Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 128 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

04.01.2020 02:26
After reading the book Antworten

After reading the book The Analects of Confucius, I was deeply touched. This book not only allowed me to learn a lot of knowledge that I could not learn from Chinese textbooks, but also improved my spiritual world. "The Analects of Confucius" has a sentence: "He is a filial piety to others, and those who are guilty of committing crimes are stubborn; those who are not guilty of committing crimes are those who are guilty of chaos. "Ben and?" Means: It is rare for people to honor their parents and respect their brothers, but to offend their elders is rare. They do not like to offend their elders, but there is no one who likes to be chaotic. Honoring parents and respecting brothers is the foundation of benevolence. I didn't do that. I often patted my buttocks after the family had eaten, and slipped away. I never thought about actively washing the dishes and sharing the household chores for my parents. I often dragged my parents when they told me to buy daily necessities. I never thought that my parents would be sad and disappointed. I used to shop a lot in the supermarket. I never thought that my parents would have a hard time making money. Now think of it, how filthy it is! In the future, I must get rid of these bad things, and be a diligent, frugal, and sensible child. Let my parents be happy and happy. There is also a sentence in "The Analects of Confucius": "Make friends with words and have faith." Yes: When making friends, you must keep your promises Marlboro Gold, talk about honesty, keep promises, and not tell lies. But I still didn't do it. I remember one time, I and my good friend Ye Ye agreed to play badminton with her on the school court on Saturday. But on Saturday, my mother told me to go shopping with her Newport 100S, and I agreed quickly. At that time, I just wanted to go to the supermarket with my mother, but forgot about my agreement with Ye Ye, which left Ye Ye waiting for me for a long time on the court. At that time, I did n��t keep my promise. Later Marlboro Cigarettes, when Ye Ye met me in school, she was cold and ignored me. Later, when I came home, I told my mother about the whole thing in 151. My mother also criticized me for not keeping my promise and asked me to apologize to my friends afterwards. Since reading The Analects of Confucius, I have become honest and trustworthy, and my mother often praises me for being sensible, and now more friends are willing to associate with me. The book is the ladder of human progress. The Analects of Confucius is the crystallization of human wisdom. Learning the Analects of Confucius not only gains knowledge, but also a lot of doctrines. If we study the Analects of Confucius and learn from the character of the sage, we will become a noble character and full of wisdom The people who came out, under the light, accompanied by the moonlight, swam into the ocean of The Analects again. The Analects is a book that records the remarks of Confucius and his disciples. It was written during the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period. It was a Confucian The most important classics in the world.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz