Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

26.03.2019 07:20
perform coming off a week of final exams.We must stay s Antworten

The Football Association is investigating Aston Villas Jordan Ayew and Idrissa Gueye over an alleged incident at Watford on Saturday, Sky Sports News HQ understands. Ayew - who scored one of Villas goals in the 3-2 defeat - and Gueye reportedly entered the Elton John Stand at Vicarage Road and confronted Watford fans who had been taunting them.The FA are aware of the incident and are waiting to see the match officials report. Caretaker Villa boss Eric Black claimed the incident was absolutely nothing and it is understood Aston Villa will not be looking into the incident. Watfords Ben Watson (left) and Ayew battle for the ball Separately, the FA is investigating a claim by Oldhams Anthony Gerrard that he was hit by a Millwall fan during a pitch invasion at the Den.The Lions won the game 3-0, which guaranteed them a place in the League One play-offs.Gerrard - cousin of Liverpool legend Steven - tweeted: Poor performance from the boys today, sorry to all the travelling fans who came down.Hopefully well finish on a win at home next week. And to the Millwall fan who give me a dig, if you are going to sly someone make sure it puts me to sleep! 5 year old hits me harder #irons.He later added: These Millwall fans are comedy gold! Theyre very brave in the stands and on here. Behave yourselves.An FA spokesman said: We are aware of the reports and we will be investigating. Also See: Villa video Villa fixtures Villa stats Get a £10 free bet! Air Max 97 Clearance . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Cheap Air Max 97 China . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.cheapnikeairmax97.com/ . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Air Max 97 Cheap Online . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Cheap Air Max 97 Sale . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. INDIANAPOLIS -- Opposites will attract lots of attention Saturday afternoon when No. 9 Indiana and No. 18 Butler clash in the sixth-annual Crossroads Classic in Bankers Life Fieldhouse.Indiana (8-1) loves its high-powered offense, which leads the Big Ten Conference at 87.6 points per game. The Hoosiers will be bolstered by the return of sophomore OG Anunoby (12.5 points), who has missed three consecutive games with an ankle injury suffered in an ACC/Big Ten Challenge victory against North Carolina.The high-scoring Hoosiers are led by guard James Blackmon, Jr. (16.9 points), Robert Johnson (13.1) and Thomas Bryant (11.9 points, 8.4 rebounds). Indiana enters with a five-game winning streak since losing in overtime at Fort Wayne.The Hoosiers are 3-2 in Crossroads Classic games, including 1-1 against Butler, and its an event Indiana coach Tom Crean enjoys.Its a great environment and always well run, Crean said this week. We enjoy playing there. But with this team, I still dont think we have the connectedness on the floor with the stuff that goes with playing together.Sometimes that shows up in turnovers. That will take a little time to get there. Our ability to play hard and with grit is expanding all the time.Crean is eager to see how Indiana will perform coming off a week of final exams.We must stay sharp, Crean said. I think we will get energy by our guys seeing that we are improving.While the Hoosiers love a high-scoring game, Butler coach Chris Holtmanns team (9-1) relies on a stifling defense that allows only 62 points and holds opponents to 41.5 percent field goal shooting. Butlers defense was especially good in this past Saturdayys victory against Cincinnati.ddddddddddddI think our guys just took it upon themselves to not give them anything easy and try to keep them off the glass, Holtmann said. Weve said it over and over that we just have to continue to improve on that end.If were going to have any kind of successful year, were going to have to consistently be good on that end. We were at times (against Cincinnati). Hopefully, we can grow from it. We know weve got to prepare for the best offensive team in the country (Indiana).While Indiana relies on its guard play and Bryants powerful inside game, Butler, 10-3 all-time in Bankers Life Fieldhouse, counters with a trio of hard-working forwards -- Andrew Chrabascz (11.0 points, 5.6 rebounds), Kelan Martin (17.7 points) and Nate Fowler (4.9 points).At 6-10, Fowler could play a big role in helping Butler contain Bryant as the Bulldogs try to improve to 5-1 in the Crossroads Classic. Fowler had a solid game against Cincinnati, making 4 of 5 field goal attempts, finishing with nine points and four rebounds.I thought he was tremendous, Holtmann said. In some ways, weve been begging him if you are open to shoot it. Nate is one of those guys where he just wants the team to win. He wants to do whatever the team needs to do to win.Sometimes you have to encourage him to be a little more aggressive. I thought our guys did a great job of finding him at critical moments in the second half and he did a good job rebounding, which has not always been his strength. I thought his play was critical. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz