Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

17.12.2019 07:19
think that he would look down on fr Antworten

I had nothing to do with it, so I found a copy of Cai Gen Tan and read it. I thought it was a book about cooking. But after reading it, I found that it is a collection of quotations about cultivation Newport Cigarettes, life, life, and birth. The story and the truth told in it are very instructive! Especially when people are turbulent and irritable, it is like a cool wind blowing on the face, which makes people feel refreshed! Here are a few examples from the excerpts to learn together. The first is the story of Zhuge Liang, a well-known statesman and military strategist during the Three Kingdoms period. In the Book of Commandments, he taught his children and grandchildren like this: "The gentleman ��s journey is to calm himself to cultivate morals and thrift to cultivate morals. Only you need to learn, you ca n��t learn without talents, you ca n��t learn without ambitions. Slowness ca n��t be motivated, and irritability ca n��t be cured. Receiving the world, sorrowing the poor, what will be done! "Zhuge Liang believes that a person with both morals and morals should cultivate himself without any external interference, and should use frugal actions to cultivate his own morality, indifferent to fame and fortune, and make himself ambitious Online Cigarettes. Gao Jie cannot realize his ambitions without excluding outside interference. When you are studying, you must be able to calm down, and you must have "aspirations" to learn, to learn deeply, thoroughly, and to be successful. Our society is full of all kinds of temptations. For students, computer and video game consoles and large-scale entertainment facilities are always challenging our restraint and self-control. Zhuge Liang's view above is a good medicine, we must always keep in mind! The second story is about an ancient time between a person named Tang Su and Ding Jingong: Tang Su and Ding Jingong are friends of Mo Ni, two people live next to each other, often in the morning and evening leisure to play chess and chat, very intimate! Later, Ding Jingong became the prime minister of the dynasty, and Tang Su sold his house and moved elsewhere. Everyone else felt strange and asked Tang Su and Ding Jingong what happened? Tang Su said, "I did this to preserve our friendship! He became a high official, and if I didn't go to him, it would seem that we were alienated, and others would think that he would look down on friends when he became an official. If I still go to him often, it will affect his government affairs, so he will not be able to concentrate on doing things for the country! "Others listened and admired Tang Su for being able to think for friends everywhere and know how to prevent everyone's mouth. But enough friends! And what do we contemporary people do now? It ��s like a joke: There are many intriguing stories and thought-provoking truths in the book that friends use to produce them. I only take these two together to learn and share. If you are interested, you can read it yourself Marlboro Red. Maybe it will let you relive the forgotten real interest, sober up the mind burned by money, and learn to look at life!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz