Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 07:25
Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Robert Griffin III healed much faster than doctors thought.Now, if he can just mend the 0-12 Browns.Told earlier this season that it was highly unlikely he would be able to play again in 2016 after breaking a bone in his left shoulder late in the Sept. 11 opener at Philadelphia, Griffin practiced Monday as the winless Browns returned from their bye and he could start Sunday when they host the Cincinnati Bengals.Its all falling the right way for me, RG3 said.But while Griffin believes hes ready to return to the field, Browns coach Hue Jackson, who has been forced to shuffle quarterbacks in and out of his lineup all season because of injuries, isnt quite set to put him back behind center.It is too soon, said Jackson, who has Griffin, Josh McCown and rookie Cody Kessler all at his disposal for the first time since Week 1. I will let you know that. We were out there for an hour so we were just knocking off the rust from being gone. We have to get game preparations this week, and I will know more then.Griffin is staying patient. But after being unable to help his teammates during the worst stretch in franchise history, its understandable that hes eager to learn his fate.Coach could wait until Sunday, Griffin said. Thats why hes got the HC on his hat and we all trust him in this locker room. I trust him, and its just a matter of do they feel Im ready to play or do they feel like I need to take some more time. So whatever their decision is, Ill be OK with it because Im here to be a Cleveland Brown.Im here to help this team, not just these last four weeks but into the future. At least thats my hope and my wish, so I just want to have an opportunity to go out there and put it on the line for my team.Jackson said there are several factors to consider before playing Griffin, including the fact that the Browns have given up a league-high 45 sacks. Cleveland has lost two starting guards to foot injuries and struggled to protect the quarterback.Griffin said hes not unnerved about playing behind an injury-ravaged line.Because I know those guys up front are fighting their tails off and its not just on them, its on all of us, he said. We gotta just execute better, get guys in the right spots, make the right calls. Its a team effort. Its not about one guy or two guys or a unit, its all of us together and weve got to make sure that we do a better job.Griffin revealed that doctors werent convinced hed be back this season, but he made it.Its just the best-case scenario happened, he said.Not only did Griffins injury derail his comeback season and raise more questions about the QBs durability, it sent the Browns into a tailspin that hasnt stopped.With dozens of inexperienced players, this figured to be a rough season for Cleveland, but its been much worse and could finish with the Browns becoming the second team in NFL history to go 0-16.While recovering, Griffin stayed engaged in team activities, attending meetings and helping with game plans. He and his teammates have allowed themselves to think about how things could have been different if he didnt get hurt.No doubt, he said. Ive gotten that from a lot of guys in the locker room and coaches, too, just the possibility of what could have been. But right now weve got four weeks ahead of us with an opportunity to do something about it. Cincinnati is the first team up to bat, and they could be the only team. I dont know. The world could end tomorrow.So weve just got to take it one day at a time and try to make sure you do all the things that you can to put your best foot forward. Other than that, its been a tough time, been a tough year for this team, but these guys are tough. This is a really tough group and theyve stuck together. So Im proud to be a part of that.Game notes Jackson said rookie starting safety Derrick Kindred has a foot issue.... The Browns will be permitted to wear customized cleats this week as part of the leagues My Cleats, My Cause campaign. Initially, the NFL said the Titans and Browns would not take part following their bye weeks.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Shoes Online Australia .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Womens Shoes Australia . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.australiashoescheap.com/ . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Cheap Shoes Australia Onine .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Diamonds head coach Lisa Alexander is wary of overseas netballers taking too many prime positions in the new all-Australian competition, but says the creation of extra teams means local talent wont be held back.Netball Australia has scrapped restrictions in which teams can have only one import player on contract for the yet-to-be-named league, which will replace the trans-Tasman Championships in 2017.Our concerns will be around the positions those imports take up, Alexander told AAP.(In 2015) the imports were played in the top seven week in, week out.We had three imports taking up goalkeeper positions so we only had two local goalkeepers to choose from.But Alexander said this was unlikely to be the case in the new competition.Even with unrestricted imports, we back our ability to provide support for the aathletes of this nation, she said.ddddddddddddWe would not want to not have that international flavour.Former Diamonds captain and NSW Swifts veteran Liz Ellis is also confident the depth of Australian talent will win out.Its only going to strengthen Australian netball because athletes lift their game to maintain their positions, she said.The new teams - to join the Firebirds, Vixens, Swifts, Fever and Thunderbirds - will be supported by the Collingwood and Greater Western Sydney AFL clubs and the Melbourne Storm NRL club.New Zealand players will require special dispensation to cross the ditch and wont be eligible for the Silver Ferns if they play in the Australian competition. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz