Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 08:41
well, maybe we Antworten

We all yearn for a green meadow, a clear and translucent stream, a spacious and clean road, a blue and flawless sky, a lush forest, and how fascinating it is to breathe fresh air in such a beautiful natural environment Marlboro Cigarettes. How important is environmental protection to us, if we can not protect it well, maybe we will never see the beautiful enjoyment brought by the natural scenery. I often go to the restaurant with my mom and dad to eat. I saw that the chopsticks were taken out one by one at a time, and the consumption was very fast. I know that some disposable chopsticks are made of wood. Now our country ��s forest resources are very limited. We should use fewer disposable chopsticks and use a variety of trees to make the forest more lush and green in our eyes. . A few days ago, the Gaby supermarket opened and the business was booming. Various plastic bags and various food bags were uncountable that day, but some people threw the plastic bags on the ground as soon as they went out. When a gust of wind blew, it seemed to fly like a white butterfly. Plastic bags and fast food boxes are notoriously white pollution, and will not rot for many years buried in the ground, so we should use plastic bags and foam fast food boxes as little as possible to protect our environment. In front of my house, there is a green river and a newly decorated green path. The roadside is full of red flowers, and the green leaves are full of vitality and vitality in the early summer sunshine Newport 100S. But also in such a pleasing scenery, a lot of residential building garbage is randomly discarded on the side of the road, or even in the grass on the side of the road. coordination. Once, when I came home from school, I saw a water pipe broken, and the bright tap water spouted out and flowed to the ground. This is really heartbreaking waste. There are only 0.16% of freshwater resources in the world, and there are fewer waters that are not polluted, so now the world ��s call to promote the conservation and protection of water resources is increasing. What should we do? Sometimes, one less cigarette, one less plastic bag, save one drop of water, less air conditioning for one day when it is hot or cold, try not to use wooden disposable chopsticks and foam lunch boxes when eating Marlboro Gold, all can maximize reduce environmental pollution. Students, let us start with the little things around us, starting with every bit, making the blue sky that belongs to us more blue, the air cleaner, and making the world more beautiful because of what we do
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz