Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

17.12.2019 07:19
e a lot of ideas, at least s Antworten

"Sanmao Wanderlust" is a book I liked most when I was a kid Cheap Cigarettes. It was bought by my dad for black and white pictures Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I went to a bookstore with my daughter to buy a book, and suddenly I saw the painted "San Mao Wanderlust", so I bought it without hesitation. Today's children have grown up in honeypots. Books like Sanmao Wandering are very helpful to prevent children from forming a selfish character centered on me and to train their independent character. My daughter also likes this book very much. Teacher Zhang Leping's comical comics combined with simple and witty words make her laugh. She kept saying, "Mom, it's so fun." I couldn't help listening A moment, asked: "Do you find it fun?" "Yeah, there are many places in the book where Sanmao is unlucky, super funny." "Then you read this book and think that Sanmao is unlucky. What? "" I feel pitiful to San Mao. "She silently held the book and looked at it again. This time the daughter took it very seriously and didn't say anything. After a while, I walked to her, and my daughter asked gently, "Mom, why is San Mao so pitiful?" I thought it was an opportunity to discuss with her, so I opened the book and looked with her. Explain to her carefully. I asked her: "Why do you think Sanmao is poor?" "Is it because he is an orphan?" "This is one reason, but the little boy with mom and dad in the book is also poor, and many people are suffering Cold and hungry. "" Why are there poor people and rich people? "" This is caused by the society at that time. "" Is there a bright world that San Mao expected? "" Your present life and the light imagined by San Mao Doesn't the world look like? "" Yes, I live in a bright world now! "The daughter cried happily Cigarettes Online. "But this bright world is bought by many people with blood and life, just like the uncle in the cell in the book, so we need to know how to cherish it. Now there are still many people in the world who are living like Sanmao. "" Do you still have such a life now? "" Yes, you see in the news that 300 million children worldwide are starving, and about 18,000 children are starved to death every day, and there are wars in many places. "" Why don't we have it here? "" That's because our motherland is very strong. Only when the motherland is strong can ordinary people live and work in peace and contentment, so you must study hard now ... "" Serve the motherland! "My words have not finished yet , The daughter took it, and the two of us laughed at the same time. Although the child may only be ignorant of the concept of serving the motherland, I believe that through "San Mao Luang Ji" and this conversation, the daughter should have a lot of ideas, at least she should know how to cherish life. In future readings, I believe that my daughter will definitely read different feelings as she grows older. This is very helpful for our children to understand the past age. Happy children highly recommend this book
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz