Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 07:25
Australia, Henrik Stenson of Sweden, Antworten

American rock climber Sasha DiGiulian is an all-around badass known for her incredible talent and spectacular pictures from her journeys. It turns out she also has a great sense of humor.On Wednesday, after apparently fielding a number of questions from fans on the topic, the 23-year-old addressed the How do you go to the bathroom on the side of a cliff? question. Posting a picture of fellow climber Felipe Camargo, she provides a visual of how men, um, relieve themselves while scaling a mountain.And fear not, this is totally SFW and very PG-rated, thanks to DiGiulians great angle work. You can scroll down without fear of getting in trouble by your boss or drawing strange looks from your co-workers.So you guys keep asking how to go to the bathroom while living on the side of a cliff... If only it were that easy for girls ??! @_felipecamargo_ ?? @redbull #roomwithaviewA photo posted by Sasha DiGiulian (@sashadigiulian) onJul 27, 2016 at 7:05am PDTAnd while thats pretty hilarious, the duos sleeping conditions during the trek might be even more noteworthy. Seriously, just check this out -- and whatever you do, DONT LOOK DOWN.Not a bad view to wake up to...#4seasonshotel #thousandstars !! Todo mundo sempre me pergunta como é dormir e acordar pendurado... @sashadigiulian @redbullbr #pedrariscada #planetadosmacacosA video posted by Felipe Camargo (@_felipecamargo_) onJul 27, 2016 at 5:17am PDTSincere apologies to anyone who is afraid of heights. I have a feeling I might have shown you your worst nightmare.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Wholesale Washington Redskins Jerseys .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-shaun-dion-hamilton-jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Redskins Jerseys China Cheap . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Authentic DaRon Payne Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. The Deutsche Bank Championship, the second event of the FedEx Cup playoffs, might be played at TPC Boston in Norton, Mass., for the last time this week for a couple of reasons.Deutsche Banks contract as title sponsor ends this year, and Bill Woodley, chief executive officer of Deutsche Bank Americas, wouldnt say recently if the German banking giant, which has had problems, will renew.We havent made a decision about that at this point, Woodley told reporters. The Tour is looking forward to giving some news on tournament week.In addition, there was talk earlier this year that the PGA Tour might shorten the playoffs from four events to three, and if that happens, it seems that the Deutsche Bank Championship might not make the cut.The players have taken to the concept of the playoffs, which are in their 10th year, but almost everybody agrees that the golf season is too long -- and things were complicated this year by golfs return to the Olympic Games.PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem acknowledged earlier this year that the players find the four-pronged playoff can be arduous, saying that other options are being considered.The 2016-17 PGA Tour schedule has been released, and the Deutsche Bank Championship is listed in its usual spot on Sept. 1-4, Labor Day weekend, with its usual Friday through Monday format.However, it is early and that could change, especially if Deutsche Bank pulls out.One thing that will change is that the Tiger Woods Foundation is leaving as the tournaments management team and primary charity, taking over the same duties at what is now the Genesis Open, the PGA Tours Los Angeles-area event at Riviera Country Club.However, if the tournament at TPC Boston survives, the first step is to land another title sponsor.The tournament has produced a top-drawer list of champions since it was first played in 2003, including Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Adam Scott of Australia, Henrik Stenson of Sweden, Rory McIlroy of Northern Ireland, Vijay Singh of Fiji, Steve Stricker, and last year, Rickie Fowler.ddddddddddddFowler, who had a chance to win the Barclays last week but faded to a tie for seventh, scored points with the New England media when he showed up for Deutsche Bank Championship media day earlier this month at TPC Boston because few of the other former champions have done so the following year.And that was before he headed to Rio de Janeiro to play in the Olympics.Fowler survived a riveting head-to-head battle with Stenson to win by one stroke a year ago, coming from three strokes down on the back nine in the final round.It basically became kind of a two-man race, Fowler recalled. I remember making the turn ... and at that point we had kind of distanced ourselves a bit, and I thought if him and I could get out front, it would just be match play between the two of us.Came down to the last few holes, and he ends up kind of having a little bit of a miscue on 16, hitting one in the water, and I snuck out front and luckily held on.Fowler hadnt enjoyed much success previously at TPC Boston, as his best previous finish was a tie for 23rd in 2014.I hadnt had a good tournament here until last year, so I finally started to like this place more, said Fowler, who is 16th in the FedEx Cup standings. No, I never could figure it out. These guys were shooting low scores. I would go out and shoot a few under, and I felt pretty good about it and I was losing ground. It was hard.I like the look of this golf course; its always in great shape. I was walking past the putting green on the way up here and it looks like you guys are going to have some perfect greens to putt on. No, theres nothing really bad to say about it other than the fact that I hadnt played well up until last year. So weve got that out of the way, and I love this place now.Well find out of the PGA Tour does, too. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz