Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 07:22
"Kicking, kicking. Antworten

"Kicking, kicking..." The pace gradually approached in front of the library, pushing the door open, and the sun ran into it, illuminating the dark library. The bookshelf reflects the silver glow, the book is covered with a layer of golden shawl, shuttle between the bookshelves, fingers stroking the book one by one, find the favorite, pull out, lean against the wall, open the taste. The library is small, the walls are white, the quaint table is engraved with complex patterns, and there is a flavor. The breeze blew, taking away the sweltering heat of a room, drifting into the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus and the coldness of plum blossoms Online Cigarettes, as if the scholars of ancient times sat in the morning window and read the charm. A book in the library opens the door to my future path. "Two thousand miles under the sea" tells me that when I encounter difficulties, I must change my mind and hold any chain of life. Whenever I encounter problems in my studies, I used to think about giving up first, but after reading "Two Thousand Miles Under the Sea", I will now rejoice my courage to meet the challenge. "Little Deer Bambi" has enabled me to develop a hard-working spirit and develop a habit of independent treatment. A wonderful and excellent article appeared in front of my eyes, showing a world of different shapes and differences. Close the book, put it back on the bookshelf, and gently close the door until the last trace of light disappears, the library falls asleep, goodbye; lovely angels, goodbye; wonderful fairyland, goodbye. In the early morning, the birds sang in joy. The air after the rain is extraordinarily fresh, and it is also mixed with flowers. Take a deep breath and feel refreshed. I am alone at home, without the control of my parents, and I am free. I wandered around the room, gazing through every corner of the room, trying to find something that would kill time. Suddenly the eyes lit up and the line of sight stayed in a neat newspaper. They have been forgotten here for a long time. I casually picked up the "Primary School" and sat down against the legs. Gradually, I was deeply attracted by its content, forgot the time, and the impetuousness in my heart slowly disappeared. Until the stomach sang "empty city plan", I reluctantly let go of it. Although there was a full table full of dishes, my brain was full of "Primary School" Newport Cigarettes Coupons, I absent-mindedly ate a few meals, and took it to read with relish. With. From this day on, I began to like to read the newspapers. I remember that because of the fun and play, the results fell, so I slammed the teacher for a good criticism. At that time, I was so disappointing. What do you mean by learning? I began to stop listening to classes seriously, and my homework was not handed in in time. The teacher��s many exhortations were also deaf. Until that day, I picked up the newspaper that was put on the desk, and I took a few glances and was attracted by one of the titles. I read it carefully. A boy is suffering from a disease, and his family is poor, but he still does not give up his studies. He has paid more than others, and his efforts have paid off. He finally succeeded. My heart is deeply touched. He still studies hard under such difficult conditions Cigarettes For Sale, and what about me? Good health and well-being, but do not cherish the opportunity to go to school. On the face, I took the homework and did it seriously. Since then, I no longer think about playing. If I didn't see this news, would I just give up on it? I can't help but be glad. Recently, I became fascinated with the "Language" because the articles in it are very exciting, and I have benefited a lot. The composition has been written much better than before. I would like to accompany you all my life.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz