Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

27.02.2019 08:41
antyne has dismissed reports hes fallen out with Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- In the aftermath of a lopsided loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, in primetime no less, Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith acknowledged that you own this right now, you wear it and it stinks.The Chiefs will smell for quite a while.Their embarrassing 43-14 loss on Sunday night left them 2-2 through their first four games, and with more questions than answers heading into a week off.Their offense was inept, their defense was fileted by Ben Roethlisberger and Co., and even their usually solid special teams were a stumbling mess.Youd love to go into it on a better note, Smith said of the bye, but who knows? Whether we like it or not, its here. We have to use it. Get healthy, regroup and bounce back from this.Here are the grimy details from the Chiefs worst loss under Andy Reid:- They lost two turnovers, both of which turned into touchdowns. One was coughed up by suddenly fumble-prone Spencer Ware and the other was an interception on a screen pass flawed from the start.- Smith was sacked four times by a Steelers defense that had just one through the first three games.- Dustin Colquitt shanked a punt that gave the Steelers great field position, and Tyreek Hills punt return touchdown was wiped out by an illegal blocking penalty by Demetrius Harris.- One week after picking off six passes and forcing eight turnovers against the Jets, the Chiefs didnt force a single turnover against the Steelers. Roethlisberger was 22 of 27 for 300 yards and five scores, and LeVeon Bell ran for 144 yards in his return from a three-game suspension.You learn a lot about yourself when you get your butt kicked, Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson said.The best thing about it is it counts as one game. It does not put a damper on the season, and it does not set us into panic mode. Do we need to figure it out? Yes we need to figure it out.The onus on that falls on Reids shoulders.Long recognized as an offensive mastermind, Reid has stumbled through most of the first four weeks.The Chiefs needed a frantic comeback to beat the Chargers in their opener, then failed to score a touchdown in a loss at Houston, before scoring just one offensive TD against the Jets.On Sunday night, the Chiefs didnt reach the end zone until the fourth quarter.Even more damning about the performance? It came a week after the Eagles, led by former Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson, blitzed past Pittsburgh in a 34-3 rout.This one we didnt sustain. We just werent able to sustain drives, Reid said Monday. We had a couple opportunities in the red zone we didnt take advantage of. I have to look in the mirror on that one.Perhaps the only bright spot against Pittsburgh was the return of Jamaal Charles, who tore the ACL in his right knee in Week 5 last season.But the four-time Pro Bowl running back only carried twice and perhaps was pressed into service earlier than desired because of an injury to Charcandrick West.Charles came out of the game healthy, but its unclear what his workload will be like going forward.Well see. Well just play it by ear, Reid said. See how hes feeling and the production and all of those things. Weve got 12 games here to figure that out.Reid said the Chiefs would spend Monday digesting the loss, then cut his players loose for the remainder of the bye week. The NFL has rules about how much they can be in the building during a week off.Still, that doesnt mean the loss wont linger with them.Were 2-2, so its not the end of the world, right? Even though it feels that way, Reid said. We have a week off to step back and analyze and try to fix some of the issues.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Balenciaga Shoes . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Discount Balenciaga Shoes . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.balenciagacheap.com/ . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes Authentic . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Cheap Balenciaga Free Shipping . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Fremantle goalsneak Hayden Ballantyne has dismissed reports hes fallen out with Nat Fyfe, but says it might be time for him to make a fresh start at a new AFL club.Ballantyne could be traded to arch rivals West Coast after his request for a two-year contract extension wasnt granted by the Dockers earlier this year.The 29-year-old is still contracted with Fremantle for next season, but it appears highly unlikely hell see out that deal.Rumours of player unrest are growing at the Dockers, and coach Ross Lyon is determined to weed out the loud minority.Some reports have suggested that a number of players are unhappy with the leadership style of Brownlow medallist Fyfe.Ballantyne was reportedly one of those players, but he has denied thats the case.However, with the Dockers set to embark on a rebuild, Ballantyne says he will seriously consider a move away from the club.I think Ive got a lot of football in front of me, Ballantyne told Channel 9.Ive played some pretty good football along the way, and I think I can get better again.I look at blokes like Eddie Betts who had a fresh start at a new club (moving from Carlton to Adelaide).ddddddddddddHe won his first All-Australian last year, and hes probably going to win it this year. So a fresh start is something that could be on the table.Ballantyne says he has left his manager Colin Young to do the sniffing around.When theres talk of a rebuild, he gets a bit antsy and starts feeling around for whats out there, Ballantyne said.(He) gives us all the options, and then we make a decision from there.I havent asked for a trade, and I havent been asked to be traded to any club.But if I could see myself playing good football somewhere else, then its a possibility.Skipper David Mundy said the rumours of player unrest were off the mark.But he admits the demanding leadership style that he, Fyfe, and Lyon implement could put some players offside at times.The Dockers (3-17) sit in 16th spot on the table heading into Saturdays clash with GWS at Spotless Stadium. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz