Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 128 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

05.03.2019 07:49
up at least one hit in each of his six innings. Antworten

LA CAMPERONA, Spain -- Nairo Quintana successfully attacked Chris Froome on the demanding summit finish of the Spanish Vueltas eighth stage to take over the lead of the grand tour on Saturday.Sergey Lagutin of Russia won the 181.5-kilometer (113-mile) stage from Villalpando finishing at the category-one La Camperona summit in just over four hours.Quintana claimed the red jersey from fellow Colombian Darwin Atapuma, who fell behind the title favorites on the final ascent, which had gradients reaching 25 percent.Quintana, a Giro dItalia winner, has twice finished runner-up to Froome at the Tour de France. Froomes supposed challenger at this summers Tour, Quintana never put the Britons third Tour title in serious danger.But Quintana proved hes a rival for Froome at the Vuelta as he stuck with his late charge and dropped Froome over the last few hundred uphill meters.Everyone was cautious at the start of the climb, but then Froome went for it, as we expected, and I responded, Quintana said. I now have that extra bit of confidence knowing that, today, I was a bit better than my rivals.Quintanas Movistar teammate, Alejandro Valverde, remained in second place overall, at 19 seconds back, after crossing the line pegged to Froomes wheel.Froome was third at :27 behind, followed by Esteban Chaves, who fell to almost a minute behind.Alberto Contador rebounded from his painful crash at the end of Fridays stage by also surging ahead of Froome in the final meters to stay in striking distance at a minute and a half off the pace.The three-time Vuelta winner made the decision on Saturday morning to keep racing, something that was in doubt after he took a hard knock and scrapes at the end of the seventh stage.I am satisfied because the goal was simply to stay alive, Contador said. I wasnt sure I was going to start the stage. When I could see that I could pass (Froome) at the end I knew I had to take advantage of it.Lagutin was a member of an early breakaway of 11 riders who opened up a 10-minute gap over the mostly flat stage that ended in a final 8.5-kilometer (5-mile) ascent.It was the Katusha riders first major win.Finally the dream came true, Lagutin said. I have been dreaming of this since I was little, to win a stage at a grand tour. I am 35 years old. At some point I was thinking it was too late.Sundays ninth stage is the second of three consecutive stages in the northern mountains, a 164.5-kilometer (102-mile) ride from Cistierna to the Alto del Naranco. Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Online . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Air Max 95 Clearance Sale . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.discountairmax95.com/ . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Air Max 95 China Wholesale . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. LOS ANGELES -- Jason Marquis relied on his bread-and-butter pitch to extend his run of effective outings for the San Diego Padres. Backed by a solid sinker, Marquis carried a no-hitter into the sixth inning and the Padres beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-2 on Wednesday night after dropping the first two games of the series. "I was working real hard to find consistent delivery and was able to do that and carry it over to the game," he said. "When I have a good one like that I tend to go to it over and over." Marquis (7-2) allowed two runs and three hits in 6 1-3 innings while improving to 6-0 with a 3.28 ERA in his last eight starts. The veteran right-hander also is 3-0 with a 2.52 ERA in his last four outings against the Dodgers dating to last season. "He gives us trouble all the time," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Ever since Ive been out here in California, it seems like he pitches good every time." Marquis had his no-hitter broken up when Skip Schumaker doubled to deep centre field with two outs in the sixth, extending his hitting streak to 12 games. Adrian Gonzalez followed with a RBI single that trimmed San Diegos lead to 3-1. Earlier in the inning, Padres right fielder Kyle Blanks temporarily preserved Marquis no-hit bid with a diving catch and slide on his belly that robbed pinch hitter Jerry Hairston Jr. "Outstanding," Marquis said. Marquis left after Scott Van Slyke homered with one out in the seventh. He struck out six and walked two. "I saw the legit sinker just pounding it on right-handers and keeping it away from lefties," Padres manager Bud Black said. "It was a lot of sinkers and good sliders down underneath." Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw (5-4) struck out nine and was charged with three runs and seven hits. The left-hander gave up at least one hit in each of his six innings..dddddddddddd "I saw a lot of tough at-bats against a very good pitcher," Black said. The last-place Dodgers could have passed the Padres in the NL West standings with a victory, but they never led while falling to .500 at home with a 16-16 record. San Diego extended its lead to 6-2 with three runs in the ninth. Jedd Gyorko and Yasmani Grandal each had a bases-loaded sacrifice fly, and pinch hitter Will Venable singled home a run. Gyorko also had a leadoff homer in the fourth and walked and scored on Jesus Guzmans double in the sixth. Guzman tied his career high with three hits. "Theyre a scrappy team. Theyve got a lot of grit over there," Kershaw said. "Theyre fouling pitches off and putting good at-bats every single time out there. Youve got to tip your cap to them. Theyre not going to be easy outs." The Padres grabbed the lead on Grandals RBI single with two outs in the second. Dodgers rookie Yasiel Puig went to field the ball with his left-handed glove and it went behind him, allowing Guzman to score. Puig was hitless in four at-bats with two strikeouts after going a combined 5 for 9 in his first two major league games on Monday and Tuesday, when he had two homers and five RBIs. "Marquis is a tough matchup," Mattingly said. "Hes a guy who keeps the ball down, he can run the ball at him and break the ball to the other side." NOTES: Dodgers LHP Scott Elbert will undergo Tommy John surgery next week and is expected to be out 12 to 16 months. ... Dodgers RHP Josh Beckett is confident he will pitch again this season, although he wont throw for another four weeks. Currently on the disabled list with a left groin strain, Beckett has been diagnosed with irritation of an upper arm nerve that causes numbness in his right hand and fingers. ... Marquis hasnt lost since April 22, a 7-1 defeat to Milwaukee. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz