Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

27.02.2019 08:41
Penske has found the perfect blend of yo Antworten

At this point in the season, your bench should be put together differently. The circumstances of the fantasy playoffs demand that.Drop all your upside players and anyone youre not using in your lineup. Add handcuffs to your running back, backups to key starters, a spare quarterback and one extra tight end. Dont get caught in a situation in which youre left looking toward the waiver wire for a player to start for you. However, if you do find yourself in need of a substitute player, there are some decent alternatives.Lets look at who might be available to you for Week 15.TYROD TAYLOR (QB, Bills)Bills coach Rex Ryan said Monday that Taylor gives the Bills the best chance to win, amid rumors that the team might consider starting Cardale Jones instead. The Bills face the NFL doormat Cleveland Browns in Week 15, and between Taylors running ability and the Browns inept defense, he could put up QB1 numbers if youre desperate at quarterback.JUSTIN FORSETT (RB, Broncos)Devontae Booker has played himself right out of the starting job mainly because he cant protect the quarterback. Forsett knows coach Kubiaks system and should be able to step in and perform well right away.KENNETH FARROW (RB, Chargers)Melvin Gordon is day-to-day with a hip injury. Farrow managed 55 yards on 16 carries, and he caught six passes for 23 yards. The Chargers also have Ronnie Hillman on the bench but Farrow is clearly the next man up. If youre depending on Gordon, Farrow is a must-own handcuff.BILAL POWELL (RB, Jets)Matt Forte is nursing injured knees and Powell put up 179 yards from scrimmage along with a pair of touchdowns against the 49ers in Week 14. The Dolphins allow 4.8 yards per carry to running backs as the 31st ranked run defense in the NFL. Powell should be in for another big game if Forte is out.CHARLES SIMS (RB, Buccaneers)Sims played 15 snaps with seven touches for 50 yards in his first game back from injury. The Bucs will almost certainly utilize him more against Dallas in Week 15, making him a viable play in point per reception leagues. You could do worse if you need to replace either Gordon or Forte and dont have their handcuffs.MALCOLM MITCHELL (WR, Patriots)Mitchell has been targeted 27 times and caught 21 passes for 263 yards and four touchdowns in his last four games. Hes become one of Tom Bradys go-to receivers when a play has to be made, as 12 of his receptions have been for first downs. Hes become a reliable weekly producer for fantasy owners, so snag him if hes available.MARQUISE LEE (WR, Jaguars)Lee leads all Jaguars receivers with 728 reception yards and he has double-digit fantasy points in three of the last four games in PPR leagues. Hes also the most targeted Jaguars receiver over that span with 31 targets. At this point, hes more productive than Allen Robinson, who cant be relied upon for fantasy production anymore this season.ROBBY ANDERSON (WR, Jets)When a rookie quarterback takes the helm, we often see a previously unproductive receiver suddenly become fantasy-relevant. Thats the case with Anderson, who is Bryce Pettys first look receiver. Anderson was targeted 11 times this past week. However, given the poor status of the Jets offense overall, dont count on Anderson to be anything more than a last-ditch flex play.DONTRELLE INMAN (WR, Chargers)Inman has double-digit points in PPR formats in five of his last six games. Hes also caught a touchdown pass in each of the last three games and hes average 80 receiving yards per game over that span. Thats solid WR2/3 production thats probably sitting on your waiver wire.TAYLOR GABRIEL (WR, Falcons)The Falcons were without Julio Jones this past week and there is no guarantee hell play in Week 15. That leaves Gabriel as the de facto number one receiver. Hes caught four touchdowns over the last four games and averaged 69 receiving yards per game in that span. The Falcons face the league-worst defense of the 49ers next week. Even if Jones plays, Gabriel will very likely play a major role in the offense.JERMAINE GRESHAM (TE, Cardinals)If you need a long shot at tight end for Week 15, Gresham may be the answer. Hes had five receptions in each of the past three games and hes been targeted 23 times over that span. Only three teams have allowed more passing yards than the Saints this season. Guess who plays the Saints in Week 15?---This column was provided to The Associated Press by the Fantasy Sports Network, http://FNTSY.com Jason Vargas Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Tim Tebow Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Amed-Rosario-Kids-Jersey/ . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. David Wright Jersey . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Jose Reyes Jersey .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- Theres a changing of the guard occurring in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, and Joey Logano is leading the charge.The 26-year-old Connecticut native has qualified among the final four drivers to compete for the Sprint Cup title in two of three years since NASCAR adopted an elimination playoff-style format to determine its annual champion.Logano is the youngest driver to reach the final four, and he is in position to become NASCARs youngest Cup Series champion since Jeff Gordon took the honors in 1995 at age 24. The only obstacle standing in his way is the Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway, where he needs to beat six-time Cup champion Jimmie Johnson, Carl Edwards and defending Cup Series titlist Kyle Busch in a straight fight.In a sport where longtime star Gordon retired (theoretically) at the end of the 2015 season and three-time champion Tony Stewart is ready to exit the big stage, the younger generation is taking over. Johnson and other top Cup stars like Kevin Harvick and Matt Kenseth are all over 40 and likely soon to be thinking about following Gordons and Stewarts lead.Meanwhile, Logano and a band of rising twenty-somethings who are trying to become NASCARs future champions and stars are trying to capitalize.For Logano, the time is now. Although hes just 26, hes wrapping up his eighth full season in the Cup Series and making his second serious run at the championship.No driver has won more Chase races (seven) than Logano in the elimination format era, and he knows that based on what has transpired the last two years at Homestead, he will probably need to take his first win at the Florida track if he wants to secure the crown.Coming off a crucial victory at Phoenix International Raceway certainly helps.Weve got momentum, he said.?Theres a lot of excitement.?I remember when we got through a couple years ago to Miami, I wasnt as excited. I was immediately nervous right after the race [at Phoenix]. This time the feeling is, Hey, weve got confidence. I know we can do it. I dont feel like its a long shot like it was last time because weve been here before.?Weve been in these situations.The fact that Logano ended up fourth among the four title contestants at Homestead in 2014 after a slow pit stop led to a disappointing finish doesnt faze the Team Penske driver.Everyone told me Youve got to lose one to win one, and I thought that was the biggest crock of crap Ive ever heard in my life, Logano related. But you know what, its not the fact that you have to lose one to win one, its the fact that maybe it really helped me to just live through it once. Since then, weve been in those situations where we had to win a race to stay in the championship. And Homestead [in 2014] was the first time we ever had to do that.?I think were approaching it like itts a normal weekend, he added.dddddddddddd We race to win every week; why should we race differently for a championship, right?? Were racing to win that race, and thats ultimately going to have a championship attached to that.?Weve got momentum. Weve won multiple races. Weve got on rolls before where youve got that momentum and that confidence and it just keeps stacking up like it did last year, and were in good position to do that again.As a backdrop to Loganos championship aspirations, team owner Roger Penske is celebrating his 50th anniversary in racing as a team owner. Simon Pagenaud already won the IndyCar Series championship for Penske in what has been a very successful season for the most successful team owner in American motorsports history. But he only has one Sprint Cup title on the list, 2012 with Brad Keselowski.With Logano, Penske has found the perfect blend of youth and experience that is necessary to contend in the sport today.I can tell you that hes a quality young man, Penske said.?He listens. He motivates his team. I mean, hes there at the shop day in and day out, and theres never been a time weve asked him to do something on or off the track he hasnt done it with a smile.?You look at how tight hes been running here the last year and a half or two years, he really pretty much stayed out of trouble, and I think hes earned a reputation in the garage area that you can race hard with him. To me, thats important.But more important, I think the person himself, he represents us in a first-class manner, and he can be with us a long time, working together with Brad, Penske added. Hes matured, and you have to say that if you go up and down the garage area, at his age, weve got a real winner.Crew chief Todd Gordon likes what he has seen from Logano throughout this season, and especially when the pressure has increased in the Chase.I think the peace that weve had success and weve had speed through the last five races kind of builds your confidence to feel like we just need to go forward and do the things that weve done, and we can be successful, Gordon said.?Hes focused on that and focused on making sure our weekend runs the way weve run our weekends and doesnt change anything up.???????????I feel a lot of calm from his feedback and what hes saying and what hes doing and the mannerisms, he continued.?Hes all over just making this another race, and I think in a great position.Any of the four drivers in Sundays championship finale would make a worthy 2016 champion for NASCAR. But Logano has the opportunity to make his mark on the sport at a much younger age than the others.For him and for the Cup Series, the future starts Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz