Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.02.2019 09:50
LONDON, Ont. [url=http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/White-Sox-Frank-Thomas-Kids-Jersey/ ]Frank Thomas Jersey[/url] . - If the time Antworten

LONDON, Ont. Frank Thomas Jersey . - If the time to the MasterCard Memorial Cup felt long for the host London Knights, it felt even longer for goaltender Anthony Stolarz. The Knights had five weeks to kill between their second-round elimination in the Ontario Hockey League playoffs and Fridays Cup opener against the Val-dOr Foreurs. It was over seven weeks for Stolarz because of an eight-game suspension for slashing a Windsor Spitfire in a first-round game March 25. Jake Patterson finished out Londons playoff run, which lasted six more games. The OHL waived the final two games of Stolarzs suspension so he could play in the Memorial Cup. "To be honest, I just want to go out there and compete," said the 20-year-old from Jackson, N.J. "Obviously not playing, I think it was 56 days, was a little bit of a challenge, but I think over the last three and a half weeks of practice weve competed and battled and we couldnt be any more ready for this tournament." Stolarz backstopped the Knights to an OHL title in 2013 with a 13-4-1 post-season record. The Philadelphia Flyers prospect posted a goals-against average of 2.53 and a save percentage was .923. But the 19-year-old Patterson, from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., played more games for the Knights this season. Stolarz represented the U.S. at the world junior hockey championship in January and was then sidelined for 17 games with a severe leg laceration. Patterson went 22-9-0-3 in the regular season and 2-4 in the playoffs. Pattersons experience combined with Stolarzs lack of recent games made Londons goaltending situation hazy for the Memorial Cup, until Knights coach Dale Hunter confirmed he would go with Stolarz as his No. 1 again. "It was a tough decision, but Stolz is the guy," Hunter said. "Both of them have been very good in practice. "Stolz has been solid for us before he got hurt, and in the playoffs. Suspension and injury put him back, but three or four weeks have honed his game up really good." Stolarz and Patterson both have previous Memorial Cup experience. Stolarz started last years tournament in Saskatoon, but the six-foot-six goalie appeared to tire after the long playoff run. Patterson finished the tournament giving up one goal in a tiebreaker win over the host Blades and stopping 32 of 34 shots in a 2-1 semifinal loss to Portland. So if Stolarz cant recover his game quickly, Patterson is waiting in the wings. "You have to prepare for anything," Patterson said. "If Stoles were to get sick during the season or if I were to get sick and he had to start last minute, Im sure both of us would be ready. Its kind of the same situation right now." Hunter recruited former NHL goaltender Jeff Hackett to work with both goaltenders in their Memorial Cup preparation. "We did a lot of game-oriented drills where wed focus on plays that happen so often, rebounds, tips from the point," Stolarz said. "Working on things like that got us really prepared for the tournament." Matt Davidson Jersey .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am. Reynaldo Lopez Jersey . -- During Kansas shootaround on Wednesday before the Jayhawks faced Oklahoma, coach Bill Self told Wayne Selden Jr. http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/White-Sox-Welington-Castillo-Kids-Jersey/ . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season.LA BAULE, France - Canadian Olympic champion Eric Lamaze captured the Grand Prix of La Baule on Sunday. Lamaze, from Schomberg, Ont., won the 200,000 euro (C$291,561) event aboard Powerplay with a clear run in 35.83 seconds. That was well ahead of runner-up Abdelkebir Ouaddar of Morocco (37.53) and Frances Patrice Delaveau (37.60). Lamaze was emotional after winning the highest ranking event on the international show jumping calendar. "This is the first five-star grand prix that Ive won since (former horse) Hickstead," said Lamaze. "t;It is super exciting to win this grand prix. Bobby Jenks Jersey. Its a grand prix that Ive won before, I know what it feels like to win in La Baule." Lamaze, who leapt off the podium to spray the audience with champagne, said hed never pushed Powerplay as hard has he did Sunday. "Last year was a learning year with the horse," said Lamaze. "Ive really taken my time with him and been respectful of how careful he is. Hes not a super-fast horse, but sometimes when you get to know a horse, you know when you can take risks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz