Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

26.03.2019 07:20
the parts of the game they didnt do wel Antworten

For 17 of the 36 years that the WWE has existed in its current iteration, one of its premier shows, SmackDown, has aired to hundreds of thousands of viewers on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.With its 900th episode set for Tuesday, SmackDown enters its 17th year with a new and unexpected identity. Its now broadcast live instead of on a taped delay, which has been the case since the 2016 brand split in July, has received critical praise as it challenges WWEs other flagship show, Raw, for the mantle of WWEs best weekly program.At the core of all this positive momentum has been Mike The Miz and?Maryse?Mizanin, one of two of the WWEs current married superstar couples. The Miz, a former WWE champion, has been one of the biggest benefactors?of the brand split, using the opportunity to breath new life into his career.For their parts, The Miz and Maryse, alongside the likes of?AJ Styles,?Bray Wyatt, and others, have anchored SmackDown Lives roster of heels that have offered perfect foils for?Dean Ambrose,?John Cena,?Dolph Ziggler?and?a?wide?array of up-and-comers who have helped keep SmackDown feeling fresh and exciting.Raw is a great show -- SmackDown Live is better, The Miz told ESPN.com. SmackDown Live has better characters, better stories, and I think we have better talent. Does Raw have great talent? Absolutely. Is it a good show to watch? Sure, go ahead and watch it. But I guarantee if you watch Raw and SmackDown, youre going to watch SmackDown and go, I like these guys better. Why? Its because theres competitiveness between Raw and SmackDown Live. We are fighting, clawing, scratching to get everything that Raw gets.Having a collective chip on their shoulders after the draft has allowed SmackDown Live to take a more limited roster and make the most of it. Even with three talents drafted to Raw for every two that SmackDown got, and a number of top stars stacked at the top on Raw, The Miz believes that the main reason SmackDown Live has received praise since the brand split is the particular talent that ended up drafted to the show.We will make do with what we have and with the talent that we have, exclaimed the Miz. The AJ Styles, the Dean Ambroses, the Dolph Zigglers, the Bray Wyatts, the?Randy Ortons, the Maryse and the Miz. We have stars that?know how to get things done, and were doing it.While most might feel that a conflict between Raw and SmackDown is just another manufactured part of the story being told on WWE, there is a very real competition that goes on between both shows. The Miz and Maryse both believe that the support and praise that SmackDown has received will show up in the TV ratings. Raw, which has aired on Monday nights since its inception in 1993, is WWEs flagship program, and while SmackDown has a clear history of its own, the fact that its moved time slots and networks on a number of occasions hasnt done it any favors in terms of consistent viewership.[We want to] beat Raw every single week in the ratings, The Miz states. It takes time to develop, because Raw has always been on Monday nights.Even though we think SmackDown is the better show, theyll look at it as Oh, Raw gets more ratings. Raw is automatically better, Maryse continues after her husband finishes his statement. Raw has 25 years behind it, theyve been on Monday night for decades; we just started SmackDown on Tuesdays. Its just going to take a while.The Mizs current position as one of WWEs best heels was not something many would have predicted when he made his debut 10 years ago on SmackDown. Originally a host for promos, such as the famous Diva Search competition, The Miz seemed a cheesy wrestler at the time -- a manufactured product of the WWE cashing in on Mizs 15 minutes of fame after being a part of the Real World: Back to New York cast.Its amazing, man, [to look back at my career in the WWE], Miz said. Its one of those situations where you never imagine in your wildest dreams that youll be able to become anything more than what youre supposed to be, which was in Cleveland, I was going to go to college, after college I was going to go back to Cleveland and run maybe my dads business or something like that. Get a job, get a family, and thats what you do for the rest of your life. But once I go into The Real World, it made me realize I could do whatever I want with my life. I dont just have to go for This is what youre supposed to do.Hed ultimately start to find his identity as a tag team wrestler, following a trade to another WWE brand in ECW, when he teamed with John Morrison and eventually won a tag team championship in 2007. He continued to work his way up, step by step, and reached several major milestones in his career. The first was winning the Money in the Bank ladder match in July 2010, and the next was successfully cashing it in that November to become WWE champion.That title reign carried into that year, allowing The Miz to accomplish the biggest dream of almost anyone whos been a professional wrestler in the last 30 years -- headlining WrestleMania.Im thinking [at WrestleMania 27], wait a second, I was in my living room 10 years ago with my buddies, watching The Rock versus Steve Austin as the main event, he reflected. Im that guy, and it just goes to show that with hard work, sacrifice, dreams do come true.Despite some shenanigans, The Miz can truthfully proclaim that he successfully defended the WWE world championship against John Cena in the main event of Wrestlemania. Despite such a tremendous peak, in a career that has included a No. 1 overall ranking in Pro Wrestling Illustrateds yearly PWI 500 in 2011, along with five Intercontinental championship reigns, four tag team title reigns and two runs with United States championship, the Miz entered something of a slump throughout 2012 and 2013.While his professional career hit something of a lull during that period, The Mizs personal life was as good as it had ever been. In 2013, he became engaged to Maryse, then known as Maryse Oullet, a retired professional wrestler and former Divas champion. Maryse stepped back into the ring on the night after Wrestlemania 32, but not as a wrestler -- she became an on-screen manager to her husband, The Miz, when she attacked?Zack Ryders?dad and helped the Miz begin his fifth (and most successful) reign as Intercontinental champion.We just mess around with each other all the time, we travel all the time together, its great, he exclaims. And I think thats another reason why my career has revitalized as I like to say, because I get to have [Maryse] with me all the time, rather than being at home or being away, FaceTiming, or Skyping, or talking on the phone. Thats not real human contact. Its bring a whole new light to everything.I totally agree, I agree that its really helped my husband, Maryse continues. He was brave, but you know behind every great man, theres a great woman, and Im that woman. How obnoxious do I sound right now? [laughs]. We just love to joke around. Its been a lot of fun, it sounds cliche when you say you work with your husband all the time, were on SmackDown Live, were filming Total Divas, and now were going overseas for the tour with the WWE, so its a lot of stuff, but somehow its really fun. Somehow being together 24/7, were like best friends.And even though both play serious, determined and, at times despicable characters on television, they have an undeniable chemistry that plays out a bit differently in the real world. As you might imagine, they have the same kind of conflicts, jokes and stories any married couple might have.On one occasion in particular, The Mizs well-documented passion for the world of fantasy sports got in the way of a romantic moment that was two years in the making -- and their ability to joke about it shows just how strong a connection they have, which is clearly visible any time theyre in the ring together.Theres an episode of Total Divas where we go onto my honeymoon and basically, you know, I was very excited because we got married in 2014 and Ive never had a chance to go on my honeymoon, Maryse says. We finally got four days off, which we never get; between SmackDown and Total Divas, we get no days off. We get four days off and we go to the Bahamas and on the first night, Im thinking, Woah, first night on the honeymoon, right guys? Its gonna be fun. My husband is in the kitchen looking for WiFi, why? Because hes looking for a WiFi signal because he needs to do his Fantasy Football draft.I had a draft! The Miz retorts. See, every guy she tells this to, theyre like, I get it. I HAD A DRAFT! Air Max 90 Wholesale . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Air Max 90 China Wholesale .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Shoes China . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. ST. LOUIS -- Coach Ken Hitchcock criticized the St. Louis Blues effort and focus in a 4-1 loss to Calgary on Tuesday night.If they dont improve both of those areas in a hurry, the results in Thursday nights home game against the Detroit Red Wings might not be much better.The Red Wings are coming into the game as one of the hottest teams in the NHL, having won five consecutive contests after losing their first two to start the season.Detroits most recent win came on Tuesday night at home, a 4-2 victory over Carolina that included the first two goals of the season from center Dylan Larkin.We have to keep going and we cant take the foot of the gas, Larkin told the Detroit News. We have a big test on the road in St. Louis, a good team, especially at home. We have to do the right things that have made us successful in the last five games.Hitchcock also will be looking for his team to do the right things, the parts of the game they didnt do well in the loss to the Flames.We didnt manage it (the puck) very well, Hitchcock said. We played sideways when we should have played with speed and gone north, and we played light on the boards when we could have really won some puck battles and played with a higher level of determination.St. Louis captain Alex Pietrangelo, said it will be up to the players to correct those mistakes if they want to a different outcome against the Redd Wings.ddddddddddddThe games when you dont seem to have it mentally, you have to find a way to win, he said.The Blues could get Jori Lehtera back in the lineup for Thursdays game, but instead of playing center, Hitchcock said there was a chance he could move to left wing and play on a line with Jaden Schwartz at center and Vladimir Tarasenko on right wing.Lehtera has missed the last four games while being treated for an apparent concussion.Left winger Justin Abdelkader could return for the Red Wings after missing the last two games because of a lower-body injury. Returning to St. Louis as a new member of the Red Wings will be center Steve Ott, who spent the last three years with the Blues before signing as a free agent in Detroit.One of the keys to the Red Wings recent success has been the ability to close out games, something they had trouble doing last season.Thats the biggest difference, coach Jeff Blashill told NHL.com. Weve done that so far this season. Weve done a good job of being able to score that extra goal if weve needed it. As Ive talked about, we were actually good defensively in the third period last year but we still gave up lots of leads because youre constantly playing with just a one-goal lead so its a big difference. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz