Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

05.03.2019 07:49
last season, and made his debut in Rochester on Mar Antworten

Reigning USA Track and Field steeplechase outdoor champion Emma Coburn wants people to know one thing: Runners are strong too.I think a lot of long distance runners look lean and they look fragile, but I think a lot of runners are much stronger than people give them credit for -- and are much better athletes than they are given credit for, said Coburn. We do functional movement testing -- and thats not strength, but again, how you move. The score is out of 21, and I scored a 20 on it. Thats just all-around movement and all-around strength and flexibility.The two-time NCAA 3,000-meter steeplechase outdoor champion and 2016 Rio Olympian?sat down with ESPN The Magazine for the 2016 Body Issue to talk about how running one of the longest track and field events helps her stay fit and to remember her roots.Lifelong preparationCoburn credits growing up in the mountainous town of Crested Butte, Colorado, for making her into the athlete she is today.I think physically having a diverse athletic background has helped me become a stronger runner, in terms of muscular development and coordination.People write all the time about the physical and mental benefits of not specializing in a sport too young because you dont burn out. I was happy to not really take running too seriously as my No. 1 sport until my junior year of high school -- and even then, I still competed in other sports.An all-around healthy bodyThe steeplechase is a 3,000-meter run that involves four barrier jumps over 4x4 blocks of wood and seven water jumps over a 10-foot water pit.Unlike some sports, where leg or arm strength is necessary for success, total body strength is the key to success in the steeplechase.Im happy that my sport and event encourages a well-rounded, healthy body. We have to be strong to be able to go over the barriers, but we also have to be lean.TrainingCoburns training is filled with variety, but there are a few things she does almost every day.Daily runsNot a day goes by that Coburn is not running. She runs seven days a week -- some days she runs twice -- totaling 80 miles each week.Hitting the weightsLifting weights has become one of her favorite training activities. She does not lift heavy weights, but she enjoys the TRX and BOSU ball workouts.Coordination drillsCoburn does plyometric drills and other body-movement exercises to prepare for the array of movements required during a race. She has to be very coordinated to be able to run and jump on cue in a race.This summer, espnW is running stories, essays and letters on body image as part of a series called Love, My Body. Read more from the series ? Wholesale Nike Shoes . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.wholesaleairmaxfromchina.com/ . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Cheap Air Max Authentic . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Cheap Nike Air Max 2019 . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery.Graham Carey has been named PFA Fans League Two Player of the Season, beating Kemar Roofe and Matt Taylor to the award. There were 18,013 votes cast in the poll, which was held on the Sky Sports website and apps, and Plymouth Argyle midfielder Carey came out on top with 7,277 votes ahead of Oxford Uniteds Roofe, who received 6,023.Bristol Rovers striker Taylor finished third with 1,690 votes ahead of Northampton forward Ricky Holmes (1,542), Leyton Orient striker Jay Simpson (881) and Accrington Stanley star Billy Kee (600). The top six were chosen by our expert panel, which included Sky Sports pundits Ian Holloway, Peter Beagrie and Paul Merson, Mike Riley - general manager of the Professional Gaame Match Officials, and Malcolm Clarke - chairman of the Football Supporters Federation.ddddddddddddAnd it is Carey who has come out on top thanks to your votes, which have been verified by an independent party. Meet the panel Meet our expert panel that picks the shortlists Also See: Cook and Wotton fined Late drama sees Plymouth through Past PFA results PFA Fans PotM news ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz