Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

07.11.2019 07:21
n" with a layer of Antworten

n" with a layer of rhyme. He let go of my hand, and I practiced it: the first one was rough, there was no stroke; the second one gradually got stronger; the third slowly got shape... my interest in calligraphy Passed my mind. Grandpa��s face showed a kind and kind smile. The smile was deeply remembered in my mind. ��Is it finished?�� The shout of my mother pulled me out of the memories of the quiet and fragrant, and looked at it before. The scent of ink really makes me fall in love, and the deeper is the kind face. The never-ending memory is the powerful and powerful "human" word; it is the kind face; it is the faint ink fragrance in the memory of the eternal memory [2nd] memories Newport Cigarettes Coupons, just like the ones in the Milky Way Stars; memories Online Cigarettes, like the smooth pebbles in the creek... but some memories are heavy, so you will always remember them in your heart. The memories that never die are the cruelty of the aggressor. The Japanese aggressors invaded a large territory in China and implemented the poison of "ruling China with China." Japan has created a series of heinous atrocities in the war of aggression against China. They practiced the Nanjing Massacre with the three-light policy of "killing, burning, and robbing light" in the occupied area; using the Chinese to conduct "live anatomy" bacterial tests... They still have many unclear charges. Isn't this a memory that every Chinese person wants to engrave in the heart? The memories that never die are the sacrifices of the patriots. The number of anti-Japanese heroes is also unclear. They deserve to be remembered forever. Wang Erxiao, a small hero in the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression. In the course of the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, he often gave the Eighth Route Army a whistle while releasing cattle. When the Japanese devils swept, they were taken to the ambush of the Eighth Route Army, but they sacrificed. The five strong men of Langya Mountain, in order to complete the task of diverting the large units, insisted on the last moment, finished the last bullet, and sacrificed heroically. There are many more patriots. Isn't this worth remembering forever? The memories that never die are the disaster that war brought us. The war brought us "the disaster is endless. Once the war breaks out, how many people will lose the original happy family, it will also hinder the all-round development of our country. The most terrible thing is that the aftermath of war will cause humanity. Physical disability and mental pain Marlboro Gold. There are still many people who will lose their lives, and even some people will suffer from psychological illness. Can this not let us always remember the pursuit of peace? In the past 5,000 years, there have been Many indelible memories of shame. This kind of memory,

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz