Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.02.2019 09:09
GLENDALE, Ariz. [url=http://www.cheaptexasrangersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-nolan-ryan-jerse y]Nolan Ryan Jersey[/url] . -- Arizona q Antworten

GLENDALE, Ariz. Nolan Ryan Jersey . -- Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer knows what his teams personality has become. And it has nothing to do with his side of the ball. "Were a tough, grind-it-out defensive team," he said. That was apparent on the first play from scrimmage against Houston on Sunday, when the Cardinals forced a fumble and returned it for a touchdown. It was a sign of what would come in the second half. The Cardinals turned up the defensive pressure and sent the Texans to their franchise-record seventh straight loss, 27-24 Sunday. Palmer threw two touchdown passes and Arizona held on despite a late fumble. The Texans (2-7) were without coach Gary Kubiak, who collapsed on the sideline against Indianapolis last Sunday night with what was diagnosed as a mini-stroke. Defensive co-ordinator Wade Phillips is filling in as interim coach. "All in all it seems like the same theme," Phillips said. "Team is playing tremendously hard but not enough plays. One play here, one play there, and they really dominated us in the second half on their defensive side of the ball." Arizona (5-4) got off to a quick start when linebacker John Abraham knocked the ball out of quarterback Case Keenums arm and Matt Shaughnessy returned it 6 yards for a touchdown only 14 seconds into the game. The Texans led 17-14 at the break, but managed just 41 yards in the final two quarters "As a defence, we just told ourselves 17 is the max," linebacker Daryl Washington said. "No more points to be scored. Lets play nasty, lets play dirty." Keenum threw three touchdown passes, two on remarkable catches by Andre Johnson. J.J. Watt forced two fumbles, recovering both of them for Houston. The second one set up Johnsons 5-yard TD catch that cut the lead to three with 4:34 to play. "We made good adjustments," Arizona coach Bruce Arians said of the second half. "The running game was kind of gone. We felt if we could get them in a one-dimension game we could get after the quarterback, and we were able to do that." Palmer completed 20 of 32 for 241 yards. Keenum was 22 of 43 for 201 yards no interceptions, but was just 7 for 17 for 42 yards in the second half. Arizona reeled off 13 consecutive points and Palmers 19-yard touchdown pass to Andre Roberts put Arizona up 27-17 with 6:42 to play. The Cardinals, coming off a bye, had trouble holding on. Rashard Mendenhall was stripped of the ball by Watt in a crowd on a run up the middle and the standout Houston lineman recovered at the Arizona 5. On third down, Johnson gathered in Keenums pass and was able to get both feet inbounds for the touchdown. He had scored on a similar catch in the first quarter. "Those were two of the best catches I have ever seen in my life," Keenum said. "You cant even describe it. You have to watch it to see how awesome those catches are. " Houston got the ball back with just over two minutes to play but, at third-and-3 at the 35, Keenum threw two incompletions. Jerraud Powers knocked the ball away from receiver DeAndre Hopkins on fourth down to seal the win. After his first-play miscue, Keenum completed 4 of 4 for 44 yards in an eight-play, 49-yard drive. Johnson got his left foot down then barely dragged his right foot inbounds on a 7-yard touchdown catch and it was 7-all. Arizona regained the lead with its only touchdown drive of the first half. Recently signed tight end Jake Ballard had a 15-yard catch, his first reception since 2011, and Rob Housler got his first pro touchdown catch on a 12-yard screen pass to put the Cardinals up 14-7 with 13:57 left in the half. It was Palmers 200th career touchdown pass. But Keenum responded, going 5 for 6 for 55 yards in a nine-play, 80-yard TD drive. Keenum threw 2 yards to wide open tight end Ryan Griffin for the touchdown that tied it at 14-14 with 9:37 left in the half. Arizona was pinned deep in its own territory after the subsequent kickoff and Palmer tried to throw long to Housler. But D.J. Swearinger intercepted, setting up Randy Bullocks 48-yard field goal that gave Houston its first lead, 17-14, with 6:31 to go in the half. Arizona committed another turnover late in the second quarter. With less than a minute left in the half, Watt knocked the ball out of Palmers hands and recovered at the Cardinals 22. Houston couldnt move it from there, and Justin Bethel blocked Bullocks 40-yard field goal attempt. Bethel has two blocked field goals this season. Arizona tied it at 17 on Jay Feelys 35-yard field goal with 6:06 left in the third quarter. Palmers 26-yard pass to Housler gave Arizona a first-and-goal at the Houston 5 in the final seconds of the third quarter. Feelys 21-yarder put Arizona back on top 20-17 entering the fourth quarter. NOTES: The Texans were without running back Arian Foster and wont have him the rest of the season after he decided to undergo season-ending back surgery. During the game, Houston lost starting cornerback Kareem Jackson (ribs), Griffin (concussion) and backup cornerback Elbert Mack (hamstring). ... Arizona lost wide receiver Michael Floyd in the first half with a shoulder sprain. Wholesale Rangers Jerseys . Anderson is scheduled to have neck surgery April 8 to repair the injury, which occurred when he collided with the Celtics Gerald Wallace during a game in Boston on Jan. 3. The 6-foot-10 Pelicans forward, who had been averaging 19. Drew Robinson Jersey . Nainggolan scored his first Italian league goal at Bologna, in October 2010, and he also opened his Roma account there following his January move from Cagliari. The Belgium midfielder volleyed home Miralem Pjanics cross from close range eight minutes from time. http://www.cheaptexasrangersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-ferguson-jenkins-jersey .com) - In the absence of Dwight Howard, Donatas Motiejunas had a career night to keep the Houston Rockets winning streak alive.Windermere, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Jordan Spieth continued his hot play on Saturday as he fired a 9-under 63 to push his lead to seven shots after three rounds of the Hero World Challenge. Spieth, who won the Australian Open last week by six shots thanks to a final- round 63, finished 54 holes at 20-under-par 196. The Texas native established a new 54-hole scoring record with his total of 196. Padraig Harrington set the old mark of 197 at Sherwood Country Club in 2002. Thats the lowest score Ive ever shot after three rounds, Spieth admitted. It was great. I couldnt ask for a better start. From there, I was trying to stay patient, hit as many greens as possible and get some birdie putts, but tried not to be too aggressive. Keegan Bradley, the 2012 runner-up, carded a 7-under 65 and he moved into a share of second place at minus-13. He was joined there by Henrik Stenson, who posted a 4-under 68 while playing alongside Spieth. Patrick Reed shot a 3-under 69 and ended alone in fourth at 11-under-par 205. Justin Rose is one stroke back at minus-10 after a 2-under 70 at Isleworth Golf & Country Club. Jason Day also posted a 70 and is alone in sixth at 8-under 208. Two-time winner Graeme McDowell (68), Matt Kuchar (70), Bubba Watson (72) and Rickie Fowler (72) are tied for seventh place at minus-7. Tournament host Tiger Woods had his best round of the week despite being sick. Woods, who vomited on the course, mixed six birdies and three bogeys in his round of 3-under 69. That moved him to even-par 216, but he is still in last place in the 18-player field. Woods birdied the first, then traded a bogey for a birdie from the sixth. He converted another birdie at the 12th, but stumbled to bogeys at 13 and 15 to slip back to plus-3. Woods closed his round with three straight birdies to end at even-par. It wasnt easy. I fought hard, its about all I had, said a raspy-voiced Woods. I wasnt doing too good in the beginning. I thought I could hang in there. If this fever just broke, I thought Id be alright and it finally broke on the frontt nine. Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic. . Spieth finished his second round earlier in the day after a long weather delay on Friday pushed things back. He got up and down for par at the 18th to close out a 5-under 67. Really big (to get up and down). Really awkward to just come out and hit a chip shot. We showed up a few minutes before I was going back out there, Spieth explained. I hit a couple chips and putts. I think it was the right decision and obviously it worked out. The 21-year-old rolled in a 20-footer for birdie at the first. Spieth followed with birdies at two and three, both from inside seven feet, to move to 14- under. Spieth got up and down for birdie on the par-5 seventh, and he was four clear of Bradley at that point. Around the turn, Spieth hit the flag with his approach shot at the 10th and his ball stopped four feet from the hole. He rolled that in for birdie, then notched back-to-back kick-in birdies at 12 and 13. Spieths approach at the 14th stopped 12 feet from the hole and he drained that for his third straight birdie. After three pars in a row, Spieth poured in a long birdie effort at the 18th to set a new tournament scoring record. Bradley birdied the first two holes, but gave a shot back when he bogeyed the third. He ran off four consecutive birdies from the seventh to jump to minus-11. Bradley moved to 13-under with birdies at 15 and 16. Ive just been dialed in all week. I just played so good the first day and only shot even-par, so its good to see some scores coming in, said Bradley, who switched to a standard length putter this week. This is probably the best three days of putting Ive had in a couple years. Stenson played the front nine in even-par with a bogey on the third and a birdie on the ninth to go with seven pars. Around the turn, he birdied the 11th, 13th, 15th and 17th to join Bradley in second place. NOTES: Spieths only PGA Tour win was at the 2013 John Deere Classic ... Defending champion Zach Johnson managed an even-par 72 and he slipped into 11th place at 6-under-par 210. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz