Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

03.04.2019 08:21
with Hamilton winning four of the Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Maurice Jones-Drew made good on his promise. The Jacksonville Jaguars running back said in June that he would be ready to go at the start of training camp. On Tuesday, two days before the Jaguars report to camp, coach Gus Bradley announced that Jones-Drew had been cleared by team doctors to start practice with his teammates on Friday. "Im extremely, extremely excited by the progress hes made. Hes been cleared by our training staff," Bradley said. "The biggest thing with us as a staff, is to be really smart with Maurice. Were going to have to bring him along slowly. Youll see him out there getting some reps but we want to make sure were smart with him and how fast we bring him back." Jones-Drew last practice with the team was the middle of October last year following the teams bye week. He suffered a fracture of his left foot, later diagnosed as a Lisfranc injury, on the first play from scrimmage against Oakland on October 21. He missed all of the Jaguars OTA practices and the teams minicamp for veterans in mid-June. But on the last day of the Jaguars minicamp, the NFLs leading rusher in 2011 said he would be ready when camp opened in late July. "Its been a long time coming. Im excited to get out there, run around and play," Jones-Drew said. "Not playing football for 10 months, you get out of football shape a little bit, but I feel like after a week or two Ill be able to get out there to do what I need to do to be ready." He wouldnt say what his weight is going into camp but said he would likely drop a little more once he starts practicing. "I dont need to drop much, but just a little bit more just so I get comfortable and get ready to play," he said. Last year he opened the season at 217 but said he would like to start the regular season this fall around 212 to 215. Despite being away from the game for the last 10 months, Jones-Drew said he hasnt changed since he last carried the ball for the Jaguars. "Im the same guy. Thats how Ive been training, like I wasnt hurt," he said. "I just cant wait to get back out there. "For me, not playing football for 10 months, not wearing pads, not having that soreness, thats the thing you want to get back and get used to. Other than that, everything else is natural." Jones-Drew said the off-season incident at a St. Augustine restaurant is behind him. He allegedly hit a bouncer in the face at The Conch House Restaurant in late May. Jones-Drew was never officially charged. "It has been behind me. It was just an unfortunate situation that happened," he said. "Im just ready for football now. That was a hot story for a while, now its time to play football. Its a relief now that we can talk football." On the field the biggest unresolved position battle for the Jaguars remains at quarterback. Neither Blaine Gabbert nor Chad Henne distanced themselves from the other to claim the starting job. Bradley said its a wide open competition for the starting spot, one that hes looking forward to seeing how it plays out. "Im not going to get into how were going to do reps, but they will all be faced in the same situations," the first-year Jaguars coach said. "We have a plan in place as far as the quarterback situation. I know in Seattle we faced some of the same situations. Im trusting my gut along with the help of other coaches that when the time is right, well make that decision." The news on Jones-Drew overshadows the status of several other players who will start camp on the sidelines, including another offensive weapon for the Jaguars. Wide receiver Justin Blackmon had groin surgery following the teams last off-season workout in June. Bradley said the second-year receiver will be placed on PUP (physically unable to perform) when he reports to the team on Thursday. Blackmon needs the training camp practices and preseason games to help prepare for the month hell miss during the regular season. In late April, he was suspended for the first four games of the season after a second violation of the NFLs substance-abuse policy in less than a year. Three other players will also be withheld from the start of practice. Johnathan Cyprien, second-round draft pick in the spring who is projected as a starter at safety, is on the non-football injury list after suffering a strained hamstring during a workout in Miami last week. In addition, rookie guard Stephane Milhim (foot) will start on PUP and fourth-year receiver Taylor Price (foot) will be placed on PUP when he reports on Thursday. Air Max 720 Sale Canada . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Cheap Air Max 720 Canada . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.cheapairmax720canada.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Air Max 720 Discount . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Air Max 720 Canada . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Nico Rosberg insists he is not feeling the pressure from Lewis Hamiltons current resurgence and is instead focusing on maintaining his championship lead.?Rosbergs championship lead has been whittled down from 43 points to just one, with Hamilton winning four of the last five races. He arrives in Budapest looking to reverse Hamiltons momentum and says he is undaunted by his Mercedes teammates current form.When asked in Hungary if it was fair to say he was feeling the pressure this weekend, Rosberg replied: No it is not because for me up until now I have had the best season of all the drivers. That is the fact for me which I am focussing on but as Ive said before in general I dont look at the big picture because the best approach for me to win races is just to focus on the weekend at hand which is Hungary.We will try to get the best out of it and go for the win. It doesnt feel any different to previous weekends.That period of five races included a win in Baku, but saw Rosberg struggle in Monaco and Canada before colliding with his teammate on tthe final lap in Austria and losing the lead and a place on the podium.dddddddddddd. Rosberg insists he is not dwelling on what has happened in that period of time.I dont. I have reflected on each and every race after it is done and Ive moved on. Im excited to be here and had a good season so far so I will try to win this weekend as well.Mercedes has won all but one race this year, with Ferrari failing to win yet despite high expectations coming into the season. Rosberg thinks it is too early to write off Ferrari or Red Bulls chances of getting into the championship mix in 2016 with 11 races still to come.When it was put to him that 2016 is now a two-horse race between the Silver Arrows cars, he said: It is too early to say that. Ferrari and Red Bull have been a bit up and down but there is still such a long way to go so it wouldnt be right to say that. Of course I can understand why people say that at the moment. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz