Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 07:23
Emerson tells us Antworten

Emerson tells us: "People who are bent on their goals, the whole world gives way to him." People must have ideas and set goals for themselves. Believe that as long as they persist in their efforts, some seemingly impossible goals will eventually Can be achieved. Sima Qian is a great historian in Chinese history. He was sentenced to death for bluntly. When a person is innocently persecuted, there are usually two choices: either pessimistic depression or hard work, and Sima Qian chooses the latter. He adheres to the purpose of "taking the opportunity of the heavens and the earth, changing the past and the present, becoming a family", and putting the goals of his heart into action. Lu Xun once said that "Historical Records" is "the singer of the historian, no rhyme." With goals and beliefs, we must put our own goals into practice Marlboro Lights. Only in this way can it be successful. Gorky said: "The higher the goal pursued by a person, the faster his talent develops and the more beneficial it is to society." Therefore, everyone should have their own goals. As a Chinese, there should be a lofty goal and realize it. Often, in the evening, I read one after another under the lamp and carefully thought about the meaning of these words. If there is any thought in my heart Cigarettes For Sale, I will record it immediately. Long reading made my eyes overwhelmed, but I think I am happy. Because someone told me that a lot of reading will help us write the composition, we can not only learn a variety of writing techniques, but also feel the infiltration of different thoughts and emotions. I believe that as a high school student, we should set goals for ourselves. It can be short-term or long-term, but we can't have no goals. For the purpose of my heart, I began to study hard, read and open a thick photo album. One page, two pages, five pages, ten pages finally stopped under a familiar and strange face. With this photo, I gradually took it back from the reality. The photo was taken by my mother. She had black hair, fine skin and dark eyes. This face is strange to me. Because my little mother went out to help me get a better life, so we met very little, he pinned me on my aunt. From the day she left me, I sealed all my memories of my childhood mother in the most sensitive and dark corners of my heart. When I was a child, I lived in Beijing. My mother would take me to play in the spring and summer. I was very happy when I heard that I was going out to play, but I also had a bit of irritability----Let me write "playing after playing" But it doesn't matter, it's still very happy. Today's mother's brunette is intertwined with some silvery hair, her face becomes brown, and the wrinkles around her eyes are traces of the years Marlboro Gold. The original straight waist has been slowly bent down, and the childish child has grown up in the past. When the person is tall, he can��t carry the small ankle in memory like the previous hand, and the small mouth of the meat will love the whole life. Handed over to him, hiding the white hair and never returning to the childhood of holding a small hand as before, but now we use our large hands to grasp their slender hands. Missing the young face; remembering the good-looking smile; remembering the beautiful childhood
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz