Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 07:25
out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 Antworten

PEORIA, Ill. -- JoJo McGlaston scored 12 of his career-high 19 points in the second half and Dwayne Lautier-Ogunleye added 16 points as Bradley defeated Southeast Missouri State 84-78 on Friday night.Freshman Darrell Brown recorded a career-high 15 points. Browns 3-pointer 12 seconds into the game gave Bradley (2-1) a lead it would never surrender.The Braves led 38-35 at halftime, and with a 47-44 lead used a 10-0 run to create some space. Lautier-Ogunleye made two free throws and the Braves were up 54-44 with 10:21 to play.Bradley out rebounded Southeast Missouri State by a 43-23 margin. Bradleys point total was its highest since recording 84 on Dec. 2 last year in a win against Central Michigan.Bradley leads the all-time series with a 7-2 edge and has now won five straight.Antonius Cleveland and Daniel Simmons each scored 16 points to lead Southeast Missouri State (2-2). Air Max 97 Clearance . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Buy Air Max 97 Cheap . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.cheapairmax97.net/ . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Air Max 97 Cheap China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max 97 Cheap Sale . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Olympic hurdler Kristi Castlin used the occasion of her bronze-medal performance to speak out about gun violence.Castlins father was murdered when she was 12 by someone who broke into the hotel he managed and demanded money. She also attended Virginia Tech at the time of the 2007 massacre that killed nearly three dozen people.After a race in which she, Nia Ali and Brianna Rollins completed a first-ever American sweep of the medals in the 100-meter hurdles, Castlin used her platform to discuss a topic that has affected her deeply.Ive been around a lot of gun violence in my life, Castlin said. Not just Americans, but all over the world, were always touched by gun violence, always touched by tragedy. It feels good to be an example, not just for Americans but families all over the world.Ali has been affected by gun violence, too.ddddddddddddn 2009, Alis father, Aleem, a supervisor in the Philadelphia Department of Human Services, walked up to a car and shot his ex-girlfriend to death, then killed himself.Nia Ali found out what happened over the phone from her uncle.It was just a shock, disbelief. Almost surreal, Ali said in a recent interview with The Associated Press. It took me a while to process.She took some time off from track to focus on what was important -- family, school, friends and building relationships.My family is really supportive. Theyre my backbone and keep me going, said Ali, a psychology major while at Southern California. It was definitely a test to what I could really handle -- what my purpose in life would be. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz