Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 08:41
I'm your student Antworten

I'm your student, that well-behaved, obedient, and learning-loving Wang Xinlei. I remember that in the semester that was about to advance to the sixth grade, the class was spread, and our class was going to change the class teacher Carton Of Cigarettes. I heard that it was a very strict and very fierce teacher. Everyone is talking in private, we are really unlucky, some students said: miserable, our good days are coming to an end! But on the first day you came to our class, at the moment of self-introduction, those rumors were not broken. I saw you wearing a pair of silver-rimmed glasses, a learned look, a witty smiley face, humorous words, and I have a feeling at once, you are a dear and respectable teacher, this is you Give me a first impression Online Cigarettes. You once said: All the people in front of you are a blank piece of paper, and our performance is like drawing on this paper, or stains, or beautiful pictures. Because of your surname Sun, the students secretly gave you a nickname called Sun Wukong Marlboro Gold. Unexpectedly, you knew it. Not only did you not reprimand and blame us, but you accepted the nickname happily, and joked: You will change Sun Wukong 72 , Funny students laughed. In the classroom, you will always make the boring and boring classroom active. You will answer the questions raised by the students patiently and humorously. I have always been afraid of mathematics, I am afraid of taking mathematics classes, and I am afraid of taking mathematics. However, since you took over as our math teacher, I am no longer afraid. In the eyes of many classmates, you are like a naughty big child, still innocent and playful. I remember that during the sports festival, you stood in the same row as us and waved the flags for the athletes. Come on, come on, your voice is hoarse. When you rest, you like to play and chat with us. You also yelled out during the spring excursion when you were very excited. The classmates all said: You are a childlike old naughty boy and an admirable teacher. You often blend with us and share happiness and worries with us. Now I am going to say goodbye to elementary school career, say goodbye to alma mater, and say goodbye to our respected teachers. In the future, no matter where I go, I will never forget that in my primary school career, there will be a 72-year-old Sun Wukong who will be with us. Teacher, you are a hard-working gardener. With your hard work, we will soon enter the middle school. Dear teacher, I want to say to you: you worked hard
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz