Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

27.02.2019 08:41
circumstances of course I want to play Antworten

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Ryan Finley looked at ease as North Carolina States starting quarterback. Of course, he didnt need to do a lot of heavy lifting with Jaylen Samuels and Matt Dayes repeatedly getting to the end zone.Samuels and Dayes combined to score five touchdowns to help N.C. State beat William & Mary 48-14 on Thursday night, an easy win to open the season and build confidence with Finley running the Wolfpacks new offense.Finley had battled Jalan McClendon through preseason camp for the starting job. The graduate transfer from Boise State did enough to get the first gameday shot, then directed touchdown drives on his four first-half series to start Dave Doerens fourth season.At the end of the day we just went out and executed and got our athletes the ball in space, said Finley, who completed 17 of 21 passes for 174 yards and two scores.Steve Cluley ran and threw for scores for the Tribe (0-1), who came in ranked No. 10 in the Championship Subdivision ranks. But they couldnt keep up in a 21-point second quarter by the Wolfpack that may have also solidified Finleys hold on the starting job in the offense installed by Eli Drinkwitz -- who coached Finley at Boise State last year.Finley made a series of easy throws and distributed the ball to playmakers Dayes and Samuels, completing his first nine passes.Hes just got command, Doeren said. Hes not nervous at all. He just played. And I thought he looked really comfortable.Meanwhile, McClendon made a costly mistake in his first series. He rolled right toward the sideline under pressure, then threw late and high for an interception. The redshirt sophomore didnt make it back on the field again until the fourth quarter.William & Mary had just 168 total yards, with top tailback Kendell Anderson getting just five touches after being questionable with a shoulder injury. Cluley threw two interceptions.It was a very physical game and it took its toll on us, Tribe coach Jimmye Laycock said. I like to think that we could have played better but dont know if we could have with as tough as they are.THE TAKEAWAYWILLIAM & MARY: The Tribe opened with a long touchdown drive but things soon fell apart. Then again, its the kind of thing that can happen on the road against a Bowl Subdivision team. Move on.N.C. STATE: Doeren cautioned this week that the Week 1 starting QB wouldnt necessarily be starter all year. That makes Finleys performance little more than a good start in a gameday audition against an overmatched opponent for now, though Doeren acknowledged it also could mean another start next week.PENALTY PROBLEMWhile Doeren was unhappy with the Wolfpacks seven penalties for 80 yards, one stood out in particular.Junior defensive end Kentavius Street made a third-down sack but was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct after ripping off his helmet to celebrate while motioning and pointing to the crowd. That gave the Tribe a first down and sent Street to the sideline, though Josh Jones bailed him out with an interception two plays later to avoid a score on a once-dead drive.Really disappointed, particularly on some of the stupid stuff, taking a helmet off after you get a big play, Doeren said. Act like youve been there before. Its stuff that weve got to get fixed and we will get it fixed this week.SUCCESSFUL RETURNDayes was in position to become the Wolfpacks first 1,000-yard rusher since 2002 last year before a foot injury sidelined him for the final five games. The senior ran 23 times for 138 yards and two touchdowns to go with a pair of catches for 18 yards.UP NEXTWILLIAM & MARY: The Tribe will aim to improve to 7-0 against instate program Hampton on the road.N.C. STATE: The Wolfpack wont have an easy trip to East Carolina, which will boast a rowdy crowd eager to see the Pirates stick it to their power-conference instate foe.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org Old Skool Clearance . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Cheap Old Skool Free Shipping . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.cheapoldskoolchina.com/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Discount Old Skool . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Wholesale Old Skool . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement.On-loan Norwich City striker Dieumerci Mbokani says he no longer wants to play for Congo after unfair treatment following the Brussels terror attacks. The 30-year-old escaped unhurt from Zaventem Airport on March 22 and said he was too traumatised to travel to the Democratic Republic of Congo for two African Nations Cup qualifiers.He missed the home and away legs against Angola but team-mate Cedric Bakambu, who plays for Spanish club Villarreal, was booked on the same plane and arrived in Kinshasa the next day after taking an alternative flight. Congolese Football Federation (CFF) president Constant Omari, who is also a FIFA executive committee member, told a French radio station that Mbokani faces a possible sanction because he did not arrive for the games.But Mbokani told Sky Sports News HQ: There wasnt an agreement with me and Congo like there was with me and Norwich. Norwich knew where I was coming from and with Congo it was a misunderstanding.I was caught up in current events which led to this current situation and I think it might be the best time to stop playing international football, thats my stance on it.In normal circumstances of course I want to play for them but in exceptional circumstances I was disappointed they couldnt see where I was coming from. Villarreals Cedric Bakambu travelled to Congo despite being at Brussels airport And he added on Congolese radio: I was at Brussels airport at the timee of the attacks.dddddddddddd Immediately after, I called the vice-president Theo Binamungu and he promised to call me but, since that day, no one called me, not even a message of support and encouragement from what happened to me.I stayed in Brussels with my family, which I almost lost in the attacks. I asked my team to give me a few days of rest; time for me to recover from the trauma. Someone from the Congolese tried to make me travel to Kinshasa.But CFF president Omari told Sky Sports News HQ: He hasnt been in touch directly with the CFF to say hes quitting international football. Ive only read the reports in the press like everyone else.Its not for Mbokani to quit international football. You cant just get up in the morning and decide youre not playing for your country anymore. Its up to the national selectors if they want to pick him.No door has been closed but if he wants to play international football again then hed have to apologise and explain his actions. Mbokani has shown disrespect for the national side over the situation.Mbokani shouldnt have been caught up in the terror attacks since the ticket the FA had bought for him was to fly 24 hours before. But he decided to change the ticket, without explaining why. If he had respected the ticket the national team had sent, he would have arrived.The national coordinator did call back, Mbokani picked up, heard the voice, then hung up and hasnt been in touch again since. Also See: Norwich video Norwich fixtures Norwich stats Get a £10 free bet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz