoe Cigarettes Online, the pen is clear spring, Pushing the boat with water, there are a lot of meanings here!" The grandfather wrote it again, and these two times awakened my interest in the text. I also learned to write it. One, one. Huh? This is not like a herringbone, and it seems to draw a wavy line. At this time, the wine grandfather came over and took my little hand, my nose instantly smelled the faint ink fragrance Newport 100S, a glimpse of strength, a light weight. I also wrote this "perso
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz