Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

27.02.2019 08:41
dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, Antworten

Sam Warburton has backed the decision that sees Gethin Jenkins remain as Wales skipper for Saturdays Principality Stadium clash against Argentina.Although Warburton has captained Wales more than any other player, including leading his country in the last two World Cup campaigns, Jenkins retains the job after being in charge for last weekends home loss to Australia.Warburton is now in the Wales starting line-up after proving his fitness following a cheekbone injury for his regional team Cardiff Blues six days ago.It was quite straightforward, Warburton said. Rob (Wales interim head coach Rob Howley) came up to me and said he was sticking with Gethin for continuity.He thought it was important for me coming back from injury that I focused on my role at number six and get the performance right. I completely agree with that, because being captain is a big task. To come back and be captain would have been more difficult than to come back and just focus on my role at six.I will still try to influence the play during the game and in the working week, but its nice for me that I can just focus on playing blindside, and with Justin (Tipuric) at seven, getting that combination right and making sure we improve from last week.I was pleased with my performance for the Blues in Treviso. I thought it was really important to play a game at regional level first. The sensible thing to do was go back to the club and get 80 minutes with them. I came through unscathed, and I am really looking forward to playing at number six on Saturday.While Warburton is back for Wales this weekend among six changes following the Wallabies drubbing, his fellow British and Irish Lions Test player Jamie Roberts misses out.Wales conceded five tries in crashing 32-8 to Australia, and centre Roberts will be on the replacements bench this weekend as Jonathan Davies and Scott Williams forge the midfield partnership.Jamie has been a massive figure for us, and he will still have a big leadership role this week as well, helping Scott and the rest of the team., Warburton added.I remember when we went on the (2013) Lions tour, they said often the best Lions were the guys who arent involved but are the most supportive, helping the Test team prepare. That will be the same in our set-up.If they are not involved in the starting XV, they will be the best team players that they possible can be, to make sure the XV plays as well as possible. I dont think any players are complacent.Ive always known that every time I take the field for Wales I have to put a good performance in, because you dont want that risk of not being involved the next weekend. I dont think Jamie should have the finger pointed at him.Scott Williams is a fantastic player who has been playing exceptionally well for many, many years. To me, you could pick Jamie, Jon or Scott in any combination between the three of them and it would not bother me which two were taking the field. Its great for our strength in depth that we have these decisions to make.The players are devastated after that (Australia defeat) and they will do everything they can to put it right. This Saturday cant come soon enough as players are desperate to put in a good performance, not just for themselves but for their families and for the people who pay for tickets to come and watch us play. We need to put it right for a few people.The players are fans, just like everyone else. We grew up watching Welsh rugby and we are desperate for Wales to win. Nike Air Max Wholesale . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Wholesale Air Max Free Shipping ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. http://www.wholealeairmaxshoes.com/ . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Cheap Air Max China . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Air Max Shoes Cheap . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. The Texas Longhorns?landed multiple players on this years list of finalists for individual college football awards.Junior running back?DOnta Foreman?is up for the Doak Walker Award (premier running back). He will run against Dalvin Cook of the Florida State Seminoles and?Donnel Pumphrey of the San Diego State Aztecs.?Foreman leads the nation with?1,863 rushing yards and has rushed for 15 touchdowns this season. He ran for a season-high?341 yards in a?45-37 win at Texas Tech?and has ran?for 124 yards or more in every game hes played.?Sophomore punter Michael Dickson?is in the running for the Ray Guy Award (punter of the year) against Cameron Johnston?of tthe Ohio State Buckeyes?and?Mitch Wishnowsky of the Utah Utes.dddddddddddd?Dicksons 57 punts this season have gone for a distance of 47.3 yards per punt. His longest punt of the season went for 64 yards in the season-opening 50-47 (2OT) win against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. He also booted 63-yarders in the Longhorns close wins against?Baylor and Texas Tech.?The winners of the Doak Walker Award and Ray Guy Award will be named on Dec. 8 during The Home Depot College Football Awards show at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN.-- John Wilmhoff ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz