Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.02.2019 09:50
MIAMI -- LeBron James dispensed with his menacing black mask at the NBAs request and switched to a clear protective cover for th Antworten

MIAMI -- LeBron James dispensed with his menacing black mask at the NBAs request and switched to a clear protective cover for the Miami Heats game Saturday night against the Orlando Magic. Air Jordan 3 Wholesale . The black mask made its debut Thursday night in James first game since he broke his nose. He said he received word from league officials Friday that they wanted him to instead wear something that would allow opponents to see his face. "Its not a league rule, but its the leagues request that you dont wear the black one," James said before Saturdays game. "The reasons they told me didnt make sense to me, but Im just a player. I will abide by the request." James scored 20 points to help the Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory, 112-98. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver spoke Friday with Nick Arison, son of the team owner, about the matter. James said he didnt want to make a big issue of it. "Im good with the NBA," James said with a smile. "I am not against the NBA. I had a request, and I fulfilled it." Teammate Dwyane Wade said he warned James the league would give the black mask a thumbs-down. "I told him after Thursdays game, You have fun, because it aint happening the next game," Wade said. "It was fun. A lot of attention, a lot of T-shirts are going to be made, a lot of Instagram posts. Now we move on to something else." James agreed that the black mask was a marketing success, with feedback he received universally positive. He said he may give the mask to charity so it can be auctioned off. "Everyone loved it," James said. "I got stuff, from You look very menacing, to You look like a superhero, to You look amazing. A little bit of everything. No one told me it was terrible." Not even league officials. "I think they loved it as well," James said. Cheap Air Jordan 3 . Pospisil, whose season-ending goal is to improve his ATP Tour ranking enough to qualify for one of the 32 seedings at Januarys Australian Open, dominated Karlovic in 59 minutes. The world No. 40 never faced a break point and limited the big mans threatening ace count to a mere eight, while striking five key aces of his own. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Sale . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. http://www.cheapairjordan3.us/ .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew.VOSS-MYRKDALEN, Norway - Russias Alexandr Myshlyaev who grabbed a bronze medal at the Sochi Games, won Saturdays World Cup moguls event for men with 25.51 points, ahead of Canadian Olympic champion Alex Bilodeau and Patrick Deneed of the United States. Mikael Kingsbury has a 710-point lead in the overall standings, followed by his compatriot Bilodeau (699) and Deneed (382). The womens event was a remake off the Sochi podium: Canadian sisters Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe won ahead Hannah Kearney of the United States with 24. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Wholesale. 85 and 24.52 points. At the Winter Games, Justine and Chloes took gold and silver, and Kearney bronze. Canadian teenager Justine Dufour-Lapointe leads in the overall standings with with 665 points, followed by Kearney (650) and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe (381). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz